IK Multimedia UNO Portable Analog Monophonic Synthesizer
Check the delivery time for another location!
Great sounding true-analog audio pathBeneath its miniature exterior, UNO Synth packs a powerful, fat and rich-sounding synthesis engine with a full analog audio path on par with professional synthesizers costing much more.
- All-analog audio path with 2 VCOs, noise generator, resonant multimode VCF and VCA
- 2 independent VCOs with Saw, Triangle, Pulse waveforms with continuously variable shape including PWM of the square wave plus a separate white noise generator
- A 2-pole OTA-based analog resonant sweepable multimode filter with LPF, HPF and BPF
- Custom-designed, dual-stage overdrive that provides filter input overdrive for classic synth saturation tone, from subtle warming to aggressive distortion
- LFO with Sine, Triangle, Square, Up Saw, Down Saw, Random and Sample-and-Hold to modulate Pitch, Filter, Amp and continuous oscillator wave shapes including PWMCustom-designed, dual-stage overdrive that provides filter input overdrive for classic synth saturation tone, from subtle warming to aggressive distortion LFO with Sine, Triangle, Square, Up Saw, Down Saw, Random and Sample-and-Hold to modulate Pitch, Filter, Amp and continuous oscillator wave shapes including PWM.This highly flexible synthesis engine not only excels in producing the rich, warm, punchy, deep bass sounds that are the core of a high-quality monophonic synth, it's also perfectly designed to bring a wide sonic palette of leads, drones, arps, sequences, sweeps and effects.While UNO Synth is monophonic nature, its two independent oscillators can be tuned differently to also generate interesting pad-like interval sounds as well as octaves. Pulse width modulation of each oscillator provides the ability for a single oscillator to sound like two while the second oscillator can be tuned to an octave or interval for advanced modular-style timbres from the greatest classic synths.The pure analog filter brings all the warmth, depth and fatness you'd expect from a real analog synth. The multimode resonant filter can be used for subtle tonal modification or screaming aggressive resonant sweeps. A custom-designed overdrive circuit lets you easily dial in modern saturated tones. And of course, you can modulate the filter with the filter envelope, LFO and performance buttons, as well as automate it in the sequencer and via external MIDI controllers.The built-in delay effect, synchronized with UNO Synth tempo settings, further expands its sonic palette and the type of sounds it can generate, adding depth to repeating arpeggio or sequence patterns as filter and oscillator parameters are modulated and adjusted on the fly.And thanks to its precision controlled self-tuning circuit, UNO Synth will always be ready for any performance, avoiding the hassle of manual tuning.
Ease-of-use with powerful programmingUNO Synth comes with 100 grab-and-go presets (80 fully rewritable), making it ready to play right out of the box. Each preset not only includes the sound programming, it also includes an associated arpeggio and sequence for even greater musical expression and portable sonic power.This makes it easy for everyone to find the perfect sound, and beginners and professional producers alike will have great inspirational starting points to make working with the UNO Synth faster, more productive and more enjoyable.Over 40 onboard controls are available on the UNO Synth's top panel to give direct real-time access to its synth engine parameters, for immediate sound sculpting capability, with no deep menus to scroll through. for added power, a Mac/PC editor is available to fully control UNO Synth with a computer and program, store and manage an unlimited number of presets.The UNO Synth's generous 27-note on-board multi-touch keyboard offers over two octaves of sound control as both a chromatic keyboard or as a predefined scale keyboard. With a selection of 13 available scales, you can always be in tune with your performance with ease, or take inspiration from scales in a new style. The multimode built-in arpeggiator with 10 different arpeggio modes and a 4-octave range makes UNO Synth a joy to play for keyboardists and non-keyboardists alike.The UNO Synth keyboard also doubles as a step-edit control for its built-in sequencer. Sequences can be programmed both in real-time or in steps and include up to 20 synth parameters for every step, making the UNO Synth sequencer among the most powerful in its class.Five instant performance modulations are also available (Dive, Scoop, Vibrato, Wah and Tremolo) to further enhance UNO Synth's real-time playability. These provide instant dynamic expression to bring your analog synth performances to life just like the most advanced players.
Ultra-portable, battery-powered, to make music everywhereUNO Synth's ultra-compact dimensions make it among the smallest monophonic synth available. With its light weight (only 400g) and its battery-power supply (4xAA included) or USB power-supply (for battery power banks), UNO Synth gives musicians of all kinds the freedom to make music everywhere without being tied to a location! Fully untethered, it's the ideal analog synth to carry around all the time.
Use it standalone, live with your keyboard or with your DAWElectronic music lovers or DJs can make music with UNO Synth whenever and wherever the inspiration strikes. The built-in audio input also allows for daisy chaining other external audio device (like drum machines) so they can be used together with UNO Synth without the need for an additional mixer, keeping the set up at minimum for the greatest portability.Keyboard players and producers can connect it to their preferred master keyboard or any MIDI gear using the built-in MIDI In and Out ports and integrate UNO Synth into their live or studio rigs as a very powerful and versatile analog synth sound module. With the built-in USB MIDI port, UNO Synth also integrates directly with a DAW or other audio tools running on Mac/PC computers or mobile devices, without needing additional hardware such as MIDI interfaces.
