The Quilter 10 inch Mach 2 combo is the choice for those looking for a more vintage, "chewier," and "rounder" sound. A smart compromise between the light weight of the 8 and the heavier weight of the 12, the 10 inch features a very potent Celestion G-10 Vintage driver. (Weight 21 pounds.) In Quilter's sealed enclosure, the 10 inch Celestion delivers warm and beautiful mids with a deep and resonant low end articulation. Best for electric instruments, especially when they are overly bright, the 10 inch delivers warm and uncompromising tone. If you already have a 10 inch speaker that you love, or if you are used to the sound of a 10 inch, this is your amp. Combine this with our 12" extension cabinet for staggering power that will easily handle outdoor gigs without a PA system.All Quilter combo amps come with a sturdy ballistic nylon cover included.
Features:- 100 watts per channel. 200 watts total when using channel 1 and 2.
- Patented next generation analog technology.
- Take it on board the plane and put in the overhead bin.
- This is the second lightest of Quilter's combo amps. About as heavy as your guitar in its case.
- Combine this with the matching Quilter extension speaker, or use your own for outdoor or extremely loud gigs.
- Works with nearly any impedance, or even with the speaker unplugged.
- Power supply auto-adapts regardless of the voltage the wall is dishing out. Your tone never suffers, even from "nightclub voltage."