Boss RC-300 Loop Station Pedal
Check the delivery time for another location!
- the Boss RC-300. The flagship looper features three synchronized stereo tracks with dedicated volume knobs and transport-control footswitches for each track. It's also equipped with pro effects, a master Expression pedal, and a deluxe, ultra-wide control panel for the ultimate in live-performance manipulation. Plug in your guitar, bass, keyboard, or instrument of choice and create amazing loops in real time. An XLR input is also provided, complete with phantom power, so singers, percussionists, violinists, beatboxers, or anyone with a mic'd instrument can get in on the act, too. The Boss RC-300 lets you record for up to three hours directly to its internal memory, adding effects as you go. The USB port lets you save your loops externally, as well as import/export WAV files. Step into the most powerful and inspiring Loop Station in Boss history. It's the creative powerhouse that musicians have been dreaming of!
Features:- Three stereo tracks with dedicated footswitches and controls for each
- Dedicated fader per track
- Expression pedal for effects control in real time
- Up to three hours of internal recording and 99 onboard memories
- 16 onboard effects optimized for looping
- XLR Microphone input with phantom power
- USB storage; import/export WAV files
Triple Stereo LoopsCreate, stack, and manipulate multi-layered loops with the RC-300's three stereo tracks
- each track being independently controllable. The "Auto Recording" feature starts recording the moment you begin playing your instrument, or as soon as you start a connected audio player. Count-In mode gives you one-bar of rhythm before recording starts. You can Undo/Redo as you go. The sky's the limit with three hours of recording time!
Expanded PedalboardThe RC-300's ultra-wide pedalboard is equipped with an Expression pedal (which can be assigned to a variety of parameters) and enlarged footswitches for controlling REC/PLAY and STOP for each track. There's also a master ALL START/STOP footswitch onboard. Additionally, three independent faders provide immediate control of each track's output volume. And if that's not enough control under your hands and feet, you can also connect external Expression pedals and footswitches (sold separately).
Onboard FXProcess your tracks and external-input signals with the RC-300's expressive onboard effects, including Transpose, Flanger, Phaser, Modulator, vocal effects, and more. A dedicated Loop FX footswitch is provided for instant activation of the onboard effects. Control the effects parameters in real time with the Expression pedal for hands-free creativity onstage. You can apply the effects to any single track as well as to the entire mix, expanding your creativity and musical expression.
Rhythm Guide and Preloaded AudioTo keep your loops tight and in time, you can play along with one of the cool rhythm patterns in the RC-300's onboard library as you record; the Loop Quantize feature helps you having your recordings looped in time. Dozens of rhythm types are onboard, including rock, pop, shuffle, Latin, and more. A dedicated knob lets you adjust the volume of the rhythm, and you can set the tempo incrementally or via tap tempo. You can also specify the time signature. When you save a phrase, the rhythm type and time signature will also be saved. To get you up and running right away, the RC-300 comes preloaded with audio backing tracks (including bass tracks, piano tracks, etc.) for instant play-along performance and fun.
USB ConnectivityConnect the RC-300 to your computer via a standard USB cable, and back up your phrases externally for safekeeping. You can import and export WAV files between your computer and the RC-300; 16-bit/44.1kHz WAV files of up to 1.7GB in size can be used.
- - Nominal Input Level:
- - INPUT MIC: -50 dBu (variable)
- - INPUT INST: -10 dBu (variable)
- - INPUT AUX: -20 dBu (variable)
- - Input Impedance:
- - NPUT MIC: 4 kohms
- - INPUT INST: 1 Mohms
- - INPUT AUX: 47 kohms
- - Nominal Output Level:
- - MAIN OUTPUT: -10 dBu:
- - SUB OUTPUT: -10 dBu
- - Output Impedance: 2 kohms
- - Recommended Load Impedance: 10 kohms or greater
- - Recording/Playback Maximum recording time: Approximately 3 hours (stereo)
- - Maximum phrase memory: 99
- - Number of tracks: 3
- - Data format: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear, stereo)
- - Effect Types:
- - Transpose
- - Flanger
- - Phaser
- - Pan
- - Tremolo
- - Slicer
- - Bend
- - Chorus
- - Robot
- - Female
- - Male
- - Gt->Bass
- - Filter
- - Delay
- - Lo-Fi
- - Distortion
- - Rhythm Types: 83
- - USB Interface:
- - Hi-Speed USB (USB Mass Storage Class)
- - Hi-Speed USB (USB-AUDIO)
- - Pedals:
- - TRACK 1 REC/DUB/PLAY pedal
- - TRACK 2 REC/DUB/PLAY pedal
- - TRACK 3 REC/DUB/PLAY pedal
- - TRACK 1 STOP pedal
- - TRACK 2 STOP pedal
- - TRACK 3 STOP pedal
- - ALL START/STOP pedal
- - LOOP FX pedal
- - EXP 1 pedal
- - Sliders:
- - TRACK 1 slider
- - TRACK 2 slider
- - TRACK 3 slider
- - Knobs:
- - MASTER LEVEL knob
- - RHYTHM LEVEL knob
- - AUX knob
- - INST knob
- - MIC
- - Displays:
- - 7 segments, 2 characters (LED)
- - 16 characters, 2 lines (backlit LCD)
- - Connectors:
- - INPUT MIC jack: XLR type (balanced/phantom power: DC 48 V, 10 mA)
- - INPUT INST jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4 in. phone type
- - INPUT AUX jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- - MAIN OUTPUT jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4 in. phone type
- - SUB OUTPUT jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4 in. phone type
- - PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4 in. phone type
- - CTL 1,2/EXP 2 jack: 1/4 in. TRS phone type
- - CTL 3,4/EXP 3 jack: 1/4 in. TRS phone type
- - USB connector
- - MIDI connectors (IN/OUT/THRU) * MIDI synchronization is possible with other RC-300 devices or when RC-300 is set to master, DC IN jack (DC 9 V)
- - Power Supply: DC 9 V (AC adaptor)
- - Current Draw: 320 mA (DC 9 V)
- - Dimensions (W x D x H): 536 x 231 x 76 mm / 21-1/8 x 9-1/8 x 3 in.
