Native Instruments Traktor Scratch A6 USB DJ Audio Interface
Check the delivery time for another location!
Easy Does ItIt's never been easier to spin digital files. Hook up the system in seconds thanks to the plug-and-play hardware and software integration. With full iTunes integration, iPod compatibility and Crate Flick cover art browsing, selecting tunes is a cinch. Intuitive TruWave colored waveforms let you see how your tracks sound before you hear them and with the SoftSync feature engaged, the software can even help you with beat-matching.
Pure QualityIf you're coming from a purely vinyl set-up, the first thing you'll notice about Traktor Scratch A6 is the ultra-precise Native Scratch 2 kHz control signal and 120g timecode vinyl
- it feels like each MP3 is cut into the wax. Small enough to fit in any booth, the soundcard guarantees supreme audio quality with punchy outputs to rock the biggest clubs. Bright LEDs let you know exactly what's going on, and the Direct Thru feature makes swapping DJs and systems effortless.
Shape Your StyleTraktor Scratch A6 offers an advanced selection of creative features for developing and defining your own trademark sound. Beyond the already-powerful looping and cueing functions, the ground-breaking Remix Decks provide the ultimate tool for enhancing your sets with loops, one-shot samples and your own productions. Using techniques and workflow rooted in DJ culture, you can jam, re-edit and remix while you spin
- try it out with the included package of premium loops and samples. And with the exclusive Scratch sounds, you get just the right resources to let your scratch skills shine.
Features:- Digital vinyl system with innovative Remix Decks
- control music files using any combination of turntables, CD decks and DJ controllers
- Plug-and-play and ultimate ease-of-use straight out of the box with included loop content and exclusive Scratch sounds
- Full version of flagship Traktor Scratch PRO 2 software with Loop Recorder included
- Powerful Remix Decks allow full creative control over loops and one-shot samples
- capture loops on the fly and create live remixes
- Super-tight vinyl response thanks to high-resolution 2 kHz Native Scratch timecode signal and low-latency soundcard performance
- Automatic tempo detection and SoftSync for intuitive beat matching, plus over 30 outstanding DJ performance effects to craft your trademark sound
- Hi-res TruWave waveforms show frequency-specific colors for visual mixing support with highly detailed zoom for super-precise cue points
- Crate Flick cover art browsing and full iTunes integration to find tracks quickly
- Traktor A6 interface included with extra-loud, pristine sound quality: 6 inputs and 6 outputs plus 2 high-quality stereo phono preamps to connect your turntables
- Hardware Auto Detection and Direct Thru allow seamless transitions with other DJs in the booth
System Requirements:- Mac OS X 10.9, 10.10 or 10.11.1 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), 2.0 GHz Intel Core i5 or equal AMD processor, 4 GB RAM
- SUPPORTED DRIVERS
- Core Audio
- Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution, USB 2.0, 1 GB free disc space, high-speed internet required
- SUPPORTED AUDIO FORMATS
- MP3, WAV, AIFF, Audio-CD, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, non-DRM WMA**, non-DRM AAC
- ** WMA playback supported only on Windows
When will I receive my shipment?
We ship on business days (Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not business days). Packages ship from Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, or Ohio -- we cannot guarantee that any product will ship from a specific warehouse. Expedited Shipping (1-Day Air and 2-Day Air) is the only way to guarantee that you will receive an item within a certain time frame. Delivery estimates for expedited shipping options are listed on the product page for the item in question. All expedited shipments are delivered Monday-Friday.
Ground Shipping typically takes 1-4 business days from the date of shipment (for orders within the 48 contiguous United States). Residential ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Tuesday-Saturday. Commercial ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Monday-Friday. Make sure to select the proper address type for your address in checkout, as delays may occur if your selection is incorrect.
For APO/FPO customers, all orders ship via USPS. Expedited shipping is not available. Tracking for these orders is not available.
For customers shipping to a PO Box, the order may need to be shipped via USPS. For this reason, expected delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
Do you ship to my location?
For most products shipping to the continental United States, customers may choose Ground, 2-Day Air, or 1-Day Air delivery. We also ship to Alaska and Hawaii; however, due to carrier restrictions, we cannot ground-ship to those states.
In addition, we ships to the following destinations, though some restrictions apply:
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Territories
See instructions below for how to search the site by our eligible shipping destinations.
Note: We cannot change a shipping address on an order after it has shipped. If an order is returned because it couldn't be received at the listed shipping address, we will accept the return but will not refund the shipping charges.
We ship a lot of our most popular gear to Canada! To determine if item(s) ship to Canada, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping postal code. Items that ship to Canada are sent via International Air, and delivery is typically 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
Canadian orders are charged in U.S. dollars. Actual charges are dependent on your bank's conversion rate. Your bank may assess additional fees for international orders.
Although items shipped to Canada receive their full factory warranty, they must be returned to a United States service center for repairs. We're not responsible for any shipping or customs fees incurred in such a case.
We ship many items to Puerto Rico. To determine if item(s) ship to Puerto Rico, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code. Eligible items ship via International Air, and typically arrive 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
We ship to APO/FPO addresses for free, though over-sized items may be ineligible. To determine if item(s) ship to your APO/FPO address, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code.
We ship eligible products to American Samoa, the Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, the Marshall Islands, the Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, and the Virgin Islands. Eligible items typically arrive 2-7 business days from the date of shipment.
What about customs fees?
Please be aware of customs fees such as taxes and duties, which are not included in our shipping charges. Customs fees vary from location to location. Please check with your local customs office for more information on the fees in your area. If you refuse to pay these fees, your order will not be delivered. We cannot refund shipping charges if an item is returned due to refusal to pay fees, and a restocking fee may be applied to cover the cost of return shipping. Customs fees are non-refundable.
Which items ship immediately?
Most orders ship the same business day your order is placed when you place a valid order before the shipping deadline.
Immediate shipment is available Monday-Friday. A valid order placed before 5 p.m. EST will ship the same day when using Ground or Free 2-Day shipping. Ground and Free 2-Day shipping orders placed after 5 p.m. EST will ship the next business day. Many orders using an expedited shipping method (2 Day Air or Next Day Air), and placed before 10 p.m. EST, will ship the same day.
Shipment and availability information updates from our warehouse to our website almost in real time. We are highly confident of the status of each item when you view a page. However, we do not reserve inventory being viewed or even placed in shopping carts, so we cannot guarantee an item's availability until you have placed your order. In particular, if you have been in the checkout area for more than about 10 minutes, we do recommend that you refresh the page to get the most current inventory prior to checking out.
What is a valid order?
A valid order is for a valid item at a valid price, placed with a credit card with complete and verifiable address and other information. Details.
Does immediate shipment mean immediate delivery?
Once an order is shipped, our carriers (Federal Express and UPS) typically guarantee a service time for when the order will be delivered to you. Our carriers have a very good record of delivering at their promised service time. We will ship immediately, and on all items, we will refund expedited shipping charges if the carrier's service levels for your chosen shipping method are not met.
If a product is in stock, is there any reason it will not ship immediately?
Exceptions are very unusual, but here are some examples of reasons that might prevent us from shipping immediately:
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose power or telecom connectivity.
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose capability due to adverse weather (blizzard), safety threat, or other factors.
What can I do if I don't feel you've lived up to your guarantees?
If you ever feel we have not lived up to any of our guarantees, we want to know about it -- and we want a chance to do right if we agree. Contact Us.