Celestion FTR Series drivers feature advanced, high-temperature voice coils and smart chassis design for maximum heat dissipation with reduced reflections back on the cone. Similarly innovative magnet topology floods the gap around the pole piece, limiting the interference from transient flux. The result is a cost-effective range of high-value 12, 15 and 18 inch cast
- frame low frequency drivers that set standards for high power handling with minimal thermal compression, and low acoustic and harmonic distortion.
Features:- 1000 Watts RMS continuous power handling (AES Standard)
- Flexirol technology for greater excursion control
- Double suspension for exceptional linearity at the highest excursions
- Saturated gap technology for lower harmonic distortion
- Low frequency response, down to 35Hz
- Smart chassis design minimises acoustic distortion