ROLI Lightpad Block M Studio Edition Controller
Check the delivery time for another location!
Introducing ROLI Studio:ROLI Studio software for the first time brings together the industry-leading sounds and effects from the ROLI software suite, all in one place. It also introduces ROLI Studio Drums, the world's first MPE drums plugin.
- Unifies sounds and effects from three ROLI sound engines -
- Equator, Cypher2, and Strobe2 -
- in one easily browsable interface that works as a plugin within your DAW
- ROLI Studio Player plugin: melodic and synth sounds, plus effects and macros
- ROLI Studio Drums plugin: world's first MPE drums plugin with drum sounds, plus groove editor and audio effects
- Includes groundbreaking production tools like Smart Chords and Multi-Layered ArpeggiatorDeeply integrates BLOCKS hardware with ROLI sounds and synths Powered by ROLI Studio, BLOCKS Studio Editions give producers:
More Expression:Play more expressively with 100s of MPE and standard MIDI sounds on the touch-responsive surfaces of Lightpad Block and Seaboard Block.
- BLOCKS Studio Editions work for any project, any musical style, and any DAW-based workflow.
- They're compact and travel anywhere producers make their music
- 100s of acoustic, hybrid acoustic, synth, and drum sounds from two groundbreaking plugins: ROLI Studio Player and ROLI Studio Drums
- ROLI Studio Drums is world's first MPE drums plugin, for bending and warping drum sounds in a way that was never possible before.
- BLOCKS Studio Edition owners also receive a full license to ROLI's Strobe2 synth.
- ROLI Studio better integrates BLOCKS with sounds and production tools that were previously spread across multiple synths.
- Lightpad apps deepen the integration further by programming the Lightpad Block to control specific features of ROLI Studio.
- ROLI Studio works as a plugin in all leading DAWs
Lightpad Block M Studio Edition Description
Super Powered Drumpad:Produce more creatively with an illuminated, touch-responsive pad controller that lets you play beats, basslines, melodies, and control effects. Includes ROLI Studio software, including the first-ever MPE drums plugin for bending drum sounds.Compose, produce, and perform on a pad controller like no other. The Lightpad Block's touch-responsive surface lets you shape beats and melodies through pressure, slides, and other gestures. It's also for mixing, controlling audio effects, and clip launching. Switching between playing and production is simple, with an LED-illuminated surface that's easily programmed for different modes. Watch your music light up under your fingers -
- and when you're ready, connect it to other ROLI BLOCKS.
Now with ROLI Studio, a powerful new desktop software suite:Lightpad Block M Studio Edition features ROLI Studio desktop software, which for the first time unifies the industry-leading sounds and effects from three ROLI sound engines -
- Equator, Cypher2, and Strobe2 -
- in one easily browsable interface. Also includes groundbreaking production tools like Smart Chords and Multi-Layered Arpeggiator
Play drums more expressively than ever before:Warp drum sounds and create grooves in a way that's never been possible before. Lightpad Block comes with the world's first MPE drums plugin: ROLI Studio Drums. It features 100+ drum sounds that you can shape through touch. In-built audio effects with four XY controllable layers add endless soundshaping possibilities.
Industry leading sounds:Explore 200+ acoustic and synth sounds in the ROLI Studio Player plugin. Combined with ROLI Studio Drums there are 400+ incredibly textured sounds to browse. From synths to strings to snares, you'll find the right one for your track. Includes MPE and standard MIDI sounds.
Compatible with your workflow:Lightpad Block integrates with your favorite software tools. Use ROLI Studio Player and ROLI Studio Drums as a plugin in your DAW, or configure the Lightpad to control synths through ROLI Dashboard.
Expand your instrument:The Lightpad Block is a modular, expandable MIDI controller. Connect it magnetically to other Lightpad Blocks to expand your surface. Create a customised controller by adding Seaboard Blocks, Live Blocks, or Loop Blocks.
- Now with ROLI Studio, a new desktop software suite
- 400+ acoustic, drums, and synth sounds
- World's first MPE drums engine for bending and warping drums.
- Create grooves in seconds through touch
- In-built audio effects with four XY controllable layers
- Compatible with leading DAWs and plugins
- Magnetically connects to other ROLI BLOCKS
When will I receive my shipment?
