PreSonus Quantum 26x32 Thunderbolt Audio Interface
Check the delivery time for another location!
PreSonus cuts the wait.Every design decision during Quantum's engineering was made with one goal in mind: speed. Quantum sports high-speed Thunderbolt 2 connectivity and a no-frills, direct-to-daw architecture, with no DSP. The result is our leanest, fastest, lowest-latency interface to date. Cutting-edge 24-bit, 192 kHz converters with 120 dB of dynamic range and a surprising amount of expandability and software control options round out the package.
Expandable when you need more I/O -The Quantum offers two combo mic/line/instrument inputs and six combo mic/line inputs, each with a digitally-controlled XMAX preamp and individual +48V phantom power. You also get two 1/4" TRS main outputs, eight 1/4" TRS aux outputs, and two independent headphone outs with dedicated volume controls. But that's just the start. With ADAT Optical I/O and S/PDIF stereo digital I/O, you can have up to 18 digital inputs and outputs. And if you need even more I/O channels, you can stack up to four Quantum interfaces via Thunderbolt to create a monster system with up to 96 in and out. BNC word clock I/O ensures your Quantum and other digital audio devices operate in tight sync. And of course you get MIDI I/O, too.
- up to 96 in and out.
Superior sound.Audiophile-grade digital converters, low-jitter clocking, and recallable preamps add up to a superior recording and listening experience. The Quantum operates at up to 192 kHz for ultra-high-definition mixing and recording. High-quality converters on every input and output provide 120 dB of dynamic range to capture complex musical harmonics smoothly and naturally with no audible distortion. And our recallable XMAX Class A analog microphone preamps deliver incredibly high headroom, deep lows, smooth highs, and a rich overall sound so you'll hear every breath, transient, and detail in your recordings.
A superior choice for any production environment.With its pro features and abundant I/O, the Quantum fits into any recording and production environment. You get two main and eight auxiliary balanced line-level outputs, as well as Mute/Dim and Mono controls. The onboard talkback mic can be routed to any mix, and you can listen to any mix from either of two independent headphone amps. All 10 analog outputs are DC coupled so they can provide control voltage to external analog equipment. Add that to Quantum's expandability, flexible software suite, blazing speed, and superb sound quality, and you have a recording system that will be the heart of your dream studio for years to come.
Tight integration with Studio One.With the Quantum, your audio interface is an integrated extension of your recording environment. Launch Studio One, and you'll find full preamp control integrated into your recording environment. Need to track away from your computer? Launch Studio One Remote on your iPad.
Remote control with UC Surface, too!The Quantum's onboard features can also be controlled in PreSonus' free UC Surface control software, so even if you use third-party recording software, you can remotely access them. PreSonus even included a real-time analyzer to monitor your audio streams. UC Surface has rapidly won accolades for an intuitive mixing interface that provides quick access to everything you need.
Features:- 26x32 Thunderbolt 2 low-latency audio interface
- 24-bit resolution and up to 192 kHz sampling rate (120 dB dynamic range)
- 2 combo mic/instrument/line inputs with recallable XMAX preamps
- 6 combo mic/line inputs with recallable XMAX preamps
- +48V phantom power (global)
- 10 8-segment LED meters (8 input, 2 output)
- 2 1/4" TRS main outputs, DC coupled
- 8 1/4" TRS line outputs, DC coupled
- 2 1/4" headphone outputs with dedicated volume
- Dual ADAT Optical I/O
- S/PDIF, MIDI, and BNC word clock I/O
- Assignable output level control
- Mute/Dim, Mono, and Talkback switches with internal Talkback microphone
- Stackable Thunderbolt ports for combining up to four Quantums
- Studio One Artist Included
Studio Magic Plug-in Suite -Register your PreSonus audio interface or mixer to get a free bonus: the Studio Magic Plug-in Suite for Mac and Windows. Studio Magic includes seven popular virtual instrument and effects plug-ins in VST, AU, and AAX formats from Brainworx, Arturia, iZotope, Output and more -
- Included Free!
