Take your set-up -
- your guitar, your amp, your effects -
- and add an IRT-X 200W RMS Expansion cab! The result? The best your guitar will ever sound! The IRT-X's Electro/Mechanical Reactive Linking (ERL) offers you tonal options previously unavailable for your tone.The IRT-X connects to your amps output section -
- before the speaker and mimics the electronic and mechanical interaction between them at full range. That means more punch, power, dynamics, more highs and lows, more clarity, more definition -
- just more of your tone. The IRT-X is not an extension cabinet -
- it's a 200W RMS powered expansion cabinet.
The key is ElectroUnlike an extension cabinet -
- Mechanical Reactive Linking (ERL)
- which sits after your output section, the IRT-X sits between your amps output section and your amps speaker and cleverly mimics the response characteristics of your on-board speaker.Unlike most guitar speakers, which are commonly, rolled off above 4Khz the IRT-X houses a high quality flat response 8" Driver and a 1" Compression Driver. As soon as you connect the IRT-X, YOUR guitar tone has the capability for far more highs and lows, which means more tone!Used in its most straightforward application the IRT-X gives you more of YOUR tone! And since it's your tone what better than to use it as your own personal guitar monitor on stage -
- every gigging musician has run into problems hearing themselves on stage.
Your tone on stageThe IRT-X gives YOU the solution to hearing your own tone on stage. Better tone that you can hear -
- it's a win-win situation.
The best signal pathGuitar players love effects but sometimes they can get in the way of your tone -
- the best tone is the simplest tone.
Wet/DryPlug your effects into the IRT-X and you get all the benefit of your unadulterated guitar tone -
- with effects only in the IRT-X giving you a Wet/Dry set up.
When more really does mean moreThe IRT-X can be scaled up to fit even the biggest rigs, with 2 IRT-X's you can run true W/D/W rigs with amazing sonic implications.The IRT-X has a super compact footprint which means you can have a massive sound on even the smallest stage
Onstage Mic-ingMic-ing the IRT-X is simple! The IRT-X comes equipped with an XLR DI out. Which can be sent directly to the PA and provides either a completely dry signal, or can be cabinet emulated -
- with or without FX!Emulation options include Dry, 112 or 412, so there is no need to use a mic & stand, which on a tight stage is great news. The on-board DI also means you get the same great tone night after night, venue after venue -
- no more relying on mic placements.
DSP Modelling setup?The use of hi tech modelling setups requires some specific considerations when it comes to amplification. The IRT-X is ideally suited to pairing with a modelling processor or DSP based DAW package as the IRT-X has a completely flat, full range frequency response -
- meaning your carefully modeled signal path in not re-EQ'd during the amplification process.