IK Multimedia Total Studio 2 Deluxe Software
Check the delivery time for another location!
Play. Compose. Create.Total Studio 2 Deluxe includes 12 virtual instruments and an extensive 121 GB sample library, including a world-class Miroslav Philharmonik 2 suite
- with over 2,700 instruments that cover the full range of orchestral sounds and beyond. Also included; the fabulous Brandenburg Piano, Orchestral Percussion and Cinematic Percussion libraries, for the widest selection of orchestral sounds available. Plus, Total Studio 2 Deluxe includes SampleTank 3, the industry-standard sound and groove workstation, 5 select synths from Syntronik, an acclaimed legendary synth powerhouse
- covering some of the most iconic analog and digital synthesizers ever created
- and much more. Whether you are creating a full orchestral mockup, working on your next record or producing a soundtrack for a TV show, you have everything you need to get inspired and complete your project entirely in the box.
130 Guitar FX and Gear ModelsTotal Studio 2 Deluxe includes AmpliTube 4 Deluxe, the industry-standard tone studio for guitar players, bassists and producers, which comprises the finest circuit-modeled digital recreations of the most coveted guitar and bass equipment ever manufactured, coming from legendary names like MESA/Boogie, Fender, Ampeg, Orange, and many others. AmpliTube is unmatched as a standalone guitar and bass tone studio for your Mac/PC, and as a channel strip plug-in for your favorite DAW for comprehensive sound manipulation that transcends the guitar world and opens infinite sonic possibilities for treating all kinds of instruments.
22 High-End Mixing and Mastering ProcessorsFinalizing your project in the box has never been easier. As part of the Total Studio 2 Deluxe collection you also find T-RackS 5 Deluxe mixing and mastering modular workstation, which includes the exacting emulations of some classic analog studio gear and powerful digital tools, including the latest additions to the T-RackS family
- the Master Match, ONE, EQual and Dyna-Mu processors
- plus a complete broadcast-ready metering suite. The processors can be run as individual plugins, as a mix/master chain and within a stand-alone application for full-blown mixes and future-proof masters that will sound great anywhere and will stand the test of time.
- 35 products including AmpliTube 4 Deluxe, T-RackS 5 Deluxe, SampleTank 3, Miroslav Philharmonik 2 and more
- The widest and most balanced collection of virtual instruments, mix and master processors, amps and effects available
- 12 virtual instruments, over 8,700 sounds, 121 GB of samples
- 4,600 acoustic instrument sounds to suit any musical style or genre
- 3,000 orchestral sounds including articulation switching for incredible expressiveness
- 4,000 electronic instrument sounds including hybrid sample and modeling synths
- All sample-based sounds can be browsed within the single SampleTank interface
- 22 high-end mixing and mastering processors
- All processors available as single plug-ins or within a single mix and mastering chain
- Support up to 192kHz sample rate
- All products available as standalone applications or plug-ins for AU, AAX and VST
When will I receive my shipment?
We ship on business days (Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not business days). Packages ship from Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, or Ohio -- we cannot guarantee that any product will ship from a specific warehouse. Expedited Shipping (1-Day Air and 2-Day Air) is the only way to guarantee that you will receive an item within a certain time frame. Delivery estimates for expedited shipping options are listed on the product page for the item in question. All expedited shipments are delivered Monday-Friday.
Ground Shipping typically takes 1-4 business days from the date of shipment (for orders within the 48 contiguous United States). Residential ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Tuesday-Saturday. Commercial ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Monday-Friday. Make sure to select the proper address type for your address in checkout, as delays may occur if your selection is incorrect.
For APO/FPO customers, all orders ship via USPS. Expedited shipping is not available. Tracking for these orders is not available.
For customers shipping to a PO Box, the order may need to be shipped via USPS. For this reason, expected delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
Do you ship to my location?
For most products shipping to the continental United States, customers may choose Ground, 2-Day Air, or 1-Day Air delivery. We also ship to Alaska and Hawaii; however, due to carrier restrictions, we cannot ground-ship to those states.
In addition, we ships to the following destinations, though some restrictions apply:
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Territories
See instructions below for how to search the site by our eligible shipping destinations.
Note: We cannot change a shipping address on an order after it has shipped. If an order is returned because it couldn't be received at the listed shipping address, we will accept the return but will not refund the shipping charges.
We ship a lot of our most popular gear to Canada! To determine if item(s) ship to Canada, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping postal code. Items that ship to Canada are sent via International Air, and delivery is typically 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
Canadian orders are charged in U.S. dollars. Actual charges are dependent on your bank's conversion rate. Your bank may assess additional fees for international orders.
Although items shipped to Canada receive their full factory warranty, they must be returned to a United States service center for repairs. We're not responsible for any shipping or customs fees incurred in such a case.
We ship many items to Puerto Rico. To determine if item(s) ship to Puerto Rico, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code. Eligible items ship via International Air, and typically arrive 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
We ship to APO/FPO addresses for free, though over-sized items may be ineligible. To determine if item(s) ship to your APO/FPO address, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code.
We ship eligible products to American Samoa, the Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, the Marshall Islands, the Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, and the Virgin Islands. Eligible items typically arrive 2-7 business days from the date of shipment.
What about customs fees?
Please be aware of customs fees such as taxes and duties, which are not included in our shipping charges. Customs fees vary from location to location. Please check with your local customs office for more information on the fees in your area. If you refuse to pay these fees, your order will not be delivered. We cannot refund shipping charges if an item is returned due to refusal to pay fees, and a restocking fee may be applied to cover the cost of return shipping. Customs fees are non-refundable.
Which items ship immediately?
Most orders ship the same business day your order is placed when you place a valid order before the shipping deadline.
Immediate shipment is available Monday-Friday. A valid order placed before 5 p.m. EST will ship the same day when using Ground or Free 2-Day shipping. Ground and Free 2-Day shipping orders placed after 5 p.m. EST will ship the next business day. Many orders using an expedited shipping method (2 Day Air or Next Day Air), and placed before 10 p.m. EST, will ship the same day.
Shipment and availability information updates from our warehouse to our website almost in real time. We are highly confident of the status of each item when you view a page. However, we do not reserve inventory being viewed or even placed in shopping carts, so we cannot guarantee an item's availability until you have placed your order. In particular, if you have been in the checkout area for more than about 10 minutes, we do recommend that you refresh the page to get the most current inventory prior to checking out.
What is a valid order?
A valid order is for a valid item at a valid price, placed with a credit card with complete and verifiable address and other information. Details.
Does immediate shipment mean immediate delivery?
Once an order is shipped, our carriers (Federal Express and UPS) typically guarantee a service time for when the order will be delivered to you. Our carriers have a very good record of delivering at their promised service time. We will ship immediately, and on all items, we will refund expedited shipping charges if the carrier's service levels for your chosen shipping method are not met.
If a product is in stock, is there any reason it will not ship immediately?
Exceptions are very unusual, but here are some examples of reasons that might prevent us from shipping immediately:
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose power or telecom connectivity.
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose capability due to adverse weather (blizzard), safety threat, or other factors.
What can I do if I don't feel you've lived up to your guarantees?
If you ever feel we have not lived up to any of our guarantees, we want to know about it -- and we want a chance to do right if we agree. Contact Us.