- all available as a free download when you register your qualifying PreSonus product. SPL Attacker is a micro-plug-in that employs the same Differential Envelope processing technique as SPL's famed Transient Designer. Using SPL Attacker, all attack events can be amplified, regardless of their signal level. By focusing on the initial transient instead of specific frequencies, SPL Attacker amplifies just the attack curves of a sound event. This allows instruments to be mixed at lower levels, which opens up space in the mix, while the relationship between tracks is preserved.Maag Audio EQ2 delivers the sound of the Maag Audio EQ2 two-band hardware equalizer. Maag Audio's EQ design allows for exceptionally low phase shift across all EQ adjustments, which helps maintain the integrity of your mix's original sound while enhancing the very high "air" frequencies. An input attenuator lets you normalize levels after applying EQ.Lexicon MPX-i Reverb delivers seven classic Lexicon plate, hall, chamber, and room reverbs. A streamlined interface and 100 versatile, finely crafted presets enable you to quickly get the sound you want. Input and output metering let you monitor levels at a glance.Klanghelm SDRR2tube can add warmth, depth and character to your tracks. SDRR2tube can be a saturation processor, a compressor, an EQ, a bit-crusher, or a subtle stereo widener -
- or it can simply add movement to your tracks. A comprehensive set of controls enables you to manipulate the character of the saturation to make it sit perfectly in your mix.Output Movement is an exciting effects plug-in for the studio or stage that adds powerful rhythms to any input in real-time. Movement's four rhythm engines with sidechains, proprietary Flux mode, LFOs, step sequencers, and macros blend seamlessly. Analog modeled effects optimized for modulation let you add rhythm with reverb and compressors pumping, filters and EQs opening and closing, delays morphing, and tube distortion warming and cooling. Transform any instrument, synth, raw sound or full track in real time!Brainworx bx_opto is a compressor plug-in that combines the best aspects and anomalies from several legendary, light-dependent compressor circuits. The result is a powerful dynamics processor, teeming with character and delivering sounds that can't be achieved with analog optical compressors.Arturia Analog Lab Lite.Arturia Analog Lab Lite is a "Greatest Hits" collection of physically modeled -
- not sampled -
- classic analog synths, organs, string machines, and pianos from Arturia's V-Collection of virtual instruments. Enjoy models of iconic instruments from Oberheim, Roland, Sequential Circuits, ARP, Hammond, Fender, Wurlitzer, Moog, and Vox.
- Type: XLR Female (via Combo), Balanced
- Maximum Input Level: +10 dBu (Balanced, min. gain)
- Gain Control Range: 60 dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+/-0.15 dB, unity gain, 48 kHz), 20 Hz to 40 kHz (+/-0.22 dB, unity gain, 96 kHz)
- Dynamic Range: > 110 dB (A-wtd, min. gain)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.005% (1 kHz, min. gain)
- EIN: < -131 dBu (max gain, 40 Ohms, 22 kHz BW, A-wtd)
- Input Impedance: 1.6 kOhms
- Phantom Power: +48V, > 8 mA per input
- Type: 1/4" TS Female (via Combo), Unbalanced
- Maximum Input Level: +15 dBu (Unbalanced, min. gain)
- Gain Control Range: 60 dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+/-0.2 dB, unity gain, 48 kHz), 20 Hz to 40 kHz (+/-0.6 dB, unity gain, 96 kHz)
- Dynamic Range: > 106 dB (A-wtd, min. gain)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.005+/-% (1kHz, min. gain)
- Input Impedance:> 1 M Ohms
- Type: 1/4" TRS Female (via Combo), Balanced
- Maximum Input Level: + 18 dBu (Balanced, min. gain)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+/-0.05 dB, unity gain, 48 kHz), 20 Hz to 40 kHz (+/-0.10 dB, unity gain, 96 kHz)
- Dynamic Range: > 118 dB (A-wtd, min. gain)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.005% (1 kHz, min. gain)
- Input Impedance: 10 kOhms
Main and Line Outputs:
- Type: 1/4" TRS Female, impedance balanced
- Maximum Output Level: +18 dBu (Balanced)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+/-0.05 dB, unity gain, 48 kHz), 20 Hz to 40 kHz (+/-0.15 dB, unity gain, 96 kHz)
- Dynamic Range: > 118 dB (A-wtd)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.0035% (1 kHz, +4 dBu)
- Output Impedance: 51 Ohms
- Type: 1/4" TRS Female, Stereo, Unbalanced, x2
- Maximum Output Level: 175 mW/channel (56 Ohms load)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+/-0.5 dB, 48 kHz)
- Dynamic Range: > 110 dB (A-wtd)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.03% (1 kHz)
- Headphone Impedance (working range): 16 Ohms to 300 Ohms
- Input to Input: < -110 dB
- Output to Output: < -115 dB
- Input to Output: < -120 dB
Signal Level LEDs:
- Clip: -0.5 dBFS
- Signal 1: -2 dBFS
- Signal 2: -4 dBFS
- Signal 3: -6 dBFS
- Signal 4: -10 dBFS
- Signal 5: -20 dBFS
- Signal 6: -30 dBFS
- Signal 7: -50 dBFS
- Connection Type: Thunderbolt 2
- ADC Dynamic Range: 120 dB (A-wtd)
- DAC Dynamic Range: 120 dB (A-wtd)
- Bit Depth: 24 bits
Internally Supported Sample Rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192 kHz
- Jitter: < 70 ps RMS (20 Hz – 20 kHz)
- Jitter Attenuation: > 60 dB (1 ns in => 1 ps out)
When will I receive my shipment?
