D'Addario EJ18s offer heavier tension, resulting in a bolder, more resonant acoustic tone with higher resistance for heavy strumming and flat-picking or for down-tuning.Phosphor Bronze was introduced to string making by D'Addario in 1974, and has become synonymous with warm, bright, and well-balanced acoustic tone. D'Addario Phosphor Bronze strings are precision wound with corrosion resistant phosphor bronze onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result is long lasting, bright-sounding tone with excellent intonation.
- D'Addario's most popular choice for heavy strumming, flat-picking and resonant, projecting tone
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .014, .018, Phosphor Bronze Wound .027, .039, .049, .059