QSC TouchMix-16 Compact Digital Mixer
Check the delivery time for another location!
The QSC TouchMix Series offers musicians, production professionals and live performance venues the power and capability of a large format console in a highly portable, fully integrated, affordable and easy to use product.
Just as digital cameras offer advanced features to meet the needs of highly skilled professional photographers with "point and shoot" features to assist novice users in achieving optimum results, the TouchMix-16 (22 input channels) provides the user a choice of Advanced Mode operation that offers total control over all parameters or Simple Mode that provides only the most essential controls.
TouchMix Series "no asterisk" specifications include 4-band, fully parametric EQ with both variable hi-and lo-pass filters, as well as comprehensive dynamics processing on each input channel. Four mix busses feed four internal, professional, digital effects processors. Comprehensive dynamics, graphic EQ, hi- pass, lo-pass and notch filters and delay are available on both the main and aux outputs and there are 8 DCA groups with mutes as well as 8 mute groups. With four (TouchMix-8) or ten (TouchMix-16) auxiliary output channels, TouchMix also has ample stage monitor mixing capability. Both models have the ability to drive multiple, wired stereo in-ear monitors directly.
Fast, Professional Results
TouchMix features a comprehensive library of Channel Presets, created specifically for the unique requirements of live sound reinforcement. Designed by veteran live sound engineers utilizing all types of instruments, popular microphones and pickups as well as multiple types of speakers systems, these presets help the user achieve great results quickly. The mixers' onboard Effects Wizard guides the user through the selection and assignment of appropriate effects while the Gain Wizard continuously monitors and displays input clipping. TouchMix also comes with a comprehensive library of complete Mixer Scenes, and all user parameters of any mix can be saved, both internally and via USB drive.
Compact and Complete
The TouchMix Series models are completely self-contained and require no external PC or video display. The graphic, color touch-screen provides access to all mix parameters along with a physical rotary encoder and hardware buttons. The available Remote Control App for iOS devices controls all mixer parameters and the included USB Wi-Fi adapter creates the network connection between the mixer and the hand-held device. No external network hardware is required. The mixer is also capable of direct recording to an external USB hard drive in 32-bit broadcast wave format. Tracks can be played back on the mixer or imported into most DAW software for over-dubs and post-production. TouchMix Models also come complete with their own padded carrying case, for transport and protection.
TouchMix DAW Now Available
The TouchMix DAW Utility is available for free download from the QSC website!
The TouchMix DAW Utility is a software application for TouchMix owners who also use DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) software for music recording and production. It enables and simplifies two-way migration of digital audio wave files between TouchMix and DAW software. The TouchMix DAW Utility runs on Windows and Apple computers.
Further information, installation instructions, along with downloadable zip file with included User Guide can be found at QSC's website.
- 22 Full Function Inputs: 12 Mic, 4 Mic/Line (XLR/TRS Combo), 2 Stereo Line (TRS), Talkback (XLR), USB 2-track
- Outputs: 6 Aux (XLR), 2 Stereo (TRS), Main R/L (XLR), Cue (TRS), Monitor (TRS)
- TRS Aux outs drive wired In Ear Monitors (IEM) directly.
- 4-band full parametric EQ, variable high-pass and low-pass filters on all input channels.
- Gate and compressor on all input channels.
- 4 professional quality stereo DSP effects plus a pitch corrector.
- 1/3 octave graphic equalization, limiters, delay and notch filters on main and aux. outputs.
- 8 DCA and 8 Mute groups.
- Color, capacitive touch screen graphical user interface combined with hardware controls for fast and intuitive operation.
- Wizards, info and preset libraries assist the user with channel setup, effects selection and more.
- Direct to hard-drive recording and playback of multi-track wave files. Capable of recording all input channels plus a user-selected stereo output pair.
- Remote control via mobile devices. Wi-Fi interface included.
Display: 6.1" x 3.5" (156mm x 90mm) color TFT, touch sensing
- Inputs (Mic/Line): 22 Total
- 4, XLR/TRS combi
- 12, XLR
- 2 Stereo, 1/4" TRS
- Input (Talkback) : 1, XLR
- 2 Main, XLR, Line
- 6 Aux XLR, Line
- 2 Stereo Aux. TRS, (Line or In Ear Monitor, 16 Ohm min. impedance)
- 1 Stereo Monitor, TRS, (Line or headphone, 16 Ohm min. impedance)
- 1 Stereo Cue, TRS, (Line or headphone, 16 Ohm min. impedance)
- Mic & Line Input Channel Processing: 4-band, parametric EQ with Hi/Low shelving option, variable 24db/octave HPF & LPF, Gate, Compressor
- 2-Track (USB) & FX Return Processing: 2-band shelving EQ, variable 24db/octave HPF, Gate, Compressor
- Output Channel Processing: Main outputs and auxes 1 - 6: 1/3 octave GEQ, Variable HPF and LPF, 4-band variable notch filters, Limiter Auxes 7/8 & 9/10 (TM-16 only): 4-band PEQ, Limiter
- Recording: 20 tracks, requires USB 3.0 HD, minimum 7800 RPM
- Groups: 8 DCA groups (with mutes), 8 Mute groups
- Cue: Input cue priority, AFL, PFL, Solo In Place
- 4 professional effects engines including reverb, echo, delay, chorus. 50 factory, 50 user presets
- 1 Pitch Correct (assignable to any mono input channel)
- Preset Memory:
- Mixer Preset: Factory & User mixer presets including all mixer parameters may be stored internally or loaded to / from USB
- Channel Preset: User channel presets may be stored internally or loaded to / from USB
- External Control: iOS mixer app for iPad, control via Wi-Fi provides access to all mixer functions
- Wi-Fi USB: Wi-Fi adapter included
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 3.5" x 14.2" x 11.7" (89 mm x 360 mm x 297 mm)
- Weight: 5.9 lb (2.98 kg)
- Line Voltage Requirements: 100 VAC - 240 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz
- Sampling Frequency: Selectable 44.1kHz or 48kHz
- Internal Processing: 32-bit floating point
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz +/-0.5 dB, any input to any output
- Dynamic Range: 105dB
- Equivalent Input Noise: -126dBu
- Residual Output Noise: -86dBu
- Crosstalk: -80dB
- S/N Ratio: -94dB
- Maximum Input Level: +16dB (Mic inputs), +22dB (Line inputs)
- Phantom Power: 48V, individually switchable per channel
- Included Accessories: USB WiFI adapter, Soft Carrying Case, Power Supply
When will I receive my shipment?
