NUX Mini Studio brings 8 speaker cabinets into a pocket-size pedal. Each impulse response (IR) file is captured from its own original source, processed with the state-in-art audio technology. At the end of the signal chain, Mini Studio produces an amazingly musical sound, and tastefully enhances the audio signal.
Built-in Speaker Cabinet Models:
- JZ120: Roland Jazz 120
- DR112: Fender Deluxe Reverb
- BS410: Fender Bassman 410
- A212: VOX AC30 212
- TR212: Fender Twin Reverb 212
- 1690: Marshall 1960A 412
- GB412: Celestion Greenback 412
- V412: Celestion Vintage30 412*All the brand and model names mentioned on this page are Trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with NUX and Cherub Technology CO. LTD.
Load Your Own Favorite IR File:It has 8 well-known speaker model presets and each preset is also a memory spot that you can load your favorite IR files. It delivers the signal from input to output with ultra-low latency, in 24 bit 44.1KHz audio quality. Mini Studio's sampling length is 1024 points, which means you will get a high-resolution audio with a powerful speaker sound.
Tone Density:NUX Mini Studio has a Space knob to adjust the simulation of the speaker cabinet's room size. It's quite useful to simulate your tone like it's mic-ed in a small or big room. When you increase the size of the room, you can feel the reflection decay as it happens in the real room.
Multi-Purpose:From your pedalboard to a mixer or audio interface, you will experience very realistic speaker cabinet sound. Even it can make any personal monitor speaker (full range flat response amps recommended) into any of your favorite amplifier. Also, it's a very useful gear for recording at home. Just connect your pedalboard/multi effect pedal to Mini Studio and record with your audio interface.
Mini Studio Software:You can control the Mini Studio and load your own IR files.
- 8 Built-in Speaker Cabinet Models
- Output Level and Space controls
- Mini Studio Software for IR file loading