Smaller version of the famous Power Fuzz Wah. Combination Optical, Switchless Wah and Fuzz pedal. Use Wah or Fuzz independently or together. Vintage voiced Wah has Level control. Fuzz equipped with Fuzz Level, Intensity and Vintage / Modern switch. Buffer Circuit prevents signal loss and maintains tone. The world famous Optical circuitry and Switchless design; simply step on pedal to engage Wah and step off to go to bypass. Smaller footprint at 6.85" L x 4.5" W x 2.75" H. Powers from one 9V battery or optional Morley adapter. Equipped with MQ2 custom Inductor, dual LED Indication, cold-rolled steel housing, quick clip battery door, glow-in the dark treadle grip / toe-end logo and one-year warranty. Lifetime Warranty available with registration.Behold the mighty Power Fuzz Wah, one of the great Morley classics. The 20/20 version not only comes in a Pedalboard friendly size, but now has the acclaimed Switchless Activation. It offers the widest frequency sweep and when combined with it's Fuzz circuit delivers monstrous Fuzz Wah tone that will send other Wah pedals into hiding.
- One of the great Morley classics. Fuzz and Wah packed into one pedal.
- Fuzz circuit comes before the Wah circuit just like the original.
- Vintage Fuzz mode emulates that old-school ripped speaker sound that the original MPSA12 Transistors achieved. Modern Fuzz mode is tighter and more Guitar Distortion like.
- Switchless Wah activation, simply step on to activate and step off to bypass.
- Acclaimed Optical circuitry that won't wear down or get scratchy over time.
- 20/20 Buffer circuit that prevents signal loss and maintains tone.
- 6.85" x 4.5" x 2.5" (L x W x H)
- Powered by one 9-volt battery or optional Morley 9V adapter. Compatible with most 9V adapters.
- Silent Switching, won't "pop" or bleed into audio signal when Fuzz and Fuzz type are engaged.
- MQ2 custom Inductor, LED indication, cold-rolled steel housing, quick clip battery door, glow-in-the-dark treadle grip/toe-end logo.
- One-year warranty. Lifetime Warranty available with registration.