Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol Z2 DJ Mixer
Check the delivery time for another location!
Expanding on Industry StandardsCombining the best of all that's come before it, Traktor Kontrol Z2 takes a powerful two-channel stand-alone mixer, adds an additional two channels for Remix Decks, puts Traktor PRO 3 in the package and rolls it out in luxurious style. The ultra-stable, aircraft-grade aluminum chassis provides an intuitive layout instantly familiar to DJs, offering unprecedented sonic control. Throw in an integrated premium audio interface and dedicated Traktor controls for cue points and Remix Decks and your options become infinite. Whatever your style, you've never had control like this before.
Truly ProfessionalTraktor Kontrol Z2 delivers the reliability and pro sound quality essential for the world's biggest stages and hottest clubs. Pro XLR outputs, a booth output and 24-bit sound quality mean your sets hit with maximum impact. Precision knobs, buttons, multi-colored cue point controls and Innofaders(TM) give you ultra-accurate control of your sets. Whether spinning vinyl, CDJs, playing digital files, or using Traktor Scratch timecode control, switching formats is just a push of a button away
- lightning-fast, uninterrupted creative flow. And the heavy metal chassis means your busy schedule won't take its toll on your tool of choice.
Creative PerformanceThink you know your limits? You're about to erase them.For the first time, Traktor Kontrol Z2 adds Macro FX to the Traktor software. Build a big drop or destroy your track beyond recognition with fresh effect combos like Wormhole, LaserSlicer and Bass-o-matic
- get expressive sound manipulation with intuitive, one-knob action. Flux Mode tracks the time while you're juggling cue points or looping, and lets you drop back in at exactly the right moment
- a powerful weapon for all creative DJs. Integrate multiple Traktor Kontrol F1 and X1 controllers with plug-and-play simplicity thanks to the Z2's USB hub, freeing up additional ports on your laptop.
Traktor IntegrationStart using the included flagship Traktor PRO 3 with Remix Deck(TM) technology and TRAKTOR SCRATCH timecode vinyl in record time* -
- simply connect the Z2 to your computer with a single USB cable. Connect your turntables or CD decks with the inputs on the mixer and start using timecode control via vinyl or CDs. And thanks to Traktor's advanced HID integration, the Z2 integrates effortlessly with the Pioneer CDJ generation and mixers.
The Perfect Traktor SetupTraktor Kontrol Z2 is the ultimate Traktor controller -
- built like a tank for rock-solid performance. Personalize your experience no matter your style or preferred workflow with these add-on controllers:
- Traktor Kontrol F1
- Control of an entire Remix Deck with up to 64 samples and loops
- in color!
- Traktor Kontrol X1
- Transport control, plus in-depth control of classic Traktor effects and more
- Traktor Kontrol Bag
- Elevate your controllers to Z2 and standard turntable height and get protection against dust and knocks* You will receive a download link for the Traktor PRO 3 software instantly after registering your hardware unit with Native Instruments. Remix Deck content is available as a separate free download. The software requires activation after installation. Please note that Traktor Scratch products are not available in the Netherlands.
What's in the Box?- The TRAKTOR KONTROL Z2
- Power cable
- USB cable
- Two timecoded Control Vinyls
- Two timecoded Control CDs
- Registration flyer with your TRAKTOR PRO 3 software serial number, your TRAKTOR KONTROL Z2 hardware serial number, and a link to the hardware registration page, where you can register your hardware and download the TRAKTOR software
- Safety instructions flyer
- TRAKTOR sticker sheet
- Weight: 5.1 kg / 11.2 lbs
- Internal power supply with 3-pin IEC power cable included. 115-230V, 50/60Hz, 0.5 - 0.75A. No additional power supply or battery required.
System Requirements:- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), 2.0 GHz Intel Core i5 or equal AMD processor, 4 GB RAM
- Mac OS X 10.9, 10.10 or 10.11.1 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM
- General: Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution, USB 2.0, 1 GB free disc space, high-speed internet required
Supported Drivers:ASIO, CoreAudio, DirectSound, WASAPI
Hardware Specifications:Overall: \t
- Sampling rate: 48 kHz
- Converter word length: 24-bit
- Analog input channels: 7
- Analog output channels: 6
- USB audio interface: USB 2.0 hi-speed, audio class compliant
- Line and aux inputs: \t
- Input impedance: 47 kOhm
- Maximum input level: 13 dBu
- Noise floor: -97dBu / -99 dBu(A)
- Dynamic range: +110 dB / +112 dB(A)
- THD+N: <0.0012% (-98.4 dB) @ +8 dBu
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz +/-1 dB
- Phono inputs: \t
- Input impedance: 47kOhm
- Maximum input level: -22 dBu / 62 mVrms
- Noise floor: -113 dBu / -122 dBu(A)
- Dynamic range: +94 dB / +99.9 dB(A)
- THD+N: <0.0015% (-96.8 dB) @ -22.5 dBu
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, RIAA curve +/-1 dB
- Microphone input:
- Input impedance: 4.75k Ohm differential
- Maximum input level: -9.5dBu
- Noise floor: -96.3dBu / -99.2dBu(A)
- Dynamic range: +86.9dB / +89.7dB(A)
- THD+N: <0.0011% (-99dB) @ -14dBu
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, -2dB
- Master XLR and booth outputs: \t
- Maximum output level: +18dBu
- Noise floor: -89.3dBu / -92dBu(A)
- Dynamic range: 111.1dB / 113.8dB(A)
- THD+N: <0.0007% (-103dB) @ 997Hz, -1dBFS
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz +/-1dB
- Master RCA outputs: \t
- Maximum output level: +14.13 dBu / 3.93Vrms
- Noise floor: -93 dBu / -96.5 dBu(A)
- Dynamic range: +105 dB / +108 dB(A)
- THD+N: <0.0015% (-96.8 dB) @ +8 dBu
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz +/-1dB
- Headphone output: \t
- Maximum output voltage: +10.6dBu / 2.62Vrms
- Maximum output power: 100mW
- THD+N: <0.006% (-84.4dB) @ 997Hz, 10dBu
- Dynamic range: +102 dB / +105 dB(A)
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz +/1dB
When will I receive my shipment?
