The Roland DJ-707M is a four-channel, four-deck Serato DJ Pro controller engineered for the perfect balance of functionality and portability. Offering a massive amount of control and I/O in a compact package, the DJ-707M is perfect for professional DJs performing at large
- and small-scale parties, clubs, and events. Joining a cutting-edge lineup that includes the DJ-808 and DJ-505, the DJ-707M is a uniquely powerful controller built to meet the demands of any serious DJ. Impressively versatile, the DJ-707M adapts to any scenario through its size, connectivity, and comprehensive set of creative tools.
High Connectivity, High PortabilityWith its portable design, pro-grade build, and advanced feature set, the DJ-707M is ideal for mobile applications, club DJing, live performance, and corporate events. The built-in 24-bit/48 kHz audio interface and high-end Roland conversion for Master, Booth, and Zone outputs--plus a separate output EQ and multiband compressor on each--ensure faithful reproduction of audio sources and clear, powerful sound. You also have a massive array of seven possible inputs, including dual XLR channels to add vocals or external instruments to your performance setup. Dual USB inputs allow up to two instances of Serato to be run on separate computers, creating seamless transitions between DJs or backup rigs. There's also an option to use one USB input to connect an iOS device for music playback in case of emergency. Dedicated Serato DJ Pro controls enable quick creation and triggering of hot cues, loops, effects, drum patterns, and samples, plus fast switching between four Serato decks with the Deck select buttons. Use the built-in channel FX (with a different effect assignable for each channel) or Serato FX (accessible via three FX select buttons per deck) to finesse blends or accentuate scratches. For those looking to disconnect, the DJ-707M's standalone mixer lets you perform entirely without a computer using CDJs, turntables, mics, or any other type of audio player. The input trim, EQ, Filter/FX, TR drum patterns, and one-shot sound effects can also be used without a computer.
Vocal Performance ReadyThe DJ-707M's high-quality dual XLR input channels are perfect for vocalists and MCs. A three-band EQ and anti-feedback technology allow the input audio to be controlled safely and efficiently in any situation. Each channel also has its own gain, low-cut switch, and noise gate, plus dedicated effects from clean reverbs and delays to key-based auto-pitching and auto-ducking.
Immense RoutingThe input capability of the DJ-707M is expansive, offering four RCA line inputs, two XLR mic inputs, and a front-facing Aux input section with 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch stereo inputs switchable to mic or line-level operation. To complement its many inputs, the DJ-707 has three assignable output sections. The Master Out section features both balanced XLR and RCA jacks for main PA systems. Balanced TRS jacks are provided for the Booth Out, and RCA jacks for the Zone Out. Each output section has a separate EQ, multiband compressor, and limiter available for precision mixing, and user mic, mixer, and output settings can be easily saved and recalled with the LED display.
Flexible Mixing ToolsFrom the TR-909's unmistakable hi-hats to the foundation-shaking boom of the TR-808, Roland TR drum machines have defined the sound of entire genres of music, from hip-hop, house, techno, and electro in the '80s and '90s right up to the trap music sound of today. Driven by these iconic TR voices, the DJ-707M contains launchable preset rhythms perfect for reimagining classic tracks, crafting exciting transitions, or creating accompaniment for instrumentalists. These rhythms, along with sound effects and vocal effects, can help you create uniquely memorable DJ performances that go beyond simply mixing music.
- Versatile four-channel controller with seven dedicated inputs and three assignable output sections
- Stereo Master Out with balanced XLR and RCA connectors, plus stereo Booth Out and Zone Out
- High-quality dual XLR mic inputs with three-band EQ and selectable effects such as reverb, echo, auto-pitch, and anti-feedback
- Comprehensive control panel and LCD screen for clarity and ease of use
- Dual USB input for multiple Serato sessions on separate computers
- Built-in TR drum patterns for on-the-fly remixing or instrumental accompaniment
- One-shot sound effects for energetic performances
- Standalone mixer can be used with multi-players or turntables connected to the line and phono inputs; Serato DVS Upgrade ready
- MIDI output to sync external devices with Serato DJ Pro