We ship on business days (Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not business days). Packages ship from Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, or Ohio -- we cannot guarantee that any product will ship from a specific warehouse. Expedited Shipping (1-Day Air and 2-Day Air) is the only way to guarantee that you will receive an item within a certain time frame. Delivery estimates for expedited shipping options are listed on the product page for the item in question. All expedited shipments are delivered Monday-Friday.
Ground Shipping typically takes 1-4 business days from the date of shipment (for orders within the 48 contiguous United States). Residential ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Tuesday-Saturday. Commercial ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Monday-Friday. Make sure to select the proper address type for your address in checkout, as delays may occur if your selection is incorrect.
For APO/FPO customers, all orders ship via USPS. Expedited shipping is not available. Tracking for these orders is not available.
For customers shipping to a PO Box, the order may need to be shipped via USPS. For this reason, expected delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
Do you ship to my location?
For most products shipping to the continental United States, customers may choose Ground, 2-Day Air, or 1-Day Air delivery. We also ship to Alaska and Hawaii; however, due to carrier restrictions, we cannot ground-ship to those states.
In addition, we ships to the following destinations, though some restrictions apply:
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Territories
See instructions below for how to search the site by our eligible shipping destinations.
Note: We cannot change a shipping address on an order after it has shipped. If an order is returned because it couldn't be received at the listed shipping address, we will accept the return but will not refund the shipping charges.
We ship a lot of our most popular gear to Canada! To determine if item(s) ship to Canada, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping postal code. Items that ship to Canada are sent via International Air, and delivery is typically 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
Canadian orders are charged in U.S. dollars. Actual charges are dependent on your bank's conversion rate. Your bank may assess additional fees for international orders.
Although items shipped to Canada receive their full factory warranty, they must be returned to a United States service center for repairs. We're not responsible for any shipping or customs fees incurred in such a case.
We ship many items to Puerto Rico. To determine if item(s) ship to Puerto Rico, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code. Eligible items ship via International Air, and typically arrive 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
We ship to APO/FPO addresses for free, though over-sized items may be ineligible. To determine if item(s) ship to your APO/FPO address, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code.
We ship eligible products to American Samoa, the Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, the Marshall Islands, the Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, and the Virgin Islands. Eligible items typically arrive 2-7 business days from the date of shipment.
What about customs fees?
Please be aware of customs fees such as taxes and duties, which are not included in our shipping charges. Customs fees vary from location to location. Please check with your local customs office for more information on the fees in your area. If you refuse to pay these fees, your order will not be delivered. We cannot refund shipping charges if an item is returned due to refusal to pay fees, and a restocking fee may be applied to cover the cost of return shipping. Customs fees are non-refundable.
Which items ship immediately?
Most orders ship the same business day your order is placed when you place a valid order before the shipping deadline.
Immediate shipment is available Monday-Friday. A valid order placed before 5 p.m. EST will ship the same day when using Ground or Free 2-Day shipping. Ground and Free 2-Day shipping orders placed after 5 p.m. EST will ship the next business day. Many orders using an expedited shipping method (2 Day Air or Next Day Air), and placed before 10 p.m. EST, will ship the same day.
Shipment and availability information updates from our warehouse to our website almost in real time. We are highly confident of the status of each item when you view a page. However, we do not reserve inventory being viewed or even placed in shopping carts, so we cannot guarantee an item's availability until you have placed your order. In particular, if you have been in the checkout area for more than about 10 minutes, we do recommend that you refresh the page to get the most current inventory prior to checking out.
What is a valid order?
A valid order is for a valid item at a valid price, placed with a credit card with complete and verifiable address and other information. Details.
Does immediate shipment mean immediate delivery?
Once an order is shipped, our carriers (Federal Express and UPS) typically guarantee a service time for when the order will be delivered to you. Our carriers have a very good record of delivering at their promised service time. We will ship immediately, and on all items, we will refund expedited shipping charges if the carrier's service levels for your chosen shipping method are not met.
If a product is in stock, is there any reason it will not ship immediately?
Exceptions are very unusual, but here are some examples of reasons that might prevent us from shipping immediately:
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose power or telecom connectivity.
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose capability due to adverse weather (blizzard), safety threat, or other factors.
What can I do if I don't feel you've lived up to your guarantees?
If you ever feel we have not lived up to any of our guarantees, we want to know about it -- and we want a chance to do right if we agree. Contact Us.