QSC TouchMix-30 Pro Digital Mixer, 32-Channel
Check the delivery time for another location!
Firmware Version 2.0: New Features and UpdatesDownload the latest version of your TouchMix-30 Pro's firmware to expand its functionality even further:
- New Custom Fader Banks function supporting three fader banks assignment, each for eight channels, that are saved as part of a Mixer Scene
- Capability to interface with third-party external control surfaces with motorized faders (QSC has verified operation with iCon Platform M+, Behringer XTouch Compact and PreSonus FaderPort 8 control surfaces)
- 28 New Instruments Presets (Cajon, Accor
- dion, Harmonica, Ukulele, Cello, Clarinet, various Percussions and more)
- CP Series Presets available in the mixer as well as CP Series input gain settings recommendations
- Modifications to the 'Solo In Place' functionality so that FX returns are no longer affected by soloing a channel
- Various bug fixes
- Updated Windows DAW driver will allow for a more robust connection to Windows computers and enable plug-ins to run on Windows DAWs and on Waves MultiRack
Features:- Large (10-inch) multi-touch touchscreen offers more on-screen information while also providing greater hands-on control
- Auto Feedback and Room Tuning Wizards simplify complex equalization tasks
- Two real-time analyzers (RTA) provide instantaneous analysis of room acoustics
- Touch-and-route patch matrix for easy "multing" of multiple sources
- Eight sub-groups with 6-band full parametric EQ, variable high-pass and low-pass filters and limiter may be linked for stereo
- 32-channel direct-to-hard drive record/playback -
- capture and recall performances without the need for an external computer
- 32-Channel DAW interface allows for bidirectional control and I/O with popular workstation software
- MP3 playback direct from USB
- Additionally, the TouchMix-30 Pro offers even more of what you would expect and demand from a TouchMix Series mixer:
- 24 class-A microphone preamps deliver pristine, studio-quality audio
- Over 120 live Instrument, microphone and other audio source presets created in live environments provide mix-ready channel settings
- All outputs feature 1/3 octave graphic equalization and 6-band parametric EQ plus limiters, delay and 12-band notch filters
- 14 mono Aux mixes may be paired for stereo while two pairs of Auxes can drive wired in-ear monitors (IEM) directly
- Six stereo effects processors plus pitch-correct offer studio-grade signal enhancements, without sacrificing Auxes or additional channels
Additional features found on all TouchMix Series mixers include:- Gain, Effects and Routing Wizards for the ultimate in fast workflow
- Simple Mode offers "one knob" control over various processing functions
- Advanced Mode provides full access to processing controls for experienced users
- 4-band full parametric EQ, variable high-pass and low-pass filters on all input channels
- Eight DCA and Mute groups
- WiFi control via iOS and Android handheld and tablet devices
Optional accessories:- TouchMix-30 Pro Tote
- TouchMix-30 Pro Dust Cover
- TouchMix-30 Pro Rack Kit
- TouchMix-30 Pro Tablet Support Stand
- Inputs (Mic/Line): 32 Total
- 4, XLR/TRS combi
- 20, XLR
- 6 Balanced, 1/4" TRS
- Input (Talkback) : 1, XLR
- 2 Main, XLR, Line
- 14 Aux XLR, Line
- 2 Stereo Aux. TRS, (Line or In Ear Monitor, 16 Ohm min. impedance)
- 2 Stereo Monitor, TRS, (Line or headphone, 16 Ohm min. impedance)
- 2 Stereo Cue, TRS, (Line or headphone, 16 Ohm min. impedance)
- Mic & Line Input Channel Processing: 4-band, parametric EQ with Hi/Low shelving option, variable 24db/octave HPF & LPF, Gate, Compressor, Delay
- Output Channel Processing: Main outputs and auxes 1 - 6: 1/3 octave GEQ, Variable HPF and LPF, Compressor / Limiter, 100ms Delay, 12-band Anti-Feedback Filters
- Recording: 32 tracks
- Groups: 8 DCA groups (with mutes), 8 Mute groups
- Cue: Selectable, AFL, PFL, Solo In Place
- 6 simultaneous, professional effects engines including reverb, echo, delay, chorus, pitch shift
- 1 Pitch Correct (assignable to any mono input channel)
- Preset Memory: 99 User Scenes, 120 Factory Presets, 99 User Presets
- Digital Connections: 2 USB A connectors, 1 USB B connector, 1 RJ-45 port (connection for Wi-Fi router)
- External Control: TouchMix-30 Control App for iOS and Android devices controls all mixer functions via Wi-Fi.
