The InterBlock 45 could be the most versatile guitar amplifier/interface we've seen! With 45 watts of on-board power as well as full EQ, gain control, effects loop, headphone out, balanced impedance corrected output and standard speaker output, this little dynamo can handle band rehearsals and gigs, personal practice sessions and studio situations with ease.
- On the Stage: The InterBlock 45 delivers up to 45 watts power for your cabinet. Enough power to give your pedals, your modeler, or anything that needs to be heard enough power and life for a serious gig.
- Silent: Find yourself on a stage where amps are not allowed? Don't sacrifice tone! Plug in your InterBlock 45, and select the Balanced Line Output, then choose FR or cab sim to give your PA the same luscious life and tone that you give your speakers.
- In the Studio: Available FR or Cab simulated mode to coax the most life out of your instrument and into your DAW.
- Extensible: Love your outboard effects pedals and want them warmed up before the recording? Put them in the onboard FX loop and add your sound to your recordings.
- In Your Rig: This is the answer when you need to power your modeling rig. Switch from Cab Sim to FR mode for stiff output that gets the most from your modeling speaker simulator.
- Pedal power: With up to 45 watts onboard power and an FX loop, the InterBlock 45 integrates perfectly with your pedalboard turning your pedalboard into a go anywhere, do anything, unstoppable force of nature.