- - Weight: 3.9 kg / 8 lbs. 10 oz.
- - Accessories:
- - Owner's Manual
- - AC adaptor
- - USB cap
When will I receive my shipment?
We ship on business days (Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not business days). Packages ship from Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, or Ohio -- we cannot guarantee that any product will ship from a specific warehouse. Expedited Shipping (1-Day Air and 2-Day Air) is the only way to guarantee that you will receive an item within a certain time frame. Delivery estimates for expedited shipping options are listed on the product page for the item in question. All expedited shipments are delivered Monday-Friday.
Ground Shipping typically takes 1-4 business days from the date of shipment (for orders within the 48 contiguous United States). Residential ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Tuesday-Saturday. Commercial ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Monday-Friday. Make sure to select the proper address type for your address in checkout, as delays may occur if your selection is incorrect.
For APO/FPO customers, all orders ship via USPS. Expedited shipping is not available. Tracking for these orders is not available.
For customers shipping to a PO Box, the order may need to be shipped via USPS. For this reason, expected delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
Do you ship to my location?
For most products shipping to the continental United States, customers may choose Ground, 2-Day Air, or 1-Day Air delivery. We also ship to Alaska and Hawaii; however, due to carrier restrictions, we cannot ground-ship to those states.
In addition, we ships to the following destinations, though some restrictions apply:
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Territories
See instructions below for how to search the site by our eligible shipping destinations.
Note: We cannot change a shipping address on an order after it has shipped. If an order is returned because it couldn't be received at the listed shipping address, we will accept the return but will not refund the shipping charges.
We ship a lot of our most popular gear to Canada! To determine if item(s) ship to Canada, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping postal code. Items that ship to Canada are sent via International Air, and delivery is typically 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
Canadian orders are charged in U.S. dollars. Actual charges are dependent on your bank's conversion rate. Your bank may assess additional fees for international orders.
Although items shipped to Canada receive their full factory warranty, they must be returned to a United States service center for repairs. We're not responsible for any shipping or customs fees incurred in such a case.
We ship many items to Puerto Rico. To determine if item(s) ship to Puerto Rico, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code. Eligible items ship via International Air, and typically arrive 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
We ship to APO/FPO addresses for free, though over-sized items may be ineligible. To determine if item(s) ship to your APO/FPO address, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code.
We ship eligible products to American Samoa, the Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, the Marshall Islands, the Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, and the Virgin Islands. Eligible items typically arrive 2-7 business days from the date of shipment.
What about customs fees?
Please be aware of customs fees such as taxes and duties, which are not included in our shipping charges. Customs fees vary from location to location. Please check with your local customs office for more information on the fees in your area. If you refuse to pay these fees, your order will not be delivered. We cannot refund shipping charges if an item is returned due to refusal to pay fees, and a restocking fee may be applied to cover the cost of return shipping. Customs fees are non-refundable.
Which items ship immediately?
Most orders ship the same business day your order is placed when you place a valid order before the shipping deadline.
Immediate shipment is available Monday-Friday. A valid order placed before 5 p.m. EST will ship the same day when using Ground or Free 2-Day shipping. Ground and Free 2-Day shipping orders placed after 5 p.m. EST will ship the next business day. Many orders using an expedited shipping method (2 Day Air or Next Day Air), and placed before 10 p.m. EST, will ship the same day.
Shipment and availability information updates from our warehouse to our website almost in real time. We are highly confident of the status of each item when you view a page. However, we do not reserve inventory being viewed or even placed in shopping carts, so we cannot guarantee an item's availability until you have placed your order. In particular, if you have been in the checkout area for more than about 10 minutes, we do recommend that you refresh the page to get the most current inventory prior to checking out.
What is a valid order?
A valid order is for a valid item at a valid price, placed with a credit card with complete and verifiable address and other information. Details.
Does immediate shipment mean immediate delivery?
Once an order is shipped, our carriers (Federal Express and UPS) typically guarantee a service time for when the order will be delivered to you. Our carriers have a very good record of delivering at their promised service time. We will ship immediately, and on all items, we will refund expedited shipping charges if the carrier's service levels for your chosen shipping method are not met.
If a product is in stock, is there any reason it will not ship immediately?
Exceptions are very unusual, but here are some examples of reasons that might prevent us from shipping immediately:
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose power or telecom connectivity.
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose capability due to adverse weather (blizzard), safety threat, or other factors.
What can I do if I don't feel you've lived up to your guarantees?
If you ever feel we have not lived up to any of our guarantees, we want to know about it -- and we want a chance to do right if we agree. Contact Us.