Reason 11 Suite - Upgrade from Reason Standard 11
Check the delivery time for another location!
What's new in Reason version 11?Make music your way
- plugged in or stand alone:Reason's rack of legendary synths, instruments and effects can be used in your favorite DAW with the Reason Rack Plugin. Reason 11 includes both the plugin version and the standalone Reason music production software.Effect devices:
- Quartet Chorus Ensemble: four flavors of chorus and ensemble effects. From classical vintage chorus to the unique sound of granular ensemble.
- Sweeper Modulation Effect: multi-talented phaser, flanger and filter unit with dynamic modulation options.Mixing console modules are available as rack devices:
- Master Bus Compressor: Reason's ready-for-radio compressor can be applied anywhere in the rack.
- Channel Dynamics: put the compression, expander and gate from Reason's console anywhere in your signal chain
- Channel EQ: the legendary EQ unit featured in countless platinum recordings is now its own rack device.A number of improvements to Reason's creative flow will let you work faster and smoother than ever:
- Curved automation
- smooth curves for smooth mixes
- Audio clip crossfades
- adjacent clips can now crossfade into each other
- Improved and individual vertical zoom
- expanded and per-track zoom level in the sequencer
- Mute MIDI notes
- try out variations by muting and unmuting separate notes
- Pen tool to draw multiple notes
- a real time saver for drum programming
- Show played and selected notes in key edit
- Additional workflow enhancements: absolute snap, draw automation point at same level, shortcut for moving notes an octave
Get creative with Reason's virtual studio rackAt the heart of Reason is a virtual rack where you craft the sounds your music needs, from scratch or from Reason's huge library of sounds. Synthesizers, instruments and effects-as many as you need. Reason covers every need from the synthetic and electronic to acoustic and organic.As you build your rack, everything is automatically connected and routed for you. If you want to dive deeper, turn Reason's rack around and you'll find yourself in modular heaven! Experiment and play around until you find the sound you are after by routing audio and control voltage freely between devices in the rack. Your imagination is the only limitation to what you can build.Reason Suite comes loaded with all instruments and effect plugins from Reason Studios. Together with Reason's built-in tools that adds up to over 70 instruments and effects for your music-making. Your imagination truly is the limit to what you can create with Reason Suite.With a multi-gigabyte supply of synth sounds, sampled instruments, drum kits, loops and effects, Reason's built-in sound bank comes packed with everything you need to make any style of music. The integrated browser helps you quickly find and try thousands of sounds across a huge sound library.
Run Reason as a plug-inUsing the included Reason Rack Plugin you can make music with all of Reason's beloved instruments, effects and sounds in your DAW. Used like this, Reason is a super-sized expansion to your studio setup with its synthesizers, drum machines, samplers, MIDI effects, sampled instruments and creative effects. The instruments and effects can be used just like in Reason. Stack them, combine them, add Reason's Player MIDI FX units. When you want more options, Reason Rack Plugin can also be expanded with exclusive Rack Extension plugins. Create the studio rack of your dreams!
Run Reason standalone for music productionWhen used standalone, Reason is a powerful virtual studio for fast and creative music production.Capture your musical ideas in Reason's powerful sequencer. Record and edit audio, MIDI or automation with powerful recording and editing tools. Always in sync with your flow, forever adapting to you and your working methods, Reason's sequencer simply gets you there faster.Reason has a unique take on tempo, key and pitch. Record first and decide on tempo later with Reason's always-on, real-time and project-wide time stretch. Want to try a new key? Transpose your audio and retain the tempo. Fine-tune your vocal performances to perfection with Pitch Edit. Or rework, resample or reshape your recordings into something completely new.When finalizing your song, Reason's mixer gives your tracks that big studio sound right out of your computer. The Mixer is faithfully modeled after the legendary SSL 9000k* analog mixing desk, with flexible routing, full dynamics, EQ, full automation, groups and parallel channels, and its famous master-bus compression.
Expand your studio with Rack ExtensionsWhen you're looking for even more creative options, plugins come to the rescue. You can expand your virtual rack with inspiring instruments and effects created by developers around the world -
- from modern effects to vintage instruments. Rack Extension plugins are full rack citizens, giving you a fully integrated experience. Or use industry standard VST plugins right in your Reason rack.
- Includes Reason Rack Plugin: Bring Reason's synths, instruments, effects, and sounds to your favorite DAW as a VST3/AU plug-in
- VST plugin support: add any instrument or effect plugin to Reason's rack
- Delay compensation makes all signal paths play in perfect, phase-locked sync
- Opens songs and synth patches made in Reason Compact
- the free pocket music studio for iOS
- Rack Extensions lets you expand your collection of instruments and effects from Propellerhead and 3rd party developers
- Support for Ableton Link: effortlessly sync Reason and other link enabled apps over WiFi
- Unlimited audio recording and instrument channels
- Fully featured high-precision multitrack sequencer with Blocks mode and audio comping tools
- High quality realtime time stretch & audio transpose
- Pitch Edit mode for polishing your vocal recordings
- Audio slicing and audio quantize -
- correct the timing of your audio recordings
- Convert recorded or imported audio in the sequencer into REX loops for further sound manipulation
- MIDI instrument output -
- control synths, samplers and keyboards from Reason's sequencer
- MIDI clock output -
- sync hardware to Reason
- Advanced exporting -
- export your separate mixer channels as individual audio stems, including effects and tempo track
- Live sampling on all Sampler devices
- Remote mapping to external MIDI controllers and hardware control surfaces
- Supports all major file formats -
- from wave and aiff to mp3 and more
- Realtime sample rate and bit depth conversion allows for importing any audio into Reason without issues
- Multicore support and 64-bit compatibility makes Reason fast and powerful on any computer
- Self-contained song files make moving projects between computers and collaborator as easy as moving a single file.
