Roland Mobile AC Acoustic Chorus Guitar Combo Amplifier
Check the delivery time for another location!
Rich Stereo SoundThe MOBILE AC is small, but its two 4-inch speakers produce a surprisingly large and lush stereo sound. Activate the built-in stereo chorus -
- an effect that Roland is famous for -
- and immerse your guitar in a pool of thick, swirling sound. There's also onboard reverb with a dedicated control knob, as well as a "Wide" effect for adding spaciousness to the sound. For the final polish, turn the TONE knob clockwise for a brighter tone, or counterclockwise for a milder sound.
Travel FriendlySmall enough to fit in a backpack and light enough for a child to carry, the MOBILE AC is ready to travel. Take it anywhere you go -
- to a friend's house for a jam session, to a small outdoor gathering such as a camping trip, or on stage for use as a personal monitor. It can run for 15 hours at a time on six AA alkaline batteries, so you can perform in any location, indoors or out. An optional AC adapter is available should you prefer to plug it in. A handy carrying strap is included, and an optional carrying case is also available.
Strum, Sing, and Jam AlongStrap on your guitar, invite a friend, and grab a microphone -
- the MOBILE AC has inputs for guitar and mic with independent volume controls for each, and you can even add lush reverb and "Wide" effects to the instrument and voice for a polished, professional sound. There's also a third input (with dedicated volume control) for connecting a portable media player such as an iPod, giving you an easy way to add backing tracks to your performances.
The MOBILE AC in ActionThis amp was born to travel -
- where will you take your music?At HomeConnect a portable media player to the MOBILE AC's audio input and jam along with your favorite MP3s; you can control the volume of your guitar and the external audio independently for the perfect blend. You can also perform duets with a singer by connecting a microphone to the MOBILE AC's Mic input, with independent volume control of the guitar and mic. There are no additional mixers, amps, speakers, or cables to hassle with; with the MOBILE AC, everything's combined in a single self-contained package.On the StreetNeed a bit more volume when performing outdoors with your acoustic guitar? Take the MOBILE AC out with you. And if you sing, simply connect a microphone to the MOBILE AC's Mic input. You can even plug in a music player and play along with backing tracks. With independent volume knobs for each input, you can dial up the perfect mix instantly.In Small ClubsIf you perform at cafes or small clubs, the MOBILE AC is a convenient and great-sounding portable sound system. Its size is small, but the stereo sound it produces is surprisingly large and lush. Add Roland's famous stereo chorus to your guitar and rich reverb to the entire mix for a pro sound that your audience will love.On Mid-Size StagesStepping up to larger venues? If so, the MOBILE AC makes a great dedicated personal guitar monitor on stage. Use a DI box (such as the BOSS DI-1) to send your acoustic guitar signal to the house mixer, and use the parallel output of your DI box to connect to your MOBILE AC on stage. In addition, the MOBILE AC can be mounted on a microphone stand for the perfect height. Adjust your personal guitar volume just how you like it and enjoy crystal-clear sound while performing.
Features:- Five-watt (2.5 W + 2.5 W) stereo amplifier for acoustic guitar
- Simple, intuitive controls
- 15 hours of use with six AA alkaline batteries
- Microphone input for singing
- Audio inputs for playing along with portable media players
- Three-channel mixer with individual volume controls for microphone, guitar, and audio input
- Chorus, Reverb, and Wide effects to add depth to your soundNOTE: Power supply is not included.
- Nominal Input Level (1 kHz):
- - AUDIO: -10 dBu
- - MIC: -50 dBu
- - GUITAR: -10 dBu
- Speakers: 10 cm (4 inches) x 2
- - POWER switch
- - WIDE switch
- - TONE knob
- - REVERB knob
- - VOLUME knob
- - VOLUME knob
- - VOLUME knob
- - CHORUS switch
- Indicator: Power
- - MIC jack (1/4-inch phone type)
- - GUITAR jack (1/4-inch phone type)
- - AUDIO jacks (Stereo miniature phone type, RCA phono type)
- - PHONES jack (Stereo miniature phone type)
- - DC IN jack
- Power Supply:
- - Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 6
- - AC Adaptor (sold separately)
- Current Draw: 175 mA (DC 9 V)
- Accessories Included:
- - Strap
- - Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 6
- - Owner's Manual
- Option (sold separately): AC adaptor (PSB series)Expected battery life under continuous use Alkaline battery (AA, LR6): approximately 15 hours
When will I receive my shipment?
