Matthews Effects Cosmonaut V2 Reverb Delay Pedal
Check the delivery time for another location!
The Cosmonaut V2 has two sets of slide switches on the left side of the pedal that let you choose one of these three algorithms for each row of controls.
- 3 original algorithms
- Luna 2: A dark, haunting modulated reverb that pushes you to journey deeper into the void. Use "Anomaly" to add modulation to this effect, taking your guitar tone to new dimensions and the spaces in between. Excels as a dark, warm reverb with long ambient tails or a tight, modulated room verb.
- Sputnik: The Sputnik lets you warp through space into a reflective plate reverb. Use "Anomaly" to add modulation to this effect. Great for everything from ambient, deep sounds; to short, reflective, light verbs.
- Vostok 1: A warm tape emulating delay that excels at a variety of vintage, analog-emulating sounds. Dial in a short slap back with "Travel" control set low, for an ambient other-worldly feel, or choose a high "Anomaly" knob setting for a journey into space madness.
- Fuel: Mix of the reverb or delay
- Anomaly: Controls the modulation mix of the reverb or the time of the delay
- Travel: Controls the decay of the reverb or delay
Built In Usa Quality ConstructionRick Matthews obsesses over every last detail to make the highest quality and intuitive pedals available. This commitment to detail is on full display with The Cosmonaut V2. From its rugged build, wide range of available sounds, bypass options and alternate settings The Cosmonaut V2 lets you boldly go where no tone has gone before.
- Alt Switch (secondary foot switch): What sets the Cosmonaut V2 apart from other pedals is the Alt controls. The three knobs on the "Top" row of the pedal are duplicated on the "Bottom" row giving you two different settings/sounds which you can jump between. You can independently select the algorithms for each row using the slide switches on the side of the pedal. This creates a simple and straightforward way to get two dynamic sounds on the fly.
- Alternate Jack Out: This input allows you to control the Alt and bypass switch remotely using a TRS cable. Tip controls the Alternate Switch and ring controls the Bypass Switch.
- Analog Dry Path Signal: Your instrument's dry signal path is kept completely analog while mixing in the digital wet signal creating a unique and unparalleled sound.
- Expression Jack: Plug in an expression pedal to dynamically control the "Travel" knob on the 2nd row of controls. This bypasses the physical knob on the 2nd row when the expression pedal is plugged in. TRS cable required.
- Tails or Bypass Mode: The Cosmonaut V2 allows the beautiful haunting layers to continue as you switch the pedal Off, preventing an abrupt cut to your sound. If you desire that hard-cut when bypassing the pedal, simply hold both foot switches for 10 seconds until the bypass led flashes. Do the same to switch it back.
When will I receive my shipment?
We ship on business days (Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not business days). Packages ship from Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, or Ohio -- we cannot guarantee that any product will ship from a specific warehouse. Expedited Shipping (1-Day Air and 2-Day Air) is the only way to guarantee that you will receive an item within a certain time frame. Delivery estimates for expedited shipping options are listed on the product page for the item in question. All expedited shipments are delivered Monday-Friday.
Ground Shipping typically takes 1-4 business days from the date of shipment (for orders within the 48 contiguous United States). Residential ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Tuesday-Saturday. Commercial ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Monday-Friday. Make sure to select the proper address type for your address in checkout, as delays may occur if your selection is incorrect.
For APO/FPO customers, all orders ship via USPS. Expedited shipping is not available. Tracking for these orders is not available.
For customers shipping to a PO Box, the order may need to be shipped via USPS. For this reason, expected delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
Do you ship to my location?
For most products shipping to the continental United States, customers may choose Ground, 2-Day Air, or 1-Day Air delivery. We also ship to Alaska and Hawaii; however, due to carrier restrictions, we cannot ground-ship to those states.
In addition, we ships to the following destinations, though some restrictions apply:
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Territories
See instructions below for how to search the site by our eligible shipping destinations.
Note: We cannot change a shipping address on an order after it has shipped. If an order is returned because it couldn't be received at the listed shipping address, we will accept the return but will not refund the shipping charges.
We ship a lot of our most popular gear to Canada! To determine if item(s) ship to Canada, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping postal code. Items that ship to Canada are sent via International Air, and delivery is typically 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
Canadian orders are charged in U.S. dollars. Actual charges are dependent on your bank's conversion rate. Your bank may assess additional fees for international orders.
Although items shipped to Canada receive their full factory warranty, they must be returned to a United States service center for repairs. We're not responsible for any shipping or customs fees incurred in such a case.
We ship many items to Puerto Rico. To determine if item(s) ship to Puerto Rico, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code. Eligible items ship via International Air, and typically arrive 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
We ship to APO/FPO addresses for free, though over-sized items may be ineligible. To determine if item(s) ship to your APO/FPO address, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code.
We ship eligible products to American Samoa, the Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, the Marshall Islands, the Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, and the Virgin Islands. Eligible items typically arrive 2-7 business days from the date of shipment.
What about customs fees?
Please be aware of customs fees such as taxes and duties, which are not included in our shipping charges. Customs fees vary from location to location. Please check with your local customs office for more information on the fees in your area. If you refuse to pay these fees, your order will not be delivered. We cannot refund shipping charges if an item is returned due to refusal to pay fees, and a restocking fee may be applied to cover the cost of return shipping. Customs fees are non-refundable.
Which items ship immediately?
Most orders ship the same business day your order is placed when you place a valid order before the shipping deadline.
Immediate shipment is available Monday-Friday. A valid order placed before 5 p.m. EST will ship the same day when using Ground or Free 2-Day shipping. Ground and Free 2-Day shipping orders placed after 5 p.m. EST will ship the next business day. Many orders using an expedited shipping method (2 Day Air or Next Day Air), and placed before 10 p.m. EST, will ship the same day.
Shipment and availability information updates from our warehouse to our website almost in real time. We are highly confident of the status of each item when you view a page. However, we do not reserve inventory being viewed or even placed in shopping carts, so we cannot guarantee an item's availability until you have placed your order. In particular, if you have been in the checkout area for more than about 10 minutes, we do recommend that you refresh the page to get the most current inventory prior to checking out.
What is a valid order?
A valid order is for a valid item at a valid price, placed with a credit card with complete and verifiable address and other information. Details.
Does immediate shipment mean immediate delivery?
Once an order is shipped, our carriers (Federal Express and UPS) typically guarantee a service time for when the order will be delivered to you. Our carriers have a very good record of delivering at their promised service time. We will ship immediately, and on all items, we will refund expedited shipping charges if the carrier's service levels for your chosen shipping method are not met.
If a product is in stock, is there any reason it will not ship immediately?
Exceptions are very unusual, but here are some examples of reasons that might prevent us from shipping immediately:
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose power or telecom connectivity.
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose capability due to adverse weather (blizzard), safety threat, or other factors.
What can I do if I don't feel you've lived up to your guarantees?
If you ever feel we have not lived up to any of our guarantees, we want to know about it -- and we want a chance to do right if we agree. Contact Us.