Pioneer DDJ-WeGO4 Compact DJ Controller, White
Check the delivery time for another location!
- Laptop and iPad-compatible portable DJ controller.Want to start DJing? Look no further than the DDJ-WeGO4
- the perfect piece of hardware for beginner DJs to step into the world of mixing. You can use the lightweight controller to mix music from your iTunes library stored on your iPad, or to control tracks stored on your laptop.The DDJ-WeGO4 features all the tactile controls you need to learn to mix seamlessly, including play/cue buttons, EQ knobs, tempo sliders, a crossfader and jog wheels for scratching. The sampler, Hot Cues and Pad FX are all inherited from professional hardware, bringing even more creative possibilities to your sets. Setting up the DDJ-WeGO4 is easy too
- you just plug in the supplied USB cable or a Lightning cable and it's ready to use
- and your iPad fits neatly into the slot at the top of the controller to give you the perfect viewing angle.A licence key for their professional DJ performance application for Mac/PC, rekordbox dj, comes bundled with the DDJ-WeGO4, so you can plug it into your laptop and start DJing straight out of the box. The controller is also compatible with WeDJ, their easy-to-use DJ performance app for iPad, which lets you mix the tracks in your iTunes library, and you can use the DDJ-WeGO4 with the popular djay iOS and Android app. And if you're looking for the ideal gear to complete your Pioneer DJ set-up, the DM-40 speakers and HDJ-700 headphones are perfect partners to the DDJ-WeGO4.
Features:- High-quality, powerful sound
- Mic input circuit for clear audio, even at high volume
- Built-in sound card for easy connection to PC/Mac with a single USB cable
- Connects easily with multiple devices: Plug the DDJ-WeGO4 into your PC/Mac with a USB cable, or connect to your iPad/iPhone with a Lightning cable, and start mixing your music using the compatible DJ performance app of your choice.
- Supports WeDJ app and bundled rekordbox dj: The DDJ-WeGO4 is compatible with our easy-to-use DJ performance app for iPad, WeDJ (available separately). When connected, the WeDJ display changes to a dedicated intuitive interface that's optimised for use with the hardware, making learning to mix a breeze. The DDJ-WeGO4 also comes bundled with a licence key for our professional DJ performance app, rekordbox dj for PC/Mac, so you can enjoy advanced features and arrange your tracks with more flexibility. The DDJ-WeGO4 is also compatible with several other DJ apps and software packages including Algoriddim djay and vjay, and Atomix VirtualDJ.
- Clear, intuitive controls: The straightforward layout of the DDJ-WeGO4 gives you easy control over your mix.
- Professional FX and performance features: Although the DDJ-WeGO4 is perfect for beginners learning to mix, it packs in a number of professional-standard performance features and FX inherited from pro hardware, including CDJ multiplayers and DJM mixers. You can use the Hot Cues, sampler, Pad FX and loops to unleash your creativity and make your sets unique.
- PC Master Out -
- use computer's speaker for master out and controller for headphones: When using the DDJ-WeGO4 with rekordbox dj, for flexibility and use on the move you can choose to hear your mix through your computer's internal speaker/connected desktop speaker, while using the controller for your headphones at the same time.
- Compact design: You can take the party wherever you want as the DDJ-WeGO4 is small and lightweight enough to carry in a backpack. The sandblast finished aluminum panels on the jog wheels give a quality look.
- WeDJ, djay 2 for iPad, vjay for iPad
- djay 2 for iPhone, vjay for iPhone
- djay 2 for Android
- rekordbox dj (free to download), Virtual DJ LE 8 (free to download), TRAKTOR PRO 2*
- Input port: MIC x 1 (1/4 inch TS jack)
- Output port: MASTER OUT x 1 (RCA)
- Headphone: MONITOR OUT x 2 (1/4 inch TRS jack, 3.5mm stereo mini jack)
- Other port: USB x 2 (A port x 1, B port x 1)
- Frequency response: 20 Hz ~20 kHz (USB)
- Total harmonic distortion: Max 0.006 % (USB)
- S/N ratio: 103 dB (USB), 65 dB (MIC)
- External dimensions: 380 mm (W) x 240 mm (D) x 59 mm (H)
- Weight: 1.8 kg
- Accessories included: Instruction Manual (Quick Start Guide), USB cable (TYPE-B), AC adapter, Power cord, rekordbox dj license key card, Virtual DJ LE 8 license key card
*Requires TRAKTOR PRO2 setting file. Visit http://pioneerdj.com/support/ for details.
- iPhone, iPod, iPad and mac OS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.
- iOS is a trademark containing Cisco trademark signs in the U.S. and other countries.
