Roland AC33 Battery-Powered Acoustic Guitar Amp, Black
Check the delivery time for another location!
- introducing the Roland AC-33, the world's first AA battery-powered amp made specifically for acoustic guitar. Portable yet powerful, the AC-33 provides true stereo sound, Guitar and Mic/Line channels, custom-tailored effects, anti-feedback, and a Phrase Looper. But this amp was made to go places no amp has gone before. Thanks to its battery-power capability, the AC-33 lets you take your act anywhere -
- into the backwoods, onto the streets, or wherever your imagination leads you.
Features- 30 watts (15W+15W) of natural, stereo acoustic sound through twin speakers
- Runs on AC power or eight AA batteries (or AA rechargeable Ni-MH batteries)
- Dual-channel configuration: Guitar and Mic/Line channel
- Reverb, chorus, and ambience effects (Ambience adds spatial, 3D-type depth to the sound)
- Phrase Looper with 40 seconds of record time
- Stereo AUX input (connect MP3/CD players, etc), headphone output
- Anti-feedback function
- Built-in tilt-back stand
- Removable battery cartridge for easy battery replacement
Natural, Stereo SoundEquipped with Roland's DSP technology, the AC-33, delivers pure, rich acoustic sound with projection far beyond its size. Its true stereo design (15 watts x 2) enables brilliant stereo/multi-band chorus with "Wide" mode, plus shimmering reverb and 3D-type ambience effects tailored specifically for acoustic guitar.
Strum and SingThe Roland AC-33 provides two discrete channels: Guitar and Mic/Line. Plug in an acoustic guitar and a microphone (or line-level instrument) and mix them separately. Both channels have dedicated controls for volume, multi-band EQ, and chorus. The Mic/line channel offers both XLR and 1/4" inputs. You can also connect an MP3/CD player to the stereo AUX input for play-along practice or performance. Master volume, reverb, ambience, and anti-feedback are provided as well.
Phrase LooperThe AC-33's onboard Phrase Looper lets you record, loop, and jam over your own guitar riffs or incoming audio from the AUX input. Record and loop up to 40 seconds at a time, and amaze your listeners with sound-on-sound performances that you create on the spot.
- Nominal Input Level (1 kHz)
- GUITAR Channel: -10 dBu
- MIC/LINE Channel: -50 dBu/-20 dBu
- AUX IN: -10 dBu
- Nominal Output Level (1 kHz)
- LINE OUT: -10 dBu
- Speakers: 12 cm (5 inches) x 2
- GUITAR Channel: VOLUME Knob, BASS Knob, MIDDLE Knob, TREBLE Knob, CHORUS Switch (OFF, SPACE, WIDE)
- MIC/LINE Channel: VOLUME Knob, BASS Knob, TREBLE Knob, CHORUS Switch (OFF, SPACE, WIDE)
- ANTI-FEEDBACK: ON/OFF Switch
- LOOPER: REC/PLAY/OVERDUB Button, STOP/CLEAR Button
AUX IN Controls:
- LEVEL Knob
- MASTER Knob
- POWER Switch
- GUITAR Channel Input Jack (1/4-inch phone type)
- MIC/LINE Channel Input Jacks: XLR type, Balanced, 1/4-inch TRS phone type, Balanced
- AUX IN Jacks: L, R (RCA phono type), (Stereo miniature phone type)
- LINE OUT Jacks L (MONO), R (1/4-inch phone type)
- PHONES Jack (Stereo 1/4-inch phone type)
- FOOT SW Jack [EFFECTS] (TIP: CHORUS, RING: REVERB/AMBIENCE) (1/4-inch TRS phone type)
- FOOT SW Jack [LOOPER] (TIP: REC/PLAY/OVERDUB, RING: STOP/CLEAR) (1/4-inch TRS phone type)
- DC IN Jack
- AC Adaptor (included, DC 13 V),
- Dry battery LR6 (AA) type (alkaline) x 8, or
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6) type x 8
- Current Draw: 490 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use
- Alkaline battery: Approx. 8 hours
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6): Approx. 9 hours
- These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Owner's Manual, AC Adaptor, AC Cord
- Options (Sold separately)
- Footswitch: BOSS FS-5U, BOSS FS-6
Size and weight (excluding batteries):
- Width: 318 mm, 12-9/16 inches
- Depth: 223 mm, 8-13/16 inches
- Height: 243 mm, 9-5/8 inches
- Weight: 4.7 kg, 10 lbs. 6 oz.
