The Pioneer CDJ-900NXS Professional CD/MP3 Player is an all-in-one professional-grade multi-format player for DJs who want the versatility to play music any way they want. It plays files from CD, USB drive, Mac-based computers, Windows-based computers, and both iOS and Android smartphones and tablets. Just load it, connect it, or sync with a remote device via WiFi and the CDJ-900NXS is ready to play. It offers all the industry-standard features you'd expect on a Pioneer CDJ, like a large jog wheel, tempo and BPM controls, et cetera -- and it's built to withstand years of rigorous use.
One Player For All
With the CDJ-900NXS, Pioneer delivers just about anything a DJ could need in a multi-format player. It reads CDs and USB drives and supports MP3, AAC, WAV, and AIFF audio formats on both. You can also stream music from a connected Mac- or PC-based computer and from both iOS or Android devices via either WiFi or USB.
- Professional multi-format CDJ
- Supports MP3, AAC, WAV, and AIFF audio formats on CD, USB memory stick, and Mac- and PC-based computers via Wi-Fi or USB
- Supports MP3 and AAC audio formats on iOS and Android smartphones and tablets via Wi-Fi or USB
- File systems supported: FAT, FAT32, and HFS+
- Includes powerful DJ tools like Beat Divide, Beat Sync, Quantize, and Slip Mode
- Full color LCD screen for viewing track information, waveform display, BPM information, and phase meter
- Includes Rekordbox software for managing your music library, creating playlist, analyzing track BPM, adding cue points, and more
- My Settings function lets the user save their settings to smartphone, tablet, or USB storage device so everything will be just the way you like it when you connect your library to another Pioneer player
- MIDI mappable to control other software or external devices
- Stereo RCA output and S/PDIF output
- USB port
- LAN port for syncing with other players via Pro DJ Link
- Wolfson DAC audio processor