Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S8 DJ Controller
Check the delivery time for another location!
- a 4-channel stand-alone mixer, professional audio interface, and enhanced performance decks for ultimate control over the included TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO software. Touch-sensitive controls and high-res displays deliver DJ workflow that is truly cutting-edge.Integral to bringing TRAKTOR KONTROL S8's touch-and-see workflow to life are two high-resolution displays that respond to touch-sensitive knobs. Tracks appear on the displays as stunningly crisp vector waveforms while an array of key views and pop-up panels instantly activate when the corresponding control is touched. The Browse Knob for example, triggers the Browse View for track selection directly from the controller. When activated by performance knobs, Performance Panels appear over track waveforms to view and modify BPM, key, filter, or individual effect values. The FX Panel reveals current parameters of up to two TRAKTOR FX units when an FX knob is touched.The deck sections on TRAKTOR KONTROL S8 were designed for enhanced Remix Decks integration and live performance features that extend creative workflow beyond current standards and empower pro DJs to develop their own trademark sound. When the Remix Deck View is active, samples and loops all become accessible in full screen on the displays for mixing with the eight dedicated Remix Deck faders. Eight color-coded pads per deck can trigger sounds while in Remix View, juggle cue points, or rearrange a playing track in Freeze View on the fly for boundless live improvisation.TRAKTOR KONTROL S8 also delivers increased hands-on editing functions for spontaneous track adjustments or further creativity. The Beatgrid View enables instant fine-tuning of a playing track's beatgrid when adjustment is needed. Enhanced Remix Decks workflow allows live capturing of loops from a running deck for instant sampling. And two LED-guided touch strips provide motion-sensitive pitch bending, track seeking, vinyl scratch emulation, and keep track of phase in dark environments.TRAKTOR KONTROL S8 not only raises the bar in DJ performance features, but also integrates a comprehensive 24-bit/48kHz audio interface designed for expansive connectivity. Four analog RCA inputs with phono and mic preamps allow connection of turntables, CDJs or other analog gear. XLR and RCA master output and a 1/4 inch booth output provide versatile connectivity with any sound system. And MIDI In/Out allows external gear like MASCHINE to sync with TRAKTOR via MIDI clock.Adding to its workflow innovations, the S8 boasts a mixer section with enhanced pro features. Four mixer channels can also work in stand-alone mode when TRAKTOR Mode buttons are deactivated -
- making DJ switchovers or mixed analog/TRAKTOR SCRATCH usage possible with the touch of one button. The fader section debuts unique wear-resistant faders, which prevents debris from damaging the fader's carbon strips -
- prolonging fader life, and maintaining proper function at all times.Fueling the technology behind TRAKTOR KONTROL S8 is the included TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2* software. An innovation in and of itself, TRAKTOR PRO is the award winning DJ software used by countless professionals. Four software decks, over 30 studio-grade effects, and powerful advanced features for creative looping and cueing have provided DJs all over the world with inspiring and customizable DJ possibilities.
System RequirementsMac OS X 10.9, 10.10 or 10.11.1 (latest update), Intel(R) Core(TM) i5, 4 GB RAM
- Windows 7, 8 or 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), 2.0 GHz Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 or equal AMD processor, 4 GB RAM
- SUPPORTED AUDIO FORMATS: MP3, WAV, AIFF, Audio-CD, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, non-DRM WMA**, non-DRM AAC
- ** WMA playback supported only on Windows
- Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution, USB 2.0 or higher, OpenGL version 2.1 or higher, 1.5 GB free disc space, high-speed internet connection (for installation)
- Depth: 38.7 cm, Height: 6,6 cm, Width: 58,5 cm, Weight: 5 kg
When will I receive my shipment?
We ship on business days (Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not business days). Packages ship from Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, or Ohio -- we cannot guarantee that any product will ship from a specific warehouse. Expedited Shipping (1-Day Air and 2-Day Air) is the only way to guarantee that you will receive an item within a certain time frame. Delivery estimates for expedited shipping options are listed on the product page for the item in question. All expedited shipments are delivered Monday-Friday.
