The industry standard for snare drum, and a reliable and high-performing choice for toms, Shure's cardioid dynamic SM57 microphone features a contoured frequency response that cuts through the mix with exceptional impact, while reproducing sound accurately.The Shure SM57 unidirectional dynamic microphone is exceptional for musical instrument pickup or for vocals. With its bright, clean sound and carefully contoured presence rise, the SM57 is ideal for live sound reinforcement and recording. It has an extremely effective cardioid pickup pattern which isolates the main sound source while minimizing background noise. In the studio, it is excellent for recording drums, guitar, and woodwinds. For musical instruments or vocals, the SM57 is a consistent choice of professional performers. It is also the standard microphone used on the podium of the US President for over 30 years. Its outstanding performance, legendary reliability, and diversity of application make this "workhorse" the choice of performers, producers, and sound engineers the world over.
Features:- Contoured frequency response for clean, instrumental reproduction and rich vocal pickup.
- Professional-quality reproduction for drum, percussion, and instrument amplifier miking.
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while reducing background noise.
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Extremely durable under the heaviest use.
- Frequency response: 40 to 15,000 Hz
Beta 52Perfect for the kick drum, the supercardioid Beta 52 derives its low-end punch and sonic presence from a carefully tailored frequency response. Equipped with its own pneumatic shock mount, the Beta 52 is additionally designed with an integral locking stand mount for quick-and-easy set up.The Shure Beta 52 is a high output dynamic microphone with a tailored frequency response designed specifically for kick drums and other bass instruments. It provides superb attack and "punch," and delivers studio quality sound even at extremely high sound pressure levels. The Beta 52 features a modified supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range to insure high gain before feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted sound. A built-in dynamic locking stand adapter with an integral XLR connector simplifies installation, particularly if the microphone is to be placed inside a kick drum. The stand adapter keeps the microphone position fixed and resists slipping, even when subjected to sharp blows and strong vibrations. A hardened steel mesh grille protects the Beta 52 from the abuse and wear associated with touring.
Features:- Frequency response shaped specifically for kick drums and bass instruments.
- Built-in dynamic locking stand adapter with integral XLR connector simplifies setup, especially inside a kick drum.
- Studio-quality performance, even at extremely high sound pressure levels.
- Supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of unwanted noise.
- Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse.
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration.
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio output.
- Low sensitivity to varying load impedance.
A56DA key element of the kit, Shure's A56D universal drum mounting system can be used to position microphones virtually anywhere--on drum rims, microphone stands, even cymbal stands. Designed with captive parts to prevent the loss of individual pieces, the A56D is small, secure, and can be used with any standard microphone, making it a great tool for both stage and studio environments.Shure's innovative A56D Microphone Drum Mount sets the standard for versatility. Compact in design, the A56D can be used in a multitude of positions for accurate microphone placement. Live, or in the studio, this universal clamp can be mounted virtually anywhere, including drum rims and racks, microphone stands, and cymbal stands. This reduces the stage clutter that is associated with traditional mic stand set-ups, while promoting greater placement accuracy.Designed with captive parts to prevent the loss of individual pieces, the A56D is small, secure, and sturdy, and can be used with any standard microphone, making it a great tool for both musicians and sound engineers.