- Advanced modeled mixing console with complete channel strip for every instrument and audio channel
When will I receive my shipment?
We ship on business days (Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not business days). Packages ship from Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, or Ohio -- we cannot guarantee that any product will ship from a specific warehouse. Expedited Shipping (1-Day Air and 2-Day Air) is the only way to guarantee that you will receive an item within a certain time frame. Delivery estimates for expedited shipping options are listed on the product page for the item in question. All expedited shipments are delivered Monday-Friday.
Ground Shipping typically takes 1-4 business days from the date of shipment (for orders within the 48 contiguous United States). Residential ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Tuesday-Saturday. Commercial ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Monday-Friday. Make sure to select the proper address type for your address in checkout, as delays may occur if your selection is incorrect.
For APO/FPO customers, all orders ship via USPS. Expedited shipping is not available. Tracking for these orders is not available.
For customers shipping to a PO Box, the order may need to be shipped via USPS. For this reason, expected delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
Do you ship to my location?
For most products shipping to the continental United States, customers may choose Ground, 2-Day Air, or 1-Day Air delivery. We also ship to Alaska and Hawaii; however, due to carrier restrictions, we cannot ground-ship to those states.
In addition, we ships to the following destinations, though some restrictions apply:
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Territories
See instructions below for how to search the site by our eligible shipping destinations.
Note: We cannot change a shipping address on an order after it has shipped. If an order is returned because it couldn't be received at the listed shipping address, we will accept the return but will not refund the shipping charges.
We ship a lot of our most popular gear to Canada! To determine if item(s) ship to Canada, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping postal code. Items that ship to Canada are sent via International Air, and delivery is typically 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
Canadian orders are charged in U.S. dollars. Actual charges are dependent on your bank's conversion rate. Your bank may assess additional fees for international orders.
Although items shipped to Canada receive their full factory warranty, they must be returned to a United States service center for repairs. We're not responsible for any shipping or customs fees incurred in such a case.
We ship many items to Puerto Rico. To determine if item(s) ship to Puerto Rico, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code. Eligible items ship via International Air, and typically arrive 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
We ship to APO/FPO addresses for free, though over-sized items may be ineligible. To determine if item(s) ship to your APO/FPO address, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code.
We ship eligible products to American Samoa, the Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, the Marshall Islands, the Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, and the Virgin Islands. Eligible items typically arrive 2-7 business days from the date of shipment.
What about customs fees?
Please be aware of customs fees such as taxes and duties, which are not included in our shipping charges. Customs fees vary from location to location. Please check with your local customs office for more information on the fees in your area. If you refuse to pay these fees, your order will not be delivered. We cannot refund shipping charges if an item is returned due to refusal to pay fees, and a restocking fee may be applied to cover the cost of return shipping. Customs fees are non-refundable.
Which items ship immediately?
Most orders ship the same business day your order is placed when you place a valid order before the shipping deadline.
Immediate shipment is available Monday-Friday. A valid order placed before 5 p.m. EST will ship the same day when using Ground or Free 2-Day shipping. Ground and Free 2-Day shipping orders placed after 5 p.m. EST will ship the next business day. Many orders using an expedited shipping method (2 Day Air or Next Day Air), and placed before 10 p.m. EST, will ship the same day.
Shipment and availability information updates from our warehouse to our website almost in real time. We are highly confident of the status of each item when you view a page. However, we do not reserve inventory being viewed or even placed in shopping carts, so we cannot guarantee an item's availability until you have placed your order. In particular, if you have been in the checkout area for more than about 10 minutes, we do recommend that you refresh the page to get the most current inventory prior to checking out.
What is a valid order?
A valid order is for a valid item at a valid price, placed with a credit card with complete and verifiable address and other information. Details.
Does immediate shipment mean immediate delivery?
Once an order is shipped, our carriers (Federal Express and UPS) typically guarantee a service time for when the order will be delivered to you. Our carriers have a very good record of delivering at their promised service time. We will ship immediately, and on all items, we will refund expedited shipping charges if the carrier's service levels for your chosen shipping method are not met.
If a product is in stock, is there any reason it will not ship immediately?
Exceptions are very unusual, but here are some examples of reasons that might prevent us from shipping immediately:
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose power or telecom connectivity.
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose capability due to adverse weather (blizzard), safety threat, or other factors.
What can I do if I don't feel you've lived up to your guarantees?
If you ever feel we have not lived up to any of our guarantees, we want to know about it -- and we want a chance to do right if we agree. Contact Us.