Samson's Stage 200 is a dual-channel wireless microphone system that provides two handheld dynamic microphones that transmit to a single rugged metal receiver. Each handheld features Samson's Q6 mic element, providing crisp, clear sound and reliable VHF wireless performance for home karaoke, live presentation, education, house of worship and other dual-performer applications.
VHF OperationThe Stage 200 operates in the reliable VHF frequency spectrum, which has become significantly less crowded with the advancement of digital TV. VHF operation also provides both mic transmitters with an exceptional battery life of up to 12 hours via two AA batteries (not included).
Versatile PerformanceFeaturing the rugged metal SR200 receiver, the Stage 200 is designed for maximum durability and versatility. Its back panel provides two 1/4" outputs, as well as a balanced XLR out, to connect to a dedicated mixer or powered PA speaker. The 1/4" outputs send each channel separately, while the XLR sends a mix of both. Front panel volume controls on each channel let you find the perfect blend between two performers.
Simple SetupSamson has been dedicated to driving wireless innovation, always striving to make it easier for performers everywhere to cut the chord. The Stage 200's fixed frequency operation provides instant setup. Simply plug in the receiver and turn on your transmitters to experience quality wireless performance. A 200' operating range provides ample freedom for any presenter or performer duo.
Stage 200 Wireless System - Dual-channel VHF wireless system
- Group B (208.2/195.4 MHz):
- Fixed frequency design for instant setup
- Two frequency bands (region dependent) support up to four performers simultaneously
- AC adapter included
SR200 Wireless Receiver:- Rugged metal chassis
- Dedicated Volume controls for each channel
- 1/4" outputs for sending each channel to mixer
- Balanced XLR Mix output for direct connection to PA
VH200 Handheld Transmitters:- Two Q6 Dynamic Microphone capsules
- Each offers up to 12 hours of battery life using two AA batteries (not included)
- 200' operating range (line-of-sight)Consumer AlertMost users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.