The Rode Wireless GO is an ultra-compact digital wireless microphone system which is unique in its clip'n'go versatility, incredibly compact form-factor, and unmatched price accessibility. It's the perfect wireless mic solution for content creators in all disciplines: filmmakers, on-camera presenters, newsgatherers, vloggers and more.
Transmitter (Tx)Measuring just 44mm x 45.3mm x 18.5mm and weighing only 31g, the transmitter (TX) can be used either as a clip-on lavalier ("lapel") microphone, as it features an in-built omnidirectional condenser capsule, or as a miniature beltpack transmitter for a lavalier microphone thanks to the 3.5mm TRS input. This dual functionality makes the Wireless GO very attractive in terms of flexibility and versatility.
Receiver (Rx) The receiver (RX) is also ultra-compact, just 44mm x 46.4mm x 18.5mm and also 31g. It has a dualpurpose mount that fits into the shoe mount of any camera or can be clipped to an item of clothing or camera strap. It comes supplied with a 3.5mm TRS cable for plugging directly into a camera audio input or, with the relevant RODE adaptors, an action cam, iPhone or any other compatible recorder. There is also a three-stage output pad -
- 0dB, -6dB, -12dB -
- to tailor your output to your camera or recorder.Wireless GO delivers crystal clear, broadcast-grade audio thanks to the on-board omnidirectional condenser mic and all-new Series III 2.4GHz digital transmission. It has aline-of-sight range of up to 7+0m, but is optimised for shorter-range use in crowded Wi-Fi and Bluetooth environments, like conventions, hotels and shopping malls. The RX offers the option to connect a lavalier or headset mic -
- such as the smartLav+ (with SC3 cable adaptor), RODE Lavalier or HS2 -
- for expanded recording capabilities.
- Operates as a clip-on microphone or beltpack TX for a lavalier microphone
- Built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone delivers broadcast-quality sound
- All-new Series III 2.4GHz digital wireless transmission with 128-bit encryption designed to deliver crystal clear audio, even in locations with dense Wi-Fi and Bluetooth activity like shopping malls, conventions, hotels etc
- Up to 70m range, but optimised for shorter-range operation in congested radio-frequency environments
- TX and RX have built-in lithium-ion rechargeable batteries, charged via USB-C
- Up to 7 hours on a full charge, including a battery saver mode -
- incredible battery life in such a compact form-factor
- Super-lightweight and ultra-compact: TX & RX only 31g each
- The transmitter and receiver pair in just 3 seconds
- 3-stage output pad: 0, -6dB and -12dB
- RODE's market-leading smartLav+ (with an SC3 adaptor), Lavalier microphone and HS2 headset microphone are perfect companions for the Wireless GO when used as a belt-pack system (and sold separately)
- Use up to 8 systems in one location