We ship on business days (Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not business days). Packages ship from Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, or Ohio -- we cannot guarantee that any product will ship from a specific warehouse. Expedited Shipping (1-Day Air and 2-Day Air) is the only way to guarantee that you will receive an item within a certain time frame. Delivery estimates for expedited shipping options are listed on the product page for the item in question. All expedited shipments are delivered Monday-Friday.
Ground Shipping typically takes 1-4 business days from the date of shipment (for orders within the 48 contiguous United States). Residential ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Tuesday-Saturday. Commercial ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Monday-Friday. Make sure to select the proper address type for your address in checkout, as delays may occur if your selection is incorrect.
For APO/FPO customers, all orders ship via USPS. Expedited shipping is not available. Tracking for these orders is not available.
For customers shipping to a PO Box, the order may need to be shipped via USPS. For this reason, expected delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
Do you ship to my location?
For most products shipping to the continental United States, customers may choose Ground, 2-Day Air, or 1-Day Air delivery. We also ship to Alaska and Hawaii; however, due to carrier restrictions, we cannot ground-ship to those states.
In addition, we ships to the following destinations, though some restrictions apply:
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Territories
See instructions below for how to search the site by our eligible shipping destinations.
Note: We cannot change a shipping address on an order after it has shipped. If an order is returned because it couldn't be received at the listed shipping address, we will accept the return but will not refund the shipping charges.
We ship a lot of our most popular gear to Canada! To determine if item(s) ship to Canada, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping postal code. Items that ship to Canada are sent via International Air, and delivery is typically 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
Canadian orders are charged in U.S. dollars. Actual charges are dependent on your bank's conversion rate. Your bank may assess additional fees for international orders.
Although items shipped to Canada receive their full factory warranty, they must be returned to a United States service center for repairs. We're not responsible for any shipping or customs fees incurred in such a case.
We ship many items to Puerto Rico. To determine if item(s) ship to Puerto Rico, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code. Eligible items ship via International Air, and typically arrive 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
We ship to APO/FPO addresses for free, though over-sized items may be ineligible. To determine if item(s) ship to your APO/FPO address, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code.
We ship eligible products to American Samoa, the Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, the Marshall Islands, the Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, and the Virgin Islands. Eligible items typically arrive 2-7 business days from the date of shipment.
What about customs fees?
Please be aware of customs fees such as taxes and duties, which are not included in our shipping charges. Customs fees vary from location to location. Please check with your local customs office for more information on the fees in your area. If you refuse to pay these fees, your order will not be delivered. We cannot refund shipping charges if an item is returned due to refusal to pay fees, and a restocking fee may be applied to cover the cost of return shipping. Customs fees are non-refundable.
Which items ship immediately?
Most orders ship the same business day your order is placed when you place a valid order before the shipping deadline.
Immediate shipment is available Monday-Friday. A valid order placed before 5 p.m. EST will ship the same day when using Ground or Free 2-Day shipping. Ground and Free 2-Day shipping orders placed after 5 p.m. EST will ship the next business day. Many orders using an expedited shipping method (2 Day Air or Next Day Air), and placed before 10 p.m. EST, will ship the same day.
Shipment and availability information updates from our warehouse to our website almost in real time. We are highly confident of the status of each item when you view a page. However, we do not reserve inventory being viewed or even placed in shopping carts, so we cannot guarantee an item's availability until you have placed your order. In particular, if you have been in the checkout area for more than about 10 minutes, we do recommend that you refresh the page to get the most current inventory prior to checking out.
What is a valid order?
A valid order is for a valid item at a valid price, placed with a credit card with complete and verifiable address and other information. Details.
Does immediate shipment mean immediate delivery?
Once an order is shipped, our carriers (Federal Express and UPS) typically guarantee a service time for when the order will be delivered to you. Our carriers have a very good record of delivering at their promised service time. We will ship immediately, and on all items, we will refund expedited shipping charges if the carrier's service levels for your chosen shipping method are not met.
If a product is in stock, is there any reason it will not ship immediately?
Exceptions are very unusual, but here are some examples of reasons that might prevent us from shipping immediately:
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose power or telecom connectivity.
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose capability due to adverse weather (blizzard), safety threat, or other factors.
What can I do if I don't feel you've lived up to your guarantees?
If you ever feel we have not lived up to any of our guarantees, we want to know about it -- and we want a chance to do right if we agree. Contact Us.