We ship on business days (Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not business days). Packages ship from Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, or Ohio -- we cannot guarantee that any product will ship from a specific warehouse. Expedited Shipping (1-Day Air and 2-Day Air) is the only way to guarantee that you will receive an item within a certain time frame. Delivery estimates for expedited shipping options are listed on the product page for the item in question. All expedited shipments are delivered Monday-Friday.
Ground Shipping typically takes 1-4 business days from the date of shipment (for orders within the 48 contiguous United States). Residential ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Tuesday-Saturday. Commercial ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Monday-Friday. Make sure to select the proper address type for your address in checkout, as delays may occur if your selection is incorrect.
For APO/FPO customers, all orders ship via USPS. Expedited shipping is not available. Tracking for these orders is not available.
For customers shipping to a PO Box, the order may need to be shipped via USPS. For this reason, expected delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
Do you ship to my location?
For most products shipping to the continental United States, customers may choose Ground, 2-Day Air, or 1-Day Air delivery. We also ship to Alaska and Hawaii; however, due to carrier restrictions, we cannot ground-ship to those states.
In addition, we ships to the following destinations, though some restrictions apply:
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Territories
See instructions below for how to search the site by our eligible shipping destinations.
Note: We cannot change a shipping address on an order after it has shipped. If an order is returned because it couldn't be received at the listed shipping address, we will accept the return but will not refund the shipping charges.
We ship a lot of our most popular gear to Canada! To determine if item(s) ship to Canada, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping postal code. Items that ship to Canada are sent via International Air, and delivery is typically 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
Canadian orders are charged in U.S. dollars. Actual charges are dependent on your bank's conversion rate. Your bank may assess additional fees for international orders.
Although items shipped to Canada receive their full factory warranty, they must be returned to a United States service center for repairs. We're not responsible for any shipping or customs fees incurred in such a case.
We ship many items to Puerto Rico. To determine if item(s) ship to Puerto Rico, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code. Eligible items ship via International Air, and typically arrive 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
We ship to APO/FPO addresses for free, though over-sized items may be ineligible. To determine if item(s) ship to your APO/FPO address, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code.
We ship eligible products to American Samoa, the Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, the Marshall Islands, the Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, and the Virgin Islands. Eligible items typically arrive 2-7 business days from the date of shipment.
What about customs fees?
Please be aware of customs fees such as taxes and duties, which are not included in our shipping charges. Customs fees vary from location to location. Please check with your local customs office for more information on the fees in your area. If you refuse to pay these fees, your order will not be delivered. We cannot refund shipping charges if an item is returned due to refusal to pay fees, and a restocking fee may be applied to cover the cost of return shipping. Customs fees are non-refundable.
Which items ship immediately?
Most orders ship the same business day your order is placed when you place a valid order before the shipping deadline.
Immediate shipment is available Monday-Friday. A valid order placed before 5 p.m. EST will ship the same day when using Ground or Free 2-Day shipping. Ground and Free 2-Day shipping orders placed after 5 p.m. EST will ship the next business day. Many orders using an expedited shipping method (2 Day Air or Next Day Air), and placed before 10 p.m. EST, will ship the same day.
Shipment and availability information updates from our warehouse to our website almost in real time. We are highly confident of the status of each item when you view a page. However, we do not reserve inventory being viewed or even placed in shopping carts, so we cannot guarantee an item's availability until you have placed your order. In particular, if you have been in the checkout area for more than about 10 minutes, we do recommend that you refresh the page to get the most current inventory prior to checking out.
What is a valid order?
A valid order is for a valid item at a valid price, placed with a credit card with complete and verifiable address and other information. Details.
Does immediate shipment mean immediate delivery?
Once an order is shipped, our carriers (Federal Express and UPS) typically guarantee a service time for when the order will be delivered to you. Our carriers have a very good record of delivering at their promised service time. We will ship immediately, and on all items, we will refund expedited shipping charges if the carrier's service levels for your chosen shipping method are not met.
If a product is in stock, is there any reason it will not ship immediately?
Exceptions are very unusual, but here are some examples of reasons that might prevent us from shipping immediately:
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose power or telecom connectivity.
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose capability due to adverse weather (blizzard), safety threat, or other factors.
What can I do if I don't feel you've lived up to your guarantees?
If you ever feel we have not lived up to any of our guarantees, we want to know about it -- and we want a chance to do right if we agree. Contact Us.