Ground Shipping typically takes 1-4 business days from the date of shipment (for orders within the 48 contiguous United States). Residential ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Tuesday-Saturday. Commercial ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Monday-Friday. Make sure to select the proper address type for your address in checkout, as delays may occur if your selection is incorrect.
For APO/FPO customers, all orders ship via USPS. Expedited shipping is not available. Tracking for these orders is not available.
For customers shipping to a PO Box, the order may need to be shipped via USPS. For this reason, expected delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
Do you ship to my location?
For most products shipping to the continental United States, customers may choose Ground, 2-Day Air, or 1-Day Air delivery. We also ship to Alaska and Hawaii; however, due to carrier restrictions, we cannot ground-ship to those states.
In addition, we ships to the following destinations, though some restrictions apply:
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Territories
See instructions below for how to search the site by our eligible shipping destinations.
Note: We cannot change a shipping address on an order after it has shipped. If an order is returned because it couldn't be received at the listed shipping address, we will accept the return but will not refund the shipping charges.
We ship a lot of our most popular gear to Canada! To determine if item(s) ship to Canada, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping postal code. Items that ship to Canada are sent via International Air, and delivery is typically 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
Canadian orders are charged in U.S. dollars. Actual charges are dependent on your bank's conversion rate. Your bank may assess additional fees for international orders.
Although items shipped to Canada receive their full factory warranty, they must be returned to a United States service center for repairs. We're not responsible for any shipping or customs fees incurred in such a case.
We ship many items to Puerto Rico. To determine if item(s) ship to Puerto Rico, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code. Eligible items ship via International Air, and typically arrive 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
We ship to APO/FPO addresses for free, though over-sized items may be ineligible. To determine if item(s) ship to your APO/FPO address, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code.
We ship eligible products to American Samoa, the Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, the Marshall Islands, the Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, and the Virgin Islands. Eligible items typically arrive 2-7 business days from the date of shipment.
What about customs fees?
Please be aware of customs fees such as taxes and duties, which are not included in our shipping charges. Customs fees vary from location to location. Please check with your local customs office for more information on the fees in your area. If you refuse to pay these fees, your order will not be delivered. We cannot refund shipping charges if an item is returned due to refusal to pay fees, and a restocking fee may be applied to cover the cost of return shipping. Customs fees are non-refundable.
Which items ship immediately?
Most orders ship the same business day your order is placed when you place a valid order before the shipping deadline.
Immediate shipment is available Monday-Friday. A valid order placed before 5 p.m. EST will ship the same day when using Ground or Free 2-Day shipping. Ground and Free 2-Day shipping orders placed after 5 p.m. EST will ship the next business day. Many orders using an expedited shipping method (2 Day Air or Next Day Air), and placed before 10 p.m. EST, will ship the same day.
Shipment and availability information updates from our warehouse to our website almost in real time. We are highly confident of the status of each item when you view a page. However, we do not reserve inventory being viewed or even placed in shopping carts, so we cannot guarantee an item's availability until you have placed your order. In particular, if you have been in the checkout area for more than about 10 minutes, we do recommend that you refresh the page to get the most current inventory prior to checking out.
What is a valid order?
A valid order is for a valid item at a valid price, placed with a credit card with complete and verifiable address and other information. Details.
Does immediate shipment mean immediate delivery?
Once an order is shipped, our carriers (Federal Express and UPS) typically guarantee a service time for when the order will be delivered to you. Our carriers have a very good record of delivering at their promised service time. We will ship immediately, and on all items, we will refund expedited shipping charges if the carrier's service levels for your chosen shipping method are not met.
If a product is in stock, is there any reason it will not ship immediately?
Exceptions are very unusual, but here are some examples of reasons that might prevent us from shipping immediately:
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose power or telecom connectivity.
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose capability due to adverse weather (blizzard), safety threat, or other factors.
What can I do if I don't feel you've lived up to your guarantees?
If you ever feel we have not lived up to any of our guarantees, we want to know about it -- and we want a chance to do right if we agree. Contact Us.