The QSC RMX 1450a Power Amplifier sets the standard for high quality, affordable amps for small to mid-sized systems thanks to its 300W per channel output (8 ohms), user-defeatable clip limiters, selectable low-frequency filters, and a wide array of ins and outs to integrate into virtually any system. QSC designed the chassis of the RMX 1450a to be less than 16 inches deep. XLR and 1/4-inch balanced inputs along with Speakon and binding post outposts get you connected to your favorite speakers.
Features- Professional quality performance incorporates road-proven QSC designs
- The 4000 watt RMX 4050a operates on a standard 15 amp plug (120V)
- Both the RMX 4050a and RMX 5050a feature a dual mono, high-current power supply for increased reliability and performance
- The RMX 4050a provides improved thermal performance yielding higher continuous power in 2 ohm stereo or 4 ohm bridged applications.
- Compact size up to 2500 watts in 2 rack spaces or 5000 watts in 3 rack spaces
- High-current toroidal transformers for greater 2 ohm power and low noise
- Independent user-defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion
- Selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz or 50 Hz) protect speakers and increase headroom
- Balanced 1/4" (6.3 mm) TRS, XLR, and barrier strip inputs
- Touch-proof binding post and Neutrik Speakon outputs
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal and Clip LED indicators to monitor performance
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers\t