The JBL PRX815 two-way, 15" portable powered PA speaker is a member of the most advanced loudspeaker family in its class. Wi-Fi technology and sophisticated DSP give you complete control over the tuning and performance of your system -
- from anywhere in the venue -
- via the free PRX Connect app. An efficient 1500
- watt class-D amplifier and patented JBL Differential Drive technology provide best-in-class power handling while greatly reducing system weight. And the rugged all-wood cabinets feature a redesigned input panel and universal power supply for easy, reliable operation at gigs worldwide. Thoughtfully designed from the ground up to deliver legendary JBL sound, PRX800 represents the next generation in smart live sound reinforcement.
Wi-Fi ControlPRX800 Series is the first PA system in its class to feature complete wireless control via Wi-Fi, giving you a powerful new way to set up, configure and optimize the performance of your live sound system. With a free custom-designed app, you can set up and run your system in any room with ease. Whether you're working in a difficult acoustic environment or making sure you have the headroom to drive your band harder, you have the tools at your fingertips to make your system sound perfect every single time.
1500 Watts of PowerWith integrated 1500-watt Class-D power amplifiers, PRX800 is the most powerful, efficient system in its class. Patented JBL Differential Drive woofer technology reduces magnet mass while increasing power handling. Both of these features work together to make PRX800 a remarkably lightweight system capable of delivering clear, pristine audio at extraordinarily high volumes.
Roadworthy and Tour TestedJBL designed each aspect of the PRX800 series to perform flawlessly -
- even on the toughest tours. PRX800 speakers utilize the finest construction materials available, including durable wooden cabinets, tour-proven DuraFlex finish, and dent-resistant 16-gauge grilles. And comprehensive mechanical, electronic, and acoustic testing -
- including JBL's famous 100-hour power test -
- ensures reliability in any real-world environment.
- Powered 15" two-way system
- Monitor angle, wood cabinet
- Dual pole mount
- M10 suspension points