We ship on business days (Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not business days). Packages ship from Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, or Ohio -- we cannot guarantee that any product will ship from a specific warehouse. Expedited Shipping (1-Day Air and 2-Day Air) is the only way to guarantee that you will receive an item within a certain time frame. Delivery estimates for expedited shipping options are listed on the product page for the item in question. All expedited shipments are delivered Monday-Friday.
Ground Shipping typically takes 1-4 business days from the date of shipment (for orders within the 48 contiguous United States). Residential ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Tuesday-Saturday. Commercial ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Monday-Friday. Make sure to select the proper address type for your address in checkout, as delays may occur if your selection is incorrect.
For APO/FPO customers, all orders ship via USPS. Expedited shipping is not available. Tracking for these orders is not available.
For customers shipping to a PO Box, the order may need to be shipped via USPS. For this reason, expected delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
Do you ship to my location?
For most products shipping to the continental United States, customers may choose Ground, 2-Day Air, or 1-Day Air delivery. We also ship to Alaska and Hawaii; however, due to carrier restrictions, we cannot ground-ship to those states.
In addition, we ships to the following destinations, though some restrictions apply:
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Territories
See instructions below for how to search the site by our eligible shipping destinations.
Note: We cannot change a shipping address on an order after it has shipped. If an order is returned because it couldn't be received at the listed shipping address, we will accept the return but will not refund the shipping charges.
We ship a lot of our most popular gear to Canada! To determine if item(s) ship to Canada, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping postal code. Items that ship to Canada are sent via International Air, and delivery is typically 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
Canadian orders are charged in U.S. dollars. Actual charges are dependent on your bank's conversion rate. Your bank may assess additional fees for international orders.
Although items shipped to Canada receive their full factory warranty, they must be returned to a United States service center for repairs. We're not responsible for any shipping or customs fees incurred in such a case.
We ship many items to Puerto Rico. To determine if item(s) ship to Puerto Rico, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code. Eligible items ship via International Air, and typically arrive 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
We ship to APO/FPO addresses for free, though over-sized items may be ineligible. To determine if item(s) ship to your APO/FPO address, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code.
We ship eligible products to American Samoa, the Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, the Marshall Islands, the Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, and the Virgin Islands. Eligible items typically arrive 2-7 business days from the date of shipment.
What about customs fees?
Please be aware of customs fees such as taxes and duties, which are not included in our shipping charges. Customs fees vary from location to location. Please check with your local customs office for more information on the fees in your area. If you refuse to pay these fees, your order will not be delivered. We cannot refund shipping charges if an item is returned due to refusal to pay fees, and a restocking fee may be applied to cover the cost of return shipping. Customs fees are non-refundable.
Which items ship immediately?
Most orders ship the same business day your order is placed when you place a valid order before the shipping deadline.
Immediate shipment is available Monday-Friday. A valid order placed before 5 p.m. EST will ship the same day when using Ground or Free 2-Day shipping. Ground and Free 2-Day shipping orders placed after 5 p.m. EST will ship the next business day. Many orders using an expedited shipping method (2 Day Air or Next Day Air), and placed before 10 p.m. EST, will ship the same day.
Shipment and availability information updates from our warehouse to our website almost in real time. We are highly confident of the status of each item when you view a page. However, we do not reserve inventory being viewed or even placed in shopping carts, so we cannot guarantee an item's availability until you have placed your order. In particular, if you have been in the checkout area for more than about 10 minutes, we do recommend that you refresh the page to get the most current inventory prior to checking out.
What is a valid order?
A valid order is for a valid item at a valid price, placed with a credit card with complete and verifiable address and other information. Details.
Does immediate shipment mean immediate delivery?
Once an order is shipped, our carriers (Federal Express and UPS) typically guarantee a service time for when the order will be delivered to you. Our carriers have a very good record of delivering at their promised service time. We will ship immediately, and on all items, we will refund expedited shipping charges if the carrier's service levels for your chosen shipping method are not met.
If a product is in stock, is there any reason it will not ship immediately?
Exceptions are very unusual, but here are some examples of reasons that might prevent us from shipping immediately:
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose power or telecom connectivity.
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose capability due to adverse weather (blizzard), safety threat, or other factors.
What can I do if I don't feel you've lived up to your guarantees?
If you ever feel we have not lived up to any of our guarantees, we want to know about it -- and we want a chance to do right if we agree. Contact Us.