When will I receive my shipment?
We ship on business days (Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not business days). Packages ship from Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, or Ohio -- we cannot guarantee that any product will ship from a specific warehouse. Expedited Shipping (1-Day Air and 2-Day Air) is the only way to guarantee that you will receive an item within a certain time frame. Delivery estimates for expedited shipping options are listed on the product page for the item in question. All expedited shipments are delivered Monday-Friday.
Ground Shipping typically takes 1-4 business days from the date of shipment (for orders within the 48 contiguous United States). Residential ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Tuesday-Saturday. Commercial ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Monday-Friday. Make sure to select the proper address type for your address in checkout, as delays may occur if your selection is incorrect.
For APO/FPO customers, all orders ship via USPS. Expedited shipping is not available. Tracking for these orders is not available.
For customers shipping to a PO Box, the order may need to be shipped via USPS. For this reason, expected delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
Do you ship to my location?
For most products shipping to the continental United States, customers may choose Ground, 2-Day Air, or 1-Day Air delivery. We also ship to Alaska and Hawaii; however, due to carrier restrictions, we cannot ground-ship to those states.
In addition, we ships to the following destinations, though some restrictions apply:
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Territories
See instructions below for how to search the site by our eligible shipping destinations.
Note: We cannot change a shipping address on an order after it has shipped. If an order is returned because it couldn't be received at the listed shipping address, we will accept the return but will not refund the shipping charges.
We ship a lot of our most popular gear to Canada! To determine if item(s) ship to Canada, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping postal code. Items that ship to Canada are sent via International Air, and delivery is typically 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
Canadian orders are charged in U.S. dollars. Actual charges are dependent on your bank's conversion rate. Your bank may assess additional fees for international orders.
Although items shipped to Canada receive their full factory warranty, they must be returned to a United States service center for repairs. We're not responsible for any shipping or customs fees incurred in such a case.
We ship many items to Puerto Rico. To determine if item(s) ship to Puerto Rico, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code. Eligible items ship via International Air, and typically arrive 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
We ship to APO/FPO addresses for free, though over-sized items may be ineligible. To determine if item(s) ship to your APO/FPO address, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code.
We ship eligible products to American Samoa, the Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, the Marshall Islands, the Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, and the Virgin Islands. Eligible items typically arrive 2-7 business days from the date of shipment.
What about customs fees?
Please be aware of customs fees such as taxes and duties, which are not included in our shipping charges. Customs fees vary from location to location. Please check with your local customs office for more information on the fees in your area. If you refuse to pay these fees, your order will not be delivered. We cannot refund shipping charges if an item is returned due to refusal to pay fees, and a restocking fee may be applied to cover the cost of return shipping. Customs fees are non-refundable.
Which items ship immediately?
Most orders ship the same business day your order is placed when you place a valid order before the shipping deadline.
Immediate shipment is available Monday-Friday. A valid order placed before 5 p.m. EST will ship the same day when using Ground or Free 2-Day shipping. Ground and Free 2-Day shipping orders placed after 5 p.m. EST will ship the next business day. Many orders using an expedited shipping method (2 Day Air or Next Day Air), and placed before 10 p.m. EST, will ship the same day.
Shipment and availability information updates from our warehouse to our website almost in real time. We are highly confident of the status of each item when you view a page. However, we do not reserve inventory being viewed or even placed in shopping carts, so we cannot guarantee an item's availability until you have placed your order. In particular, if you have been in the checkout area for more than about 10 minutes, we do recommend that you refresh the page to get the most current inventory prior to checking out.
What is a valid order?
A valid order is for a valid item at a valid price, placed with a credit card with complete and verifiable address and other information. Details.
Does immediate shipment mean immediate delivery?
Once an order is shipped, our carriers (Federal Express and UPS) typically guarantee a service time for when the order will be delivered to you. Our carriers have a very good record of delivering at their promised service time. We will ship immediately, and on all items, we will refund expedited shipping charges if the carrier's service levels for your chosen shipping method are not met.
If a product is in stock, is there any reason it will not ship immediately?
Exceptions are very unusual, but here are some examples of reasons that might prevent us from shipping immediately:
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose power or telecom connectivity.
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose capability due to adverse weather (blizzard), safety threat, or other factors.
What can I do if I don't feel you've lived up to your guarantees?
If you ever feel we have not lived up to any of our guarantees, we want to know about it -- and we want a chance to do right if we agree. Contact Us.