Building on Native Instruments' popular first generation interface, the KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 Mk2 features a marked upgrade in audio quality, with up to 24-bit recording and 192 kHz sample rates. Six inputs and outputs provide a flexible set of connections for studio or stage, with the four analog outputs also allowing for CV control of modular gear. Included software comes with everything needed to record and produce tracks, plus synths, effects, and more
- making it the perfect choice for modern production tasks.
- Direct monitoring with mono / stereo switch, and switchable 1-2 / 3-4 channels for blending audio playback while recording
- Big volume knob for quick volume adjustments
- 2x Headphone out with high power output and volume control
- USB 2.0 powered for maximum portability.
- Compatible with Mac and PC (ASIO/Core Audio/DirectSound/WASAPI)
- Kensington Security Slot