PreSonus AudioBox iTwo USB iPad Recording System
Check the delivery time for another location!
- Bus-powered USB 2.0/iPad audio and MIDI interface
- 2 combo microphone/instrument/line inputs with low-noise, high-headroom, Class A preamplifiers
- Easy-to-use Studio One Artist DAW software and 6+ GB of third-party sample content
- Capture Duo for iPad one-tap recording application with wireless transfer to Studio One
- Compatible with almost all recording software for Mac, Windows, and iPad
- Nimbit Free account to distribute and sell your music
- 24-bit resolution; 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rates
- 2 balanced 1/4" TRS main line-level outputs
- Ultra-low-latency monitoring via internal analog mixer (mix knob)
- +48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Large main volume knob
- Stereo headphone output with independent level control
- Signal present and clipping LEDs
- 1x1 MIDI In/Out
- Kensington lock hole
- Rugged metal chassis
- Device port, for USB-to-Lightning or USB-to-30-pin connector cable, when recording to your iPad
- USB 2.0 port for connection to a Mac or PC. (When recording to an iPad, use this port for a USB power supply)
Studio Magic Plug-in Suite -Register your PreSonus audio interface or mixer to get a free bonus: the Studio Magic Plug-in Suite for Mac and Windows. Studio Magic includes seven popular virtual instrument and effects plug-ins in VST, AU, and AAX formats from Brainworx, Arturia, iZotope, Output and more -
- Included Free!
- all available as a free download when you register your qualifying PreSonus product. SPL Attacker is a micro-plug-in that employs the same Differential Envelope processing technique as SPL's famed Transient Designer. Using SPL Attacker, all attack events can be amplified, regardless of their signal level. By focusing on the initial transient instead of specific frequencies, SPL Attacker amplifies just the attack curves of a sound event. This allows instruments to be mixed at lower levels, which opens up space in the mix, while the relationship between tracks is preserved.Maag Audio EQ2 delivers the sound of the Maag Audio EQ2 two-band hardware equalizer. Maag Audio's EQ design allows for exceptionally low phase shift across all EQ adjustments, which helps maintain the integrity of your mix's original sound while enhancing the very high "air" frequencies. An input attenuator lets you normalize levels after applying EQ.Lexicon MPX-i Reverb delivers seven classic Lexicon plate, hall, chamber, and room reverbs. A streamlined interface and 100 versatile, finely crafted presets enable you to quickly get the sound you want. Input and output metering let you monitor levels at a glance.Klanghelm SDRR2tube can add warmth, depth and character to your tracks. SDRR2tube can be a saturation processor, a compressor, an EQ, a bit-crusher, or a subtle stereo widener -
- or it can simply add movement to your tracks. A comprehensive set of controls enables you to manipulate the character of the saturation to make it sit perfectly in your mix.Output Movement is an exciting effects plug-in for the studio or stage that adds powerful rhythms to any input in real-time. Movement's four rhythm engines with sidechains, proprietary Flux mode, LFOs, step sequencers, and macros blend seamlessly. Analog modeled effects optimized for modulation let you add rhythm with reverb and compressors pumping, filters and EQs opening and closing, delays morphing, and tube distortion warming and cooling. Transform any instrument, synth, raw sound or full track in real time!Brainworx bx_opto is a compressor plug-in that combines the best aspects and anomalies from several legendary, light-dependent compressor circuits. The result is a powerful dynamics processor, teeming with character and delivering sounds that can't be achieved with analog optical compressors.Arturia Analog Lab Lite.Arturia Analog Lab Lite is a "Greatest Hits" collection of physically modeled -
- not sampled -
- classic analog synths, organs, string machines, and pianos from Arturia's V-Collection of virtual instruments. Enjoy models of iconic instruments from Oberheim, Roland, Sequential Circuits, ARP, Hammond, Fender, Wurlitzer, Moog, and Vox.
When will I receive my shipment?
Do you ship to my location?
In addition, we ships to the following destinations, though some restrictions apply:
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Territories
See instructions below for how to search the site by our eligible shipping destinations.
What about customs fees?
Which items ship immediately?
What is a valid order?
Does immediate shipment mean immediate delivery?
If a product is in stock, is there any reason it will not ship immediately?
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose power or telecom connectivity.