The PV 215 is a 2-way speaker system based on dual 15" heavy duty woofers and an RX14 titanium-diaphragm dynamic compression driver mounted on a 60-degree x 40-degree constant-directivity horn. The lightweight-yet-rugged, carpet-covered trapezoidal enclosure facilitates portable use for live music or speech sound reinforcement, as well as music playback. A full-length, black powder-coated steel grille provides driver protection and a professional appearance.The PV 215 speaker system is rated at 700 watts program power handling, and the full crossover network includes tweeter protection for clear, punchy sound and excellent long-term reliability. Two 1/4" phone jack input connectors make hook-up a breeze.
Features:- 2-way sound reinforcement enclosure
- Peavey exclusive, heavy-duty woofers with a 2.375" voice coil
- RX14 titanium diaphragm compression driver with a 1.4" titanium diaphragm
- Tweeter protection
- 700 Watts program/1400 Watts peak power handling
- Heavy-duty crossover network for driver protection and EQ
- Lightweight trapezoidal enclosure
- 60 degree x 40 degree coverage constant-directivity horn for better off-axis tonality
- High quality, heavy duty carpet covering
- Steel handles
- Steel corners
- Rugged dado and rabbet construction for lightweight-but-strong joinery
- T-Nut speaker mounting
- Heavy-duty, full-length steel grilleNote: Unpowered speaker, requires separate power amplifier.