- All-analog audio path with 2 VCOs with continuously variable waveshape, noise generator, resonant multimode VCF and VCA
- 2 independent analog VCOs with Saw, Triangle and Pulse waveforms with continuously variable shape including PWM of the square wave and a separate white noise generator
- A 2-pole multimode OTA-based sweepable analog resonant multimode filter with LPF, HPF, BPF
- LFO with Sine, Triangle, Square, Up Saw, Down Saw, Random and Sample-and-Hold to modulate Pitch, Filter and Amp
- AD (Filter) + AR (Amp) envelopes (full ADSR control available via MIDI CC or software editor)
- 40 onboard controls and LED display
- 10 mode, 4-octave arpeggiator
- Real-time and step edit 16-step sequencer with 20 automatable parameters
- Onboard multi-touch 27-note chromatic and scale keyboard with 13 scales
- Sync Delay audio effect and 5 performance effects
- Self-tuning with auto-tune calibration
- USB MIDI and 2.5 mm jack MIDI IN/OUT (cables included)
- Audio In to daisy chain other audio devices with no need for a mixer
- Mac/PC software Editor/librarian
- Complete MIDI implementation with all parameters and clock can be controlled via MIDI CC
- Battery (4xAA) or USB powered
- Ultra-portable and lightweight
- Designed and made in Italy
When will I receive my shipment?
We ship on business days (Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not business days). Packages ship from Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, or Ohio -- we cannot guarantee that any product will ship from a specific warehouse. Expedited Shipping (1-Day Air and 2-Day Air) is the only way to guarantee that you will receive an item within a certain time frame. Delivery estimates for expedited shipping options are listed on the product page for the item in question. All expedited shipments are delivered Monday-Friday.
Ground Shipping typically takes 1-4 business days from the date of shipment (for orders within the 48 contiguous United States). Residential ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Tuesday-Saturday. Commercial ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Monday-Friday. Make sure to select the proper address type for your address in checkout, as delays may occur if your selection is incorrect.
For APO/FPO customers, all orders ship via USPS. Expedited shipping is not available. Tracking for these orders is not available.
For customers shipping to a PO Box, the order may need to be shipped via USPS. For this reason, expected delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
Do you ship to my location?
For most products shipping to the continental United States, customers may choose Ground, 2-Day Air, or 1-Day Air delivery. We also ship to Alaska and Hawaii; however, due to carrier restrictions, we cannot ground-ship to those states.
In addition, we ships to the following destinations, though some restrictions apply:
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Territories
See instructions below for how to search the site by our eligible shipping destinations.
Note: We cannot change a shipping address on an order after it has shipped. If an order is returned because it couldn't be received at the listed shipping address, we will accept the return but will not refund the shipping charges.
We ship a lot of our most popular gear to Canada! To determine if item(s) ship to Canada, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping postal code. Items that ship to Canada are sent via International Air, and delivery is typically 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
Canadian orders are charged in U.S. dollars. Actual charges are dependent on your bank's conversion rate. Your bank may assess additional fees for international orders.
Although items shipped to Canada receive their full factory warranty, they must be returned to a United States service center for repairs. We're not responsible for any shipping or customs fees incurred in such a case.
We ship many items to Puerto Rico. To determine if item(s) ship to Puerto Rico, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code. Eligible items ship via International Air, and typically arrive 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
We ship to APO/FPO addresses for free, though over-sized items may be ineligible. To determine if item(s) ship to your APO/FPO address, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code.
We ship eligible products to American Samoa, the Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, the Marshall Islands, the Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, and the Virgin Islands. Eligible items typically arrive 2-7 business days from the date of shipment.
What about customs fees?
Please be aware of customs fees such as taxes and duties, which are not included in our shipping charges. Customs fees vary from location to location. Please check with your local customs office for more information on the fees in your area. If you refuse to pay these fees, your order will not be delivered. We cannot refund shipping charges if an item is returned due to refusal to pay fees, and a restocking fee may be applied to cover the cost of return shipping. Customs fees are non-refundable.
Which items ship immediately?
Most orders ship the same business day your order is placed when you place a valid order before the shipping deadline.
Immediate shipment is available Monday-Friday. A valid order placed before 5 p.m. EST will ship the same day when using Ground or Free 2-Day shipping. Ground and Free 2-Day shipping orders placed after 5 p.m. EST will ship the next business day. Many orders using an expedited shipping method (2 Day Air or Next Day Air), and placed before 10 p.m. EST, will ship the same day.
Shipment and availability information updates from our warehouse to our website almost in real time. We are highly confident of the status of each item when you view a page. However, we do not reserve inventory being viewed or even placed in shopping carts, so we cannot guarantee an item's availability until you have placed your order. In particular, if you have been in the checkout area for more than about 10 minutes, we do recommend that you refresh the page to get the most current inventory prior to checking out.
What is a valid order?
A valid order is for a valid item at a valid price, placed with a credit card with complete and verifiable address and other information. Details.
Does immediate shipment mean immediate delivery?
Once an order is shipped, our carriers (Federal Express and UPS) typically guarantee a service time for when the order will be delivered to you. Our carriers have a very good record of delivering at their promised service time. We will ship immediately, and on all items, we will refund expedited shipping charges if the carrier's service levels for your chosen shipping method are not met.
If a product is in stock, is there any reason it will not ship immediately?
Exceptions are very unusual, but here are some examples of reasons that might prevent us from shipping immediately:
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose power or telecom connectivity.
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose capability due to adverse weather (blizzard), safety threat, or other factors.
What can I do if I don't feel you've lived up to your guarantees?
If you ever feel we have not lived up to any of our guarantees, we want to know about it -- and we want a chance to do right if we agree. Contact Us.