- djay and vjay are registered trademarks of Algoriddim GmbH.
- Virtual DJ is a registered trademark of Atomix Productions, Inc.
- TRAKTOR PRO 2 is a registered trademark of Native Instruments GmbH.
- Other stated company names, product names, technology names, etc. are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
When will I receive my shipment?
We ship on business days (Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not business days). Packages ship from Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, or Ohio -- we cannot guarantee that any product will ship from a specific warehouse. Expedited Shipping (1-Day Air and 2-Day Air) is the only way to guarantee that you will receive an item within a certain time frame. Delivery estimates for expedited shipping options are listed on the product page for the item in question. All expedited shipments are delivered Monday-Friday.
Ground Shipping typically takes 1-4 business days from the date of shipment (for orders within the 48 contiguous United States). Residential ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Tuesday-Saturday. Commercial ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Monday-Friday. Make sure to select the proper address type for your address in checkout, as delays may occur if your selection is incorrect.
For APO/FPO customers, all orders ship via USPS. Expedited shipping is not available. Tracking for these orders is not available.
For customers shipping to a PO Box, the order may need to be shipped via USPS. For this reason, expected delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
Do you ship to my location?
For most products shipping to the continental United States, customers may choose Ground, 2-Day Air, or 1-Day Air delivery. We also ship to Alaska and Hawaii; however, due to carrier restrictions, we cannot ground-ship to those states.
In addition, we ships to the following destinations, though some restrictions apply:
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Territories
See instructions below for how to search the site by our eligible shipping destinations.
Note: We cannot change a shipping address on an order after it has shipped. If an order is returned because it couldn't be received at the listed shipping address, we will accept the return but will not refund the shipping charges.
We ship a lot of our most popular gear to Canada! To determine if item(s) ship to Canada, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping postal code. Items that ship to Canada are sent via International Air, and delivery is typically 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
Canadian orders are charged in U.S. dollars. Actual charges are dependent on your bank's conversion rate. Your bank may assess additional fees for international orders.
Although items shipped to Canada receive their full factory warranty, they must be returned to a United States service center for repairs. We're not responsible for any shipping or customs fees incurred in such a case.
We ship many items to Puerto Rico. To determine if item(s) ship to Puerto Rico, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code. Eligible items ship via International Air, and typically arrive 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
We ship to APO/FPO addresses for free, though over-sized items may be ineligible. To determine if item(s) ship to your APO/FPO address, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code.
We ship eligible products to American Samoa, the Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, the Marshall Islands, the Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, and the Virgin Islands. Eligible items typically arrive 2-7 business days from the date of shipment.
What about customs fees?
Please be aware of customs fees such as taxes and duties, which are not included in our shipping charges. Customs fees vary from location to location. Please check with your local customs office for more information on the fees in your area. If you refuse to pay these fees, your order will not be delivered. We cannot refund shipping charges if an item is returned due to refusal to pay fees, and a restocking fee may be applied to cover the cost of return shipping. Customs fees are non-refundable.
Which items ship immediately?
Most orders ship the same business day your order is placed when you place a valid order before the shipping deadline.
Immediate shipment is available Monday-Friday. A valid order placed before 5 p.m. EST will ship the same day when using Ground or Free 2-Day shipping. Ground and Free 2-Day shipping orders placed after 5 p.m. EST will ship the next business day. Many orders using an expedited shipping method (2 Day Air or Next Day Air), and placed before 10 p.m. EST, will ship the same day.
Shipment and availability information updates from our warehouse to our website almost in real time. We are highly confident of the status of each item when you view a page. However, we do not reserve inventory being viewed or even placed in shopping carts, so we cannot guarantee an item's availability until you have placed your order. In particular, if you have been in the checkout area for more than about 10 minutes, we do recommend that you refresh the page to get the most current inventory prior to checking out.
What is a valid order?
A valid order is for a valid item at a valid price, placed with a credit card with complete and verifiable address and other information. Details.
Does immediate shipment mean immediate delivery?
Once an order is shipped, our carriers (Federal Express and UPS) typically guarantee a service time for when the order will be delivered to you. Our carriers have a very good record of delivering at their promised service time. We will ship immediately, and on all items, we will refund expedited shipping charges if the carrier's service levels for your chosen shipping method are not met.
If a product is in stock, is there any reason it will not ship immediately?
Exceptions are very unusual, but here are some examples of reasons that might prevent us from shipping immediately:
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose power or telecom connectivity.
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose capability due to adverse weather (blizzard), safety threat, or other factors.
What can I do if I don't feel you've lived up to your guarantees?
If you ever feel we have not lived up to any of our guarantees, we want to know about it -- and we want a chance to do right if we agree. Contact Us.