Although there are many acoustic amps on the market today, few of them can compete with the rich, natural tone of the compact Roland AC-60 Acoustic Chorus amplifier. This innovative stereo amp uses sophisticated digital signal processing to deliver a crisp sound with lush stereo/multi-band chorus -
- including a 'wide' mode -
- plus delay/reverb and impressive Auto Anti-Feedback control. And with its 2-channel Mic/Line design and stand-mountable configuration, the AC-60 is clearly heads above the competition.
Features:- Compact stereo acoustic amplifier with pure, natural tone and excellent projection
- 2-Channel design: Guitar input and Mic/Line input with Phantom Power
- Stereo 30-watt/dual 6.5-inch speaker configuration loud enough for club gigs and small PA applications
- Onboard DSP delivers lush stereo/multi-band chorus, 'wide' chorus and delay/reverb with footswitch control
- Built-in Auto Anti-Feedback controls allow for maximum volume without feedback
- Convenient Mute switch for silent tuning on stage
- Stereo Line Out for PA and recording applications; Subwoofer output
- Built-in tilt stand offers better acoustic projection; can also be mounted on commercially available speaker stands
Big Sound in a Compact PackageTalk about impressive. The Roland AC-60 is a marvel of amplifier design, using the best DSP technology to deliver a pure, rich acoustic sound with projection far beyond its compact size. The stereo acoustic AC-60 (30w x 2) offers brilliant stereo/multi-band chorus including a 'wide' mode, plus shimmering reverb tailored specifically for acoustic guitar. And if it's more low-end you crave, the AC-60 even gives you a Subwoofer output.
A Marvel of ConvenienceThe dual-channel Roland AC-60 offers both a Guitar channel and a Mic/Line channel with Phantom Power. This makes it the perfect companion for coffeehouses and small club gigs. The Guitar channel gives you a choice between piezo and magnetic pickup inputs, plus powerful Anti-Feedback controls. Rounding out the AC-60 is a Mute switch for silent tuning and a Stereo Line Out for connection to mixing consoles and PA systems.