We ship on business days (Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not business days). Packages ship from Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, or Ohio -- we cannot guarantee that any product will ship from a specific warehouse. Expedited Shipping (1-Day Air and 2-Day Air) is the only way to guarantee that you will receive an item within a certain time frame. Delivery estimates for expedited shipping options are listed on the product page for the item in question. All expedited shipments are delivered Monday-Friday.
Ground Shipping typically takes 1-4 business days from the date of shipment (for orders within the 48 contiguous United States). Residential ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Tuesday-Saturday. Commercial ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Monday-Friday. Make sure to select the proper address type for your address in checkout, as delays may occur if your selection is incorrect.
For APO/FPO customers, all orders ship via USPS. Expedited shipping is not available. Tracking for these orders is not available.
For customers shipping to a PO Box, the order may need to be shipped via USPS. For this reason, expected delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
Do you ship to my location?
For most products shipping to the continental United States, customers may choose Ground, 2-Day Air, or 1-Day Air delivery. We also ship to Alaska and Hawaii; however, due to carrier restrictions, we cannot ground-ship to those states.
In addition, we ships to the following destinations, though some restrictions apply:
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Territories
See instructions below for how to search the site by our eligible shipping destinations.
Note: We cannot change a shipping address on an order after it has shipped. If an order is returned because it couldn't be received at the listed shipping address, we will accept the return but will not refund the shipping charges.
We ship a lot of our most popular gear to Canada! To determine if item(s) ship to Canada, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping postal code. Items that ship to Canada are sent via International Air, and delivery is typically 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
Canadian orders are charged in U.S. dollars. Actual charges are dependent on your bank's conversion rate. Your bank may assess additional fees for international orders.
Although items shipped to Canada receive their full factory warranty, they must be returned to a United States service center for repairs. We're not responsible for any shipping or customs fees incurred in such a case.
We ship many items to Puerto Rico. To determine if item(s) ship to Puerto Rico, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code. Eligible items ship via International Air, and typically arrive 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
We ship to APO/FPO addresses for free, though over-sized items may be ineligible. To determine if item(s) ship to your APO/FPO address, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code.
We ship eligible products to American Samoa, the Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, the Marshall Islands, the Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, and the Virgin Islands. Eligible items typically arrive 2-7 business days from the date of shipment.
What about customs fees?
Please be aware of customs fees such as taxes and duties, which are not included in our shipping charges. Customs fees vary from location to location. Please check with your local customs office for more information on the fees in your area. If you refuse to pay these fees, your order will not be delivered. We cannot refund shipping charges if an item is returned due to refusal to pay fees, and a restocking fee may be applied to cover the cost of return shipping. Customs fees are non-refundable.
Which items ship immediately?
Most orders ship the same business day your order is placed when you place a valid order before the shipping deadline.
Immediate shipment is available Monday-Friday. A valid order placed before 5 p.m. EST will ship the same day when using Ground or Free 2-Day shipping. Ground and Free 2-Day shipping orders placed after 5 p.m. EST will ship the next business day. Many orders using an expedited shipping method (2 Day Air or Next Day Air), and placed before 10 p.m. EST, will ship the same day.
Shipment and availability information updates from our warehouse to our website almost in real time. We are highly confident of the status of each item when you view a page. However, we do not reserve inventory being viewed or even placed in shopping carts, so we cannot guarantee an item's availability until you have placed your order. In particular, if you have been in the checkout area for more than about 10 minutes, we do recommend that you refresh the page to get the most current inventory prior to checking out.
What is a valid order?
A valid order is for a valid item at a valid price, placed with a credit card with complete and verifiable address and other information. Details.
Does immediate shipment mean immediate delivery?
Once an order is shipped, our carriers (Federal Express and UPS) typically guarantee a service time for when the order will be delivered to you. Our carriers have a very good record of delivering at their promised service time. We will ship immediately, and on all items, we will refund expedited shipping charges if the carrier's service levels for your chosen shipping method are not met.
If a product is in stock, is there any reason it will not ship immediately?
Exceptions are very unusual, but here are some examples of reasons that might prevent us from shipping immediately:
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose power or telecom connectivity.
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose capability due to adverse weather (blizzard), safety threat, or other factors.
What can I do if I don't feel you've lived up to your guarantees?
If you ever feel we have not lived up to any of our guarantees, we want to know about it -- and we want a chance to do right if we agree. Contact Us.