eMedia Masters of Blues Guitar is the ultimate way to learn how to play classic blues songs, from the masters themselves, including Stevie Ray Vaughn, Buddy Guy, B.B. King and many others. Music notation is highlighted as songs play, while our Animated Fretboard displays fingerings in real-time, so that you don't even have to read music. Masters of Blues Guitar is great for all skill levels. Simplified chord versions of the songs are ideal for beginners, while experienced players can learn note-for-note from the full transcriptions of both lead and rhythm parts. Original recordings and variable-speed MIDI tracks let you learn at the tempo you choose. Looping lets you select and repeat tricky sections of a song. Full and Simplified Versions of Each Song Learn to play the song note-for-note or choose the simplified chord version for beginners! The Interactive Feedback and Performance Evaluation features will help you learn quicker and easier! The software listens through your computer's microphone as you play along with the recording and highlights correctly played notes in melodic lines and solos. The notes are highlighted in green, yellow or red depending on whether the correct note, a nearby note or a far off note was recognized. Masters of Blues Guitar includes valuable playing tips along with instructional material presented with the chords and tips needed to master the song and also helps you emulate the tone and technique of the blues guitar greats. Also includes Artist biographies and photos to gain insights into the lives of the legends themselves.
Features:- Original artist recordings of classic blues guitar hits to help you learn how to play blues guitar plus build-up a library of blues songs to play with others. Songs include "Statesboro Blues" (The Allman Brothers Band), "Smoking Gun" (Robert Cray), "Early In The Morning" (Buddy Guy), "The Thrill Is Gone" (B. B. King), "Hide Away" (Freddie King), "Boogie Chillen" by John Lee Hooker, "Cherry Red Wine" (Jonny Lang), "Crossfire" (Stevie Ray Vaughan), "Hoochie Coochie Man" (Muddy Waters), and "Back Door Man" (Howlin' Wolf).
- The ability to loop song sections, plus variable-speed MIDI which lets you slow down or speed up the guitar tracks.
- Blues leads, riffs and simplified rhythm guitar parts provide blues guitar lessons for multiple skill levels and interests.
- First and second guitar parts as both guitar TAB and standard music notation.
- eMedia's Animated Fretboard, which shows fingerings, string bends, and other crucial elements in learning how to play blues guitar.
- Interactive Feedback that highlights notes in songs and riffs as they are played correctly (requires computer microphone/line-in).
- Photos and biographical information about the artists' lives.
- Tips on how to play blues guitar in the individual artists' styles with blues scales, tunings, chord voicings, and fingering choices.
- Integrated guitar software tools, including an automatic guitar tuner, a metronome, and a recorder.