Klark Teknik DN200 Active Stereo DI Box
Check the delivery time for another location!
- Input Summing and Output Splitting:DN200 offers two flexible signal routing options, in Sum mode both inputs are summed at -6 dB to maintain the overall signal level and are routed to the left output. In Split mode, the left input is routed to both outputs at unity gain. Both option switches include LEDs for clear indication of signal routing.
- Balanced transformer-isolated outputs:Exhaustive listening tests using a wide variety of active and passive bass guitars, electro-acoustic guitars and electronic musical instruments were carried out to select the components for DN200 to achieve the best musical sound. Not only was the choice of the audio transformer particularly important in achieving this goal, but the impedances of the surrounding components were also highly critical in getting the best possible performance out of the audio transformers. The line-driving characteristics of the transformer outputs were carefully optimized to provide the best frequency and phase responses for short and long cables and widely differing line and termination impedances.Care was taken in the design of the DN200 to avoid audio transformer core saturation and a fixed high pass filter has been included in the signal path to roll off frequencies below those that are musically important. The lowest note on a 5
- or 6-string bass guitar is B0 with a frequency of 30.87 Hz, and the lowest note on an 88-key piano keyboard is A0 with a frequency of 27.50 Hz. DN200 still maintains a frequency response of +/-0.5 dB at these lowest musical notes.As well as the transformers in the signal paths, DN200 also has separate transformers to isolate the independent power rails to the two input circuits from the phantom power supply sourced from the output XLR connectors. When used in conjunction with the Earth Lift switch, this full galvanic isolation of input and output interfaces ensures that any risk of earth loops is avoided when taking direct feeds from stage backline equipment.
- Dual-Impedance Inputs:A custom instrumentation-grade input circuit was designed for the DN200 using advanced analogue design techniques to create the very high input impedance required by passive guitar and bass pickups, whilst keeping the actual component values low to minimize noise. This innovative approach to circuit design produces a very low noise floor, which combined with the high clipping point creates an unrivalled dynamic range in a +48 V phantom powered DI Box.DN200 features two Neutrik Combo combined XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors with dual input impedances. When connecting to the XLR input only, the input impedance is 20 kOhm, ideal for line level equipment and offering even lower noise performance. This input impedance is far too low for guitar and bass pickups and is removed from the circuit when a jack plug is inserted into the 1/4" TRS input, resulting in a nominal 1 MOhm input impedance, ideal for passive electric pickups. Stereo RCA Phono inputs are also provided for the connection of consumer audio equipment and also feature a 20 kOhm input impedance. Link output 1/4" TRS jack connectors are also included for each channel.
- Illuminated 20 dB Pad and Earth Lift Switches:DN200 features illuminated global 20 dB Pad and Earth Lift switches, which act on both channels simultaneously, which along with the individual +48V indicator LEDs for the independent phantom powering of the two channels, provide 'at a glance' status display, even at wide distances and viewing angles.The Earth Lift switch separates the input and output grounds, useful in eliminating earth loops between equipment on different mains electricity supplies.
When will I receive my shipment?
We ship on business days (Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not business days). Packages ship from Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, or Ohio -- we cannot guarantee that any product will ship from a specific warehouse. Expedited Shipping (1-Day Air and 2-Day Air) is the only way to guarantee that you will receive an item within a certain time frame. Delivery estimates for expedited shipping options are listed on the product page for the item in question. All expedited shipments are delivered Monday-Friday.
Ground Shipping typically takes 1-4 business days from the date of shipment (for orders within the 48 contiguous United States). Residential ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Tuesday-Saturday. Commercial ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Monday-Friday. Make sure to select the proper address type for your address in checkout, as delays may occur if your selection is incorrect.
For APO/FPO customers, all orders ship via USPS. Expedited shipping is not available. Tracking for these orders is not available.
For customers shipping to a PO Box, the order may need to be shipped via USPS. For this reason, expected delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
Do you ship to my location?
For most products shipping to the continental United States, customers may choose Ground, 2-Day Air, or 1-Day Air delivery. We also ship to Alaska and Hawaii; however, due to carrier restrictions, we cannot ground-ship to those states.
In addition, we ships to the following destinations, though some restrictions apply:
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Territories
See instructions below for how to search the site by our eligible shipping destinations.
Note: We cannot change a shipping address on an order after it has shipped. If an order is returned because it couldn't be received at the listed shipping address, we will accept the return but will not refund the shipping charges.
We ship a lot of our most popular gear to Canada! To determine if item(s) ship to Canada, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping postal code. Items that ship to Canada are sent via International Air, and delivery is typically 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
Canadian orders are charged in U.S. dollars. Actual charges are dependent on your bank's conversion rate. Your bank may assess additional fees for international orders.
Although items shipped to Canada receive their full factory warranty, they must be returned to a United States service center for repairs. We're not responsible for any shipping or customs fees incurred in such a case.
We ship many items to Puerto Rico. To determine if item(s) ship to Puerto Rico, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code. Eligible items ship via International Air, and typically arrive 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
We ship to APO/FPO addresses for free, though over-sized items may be ineligible. To determine if item(s) ship to your APO/FPO address, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code.
We ship eligible products to American Samoa, the Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, the Marshall Islands, the Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, and the Virgin Islands. Eligible items typically arrive 2-7 business days from the date of shipment.
What about customs fees?
Please be aware of customs fees such as taxes and duties, which are not included in our shipping charges. Customs fees vary from location to location. Please check with your local customs office for more information on the fees in your area. If you refuse to pay these fees, your order will not be delivered. We cannot refund shipping charges if an item is returned due to refusal to pay fees, and a restocking fee may be applied to cover the cost of return shipping. Customs fees are non-refundable.
Which items ship immediately?
Most orders ship the same business day your order is placed when you place a valid order before the shipping deadline.
Immediate shipment is available Monday-Friday. A valid order placed before 5 p.m. EST will ship the same day when using Ground or Free 2-Day shipping. Ground and Free 2-Day shipping orders placed after 5 p.m. EST will ship the next business day. Many orders using an expedited shipping method (2 Day Air or Next Day Air), and placed before 10 p.m. EST, will ship the same day.
Shipment and availability information updates from our warehouse to our website almost in real time. We are highly confident of the status of each item when you view a page. However, we do not reserve inventory being viewed or even placed in shopping carts, so we cannot guarantee an item's availability until you have placed your order. In particular, if you have been in the checkout area for more than about 10 minutes, we do recommend that you refresh the page to get the most current inventory prior to checking out.
What is a valid order?
A valid order is for a valid item at a valid price, placed with a credit card with complete and verifiable address and other information. Details.
Does immediate shipment mean immediate delivery?
Once an order is shipped, our carriers (Federal Express and UPS) typically guarantee a service time for when the order will be delivered to you. Our carriers have a very good record of delivering at their promised service time. We will ship immediately, and on all items, we will refund expedited shipping charges if the carrier's service levels for your chosen shipping method are not met.
If a product is in stock, is there any reason it will not ship immediately?
Exceptions are very unusual, but here are some examples of reasons that might prevent us from shipping immediately:
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose power or telecom connectivity.
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose capability due to adverse weather (blizzard), safety threat, or other factors.
What can I do if I don't feel you've lived up to your guarantees?
If you ever feel we have not lived up to any of our guarantees, we want to know about it -- and we want a chance to do right if we agree. Contact Us.