- Wi-Fi: Requires external ethernet Wi-Fi router (recommended) or USB Wi-Fi adaptor (not included)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 7.5 in X 16.9 in X 18.1 in (19 cm X 42.9 cm X 46 cm)
- Weight: 17.5 lb (7.9 kg)
- Line Voltage Requirements: 85 W, 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Sampling Frequency: Selectable 44.1kHz or 48kHz
- Internal Processing: 32-bit floating point
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz +/-0.5 dB, any input to any output
- Dynamic Range: 105dB
- Equivalent Input Noise: -126dBu
- Residual Output Noise: -86dBu
- Crosstalk: -80dB
- S/N Ratio: -94dB
- Maximum Input Level: +16 dB (XLR mic/line inputs), +26 dB (TRS mic/line inputs), +24 dBu (TRS line inputs), 0 dBv (top panel 1/8" stereo input)
- Phantom Power: 48V, individually switchable per channel
- Included Accessories: Power cable
When will I receive my shipment?
We ship on business days (Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not business days). Packages ship from Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, or Ohio -- we cannot guarantee that any product will ship from a specific warehouse. Expedited Shipping (1-Day Air and 2-Day Air) is the only way to guarantee that you will receive an item within a certain time frame. Delivery estimates for expedited shipping options are listed on the product page for the item in question. All expedited shipments are delivered Monday-Friday.
Ground Shipping typically takes 1-4 business days from the date of shipment (for orders within the 48 contiguous United States). Residential ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Tuesday-Saturday. Commercial ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Monday-Friday. Make sure to select the proper address type for your address in checkout, as delays may occur if your selection is incorrect.
For APO/FPO customers, all orders ship via USPS. Expedited shipping is not available. Tracking for these orders is not available.
For customers shipping to a PO Box, the order may need to be shipped via USPS. For this reason, expected delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
Do you ship to my location?
For most products shipping to the continental United States, customers may choose Ground, 2-Day Air, or 1-Day Air delivery. We also ship to Alaska and Hawaii; however, due to carrier restrictions, we cannot ground-ship to those states.
In addition, we ships to the following destinations, though some restrictions apply:
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Territories
See instructions below for how to search the site by our eligible shipping destinations.
Note: We cannot change a shipping address on an order after it has shipped. If an order is returned because it couldn't be received at the listed shipping address, we will accept the return but will not refund the shipping charges.
We ship a lot of our most popular gear to Canada! To determine if item(s) ship to Canada, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping postal code. Items that ship to Canada are sent via International Air, and delivery is typically 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
Canadian orders are charged in U.S. dollars. Actual charges are dependent on your bank's conversion rate. Your bank may assess additional fees for international orders.
Although items shipped to Canada receive their full factory warranty, they must be returned to a United States service center for repairs. We're not responsible for any shipping or customs fees incurred in such a case.
We ship many items to Puerto Rico. To determine if item(s) ship to Puerto Rico, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code. Eligible items ship via International Air, and typically arrive 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
We ship to APO/FPO addresses for free, though over-sized items may be ineligible. To determine if item(s) ship to your APO/FPO address, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code.
We ship eligible products to American Samoa, the Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, the Marshall Islands, the Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, and the Virgin Islands. Eligible items typically arrive 2-7 business days from the date of shipment.
What about customs fees?
Please be aware of customs fees such as taxes and duties, which are not included in our shipping charges. Customs fees vary from location to location. Please check with your local customs office for more information on the fees in your area. If you refuse to pay these fees, your order will not be delivered. We cannot refund shipping charges if an item is returned due to refusal to pay fees, and a restocking fee may be applied to cover the cost of return shipping. Customs fees are non-refundable.
Which items ship immediately?
Most orders ship the same business day your order is placed when you place a valid order before the shipping deadline.
Immediate shipment is available Monday-Friday. A valid order placed before 5 p.m. EST will ship the same day when using Ground or Free 2-Day shipping. Ground and Free 2-Day shipping orders placed after 5 p.m. EST will ship the next business day. Many orders using an expedited shipping method (2 Day Air or Next Day Air), and placed before 10 p.m. EST, will ship the same day.
Shipment and availability information updates from our warehouse to our website almost in real time. We are highly confident of the status of each item when you view a page. However, we do not reserve inventory being viewed or even placed in shopping carts, so we cannot guarantee an item's availability until you have placed your order. In particular, if you have been in the checkout area for more than about 10 minutes, we do recommend that you refresh the page to get the most current inventory prior to checking out.
What is a valid order?
A valid order is for a valid item at a valid price, placed with a credit card with complete and verifiable address and other information. Details.
Does immediate shipment mean immediate delivery?
Once an order is shipped, our carriers (Federal Express and UPS) typically guarantee a service time for when the order will be delivered to you. Our carriers have a very good record of delivering at their promised service time. We will ship immediately, and on all items, we will refund expedited shipping charges if the carrier's service levels for your chosen shipping method are not met.
If a product is in stock, is there any reason it will not ship immediately?
Exceptions are very unusual, but here are some examples of reasons that might prevent us from shipping immediately:
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose power or telecom connectivity.
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose capability due to adverse weather (blizzard), safety threat, or other factors.
What can I do if I don't feel you've lived up to your guarantees?
If you ever feel we have not lived up to any of our guarantees, we want to know about it -- and we want a chance to do right if we agree. Contact Us.