Shure GLXD14/SM35 Wireless Headset Microphone System, Band Z2 (2.4 GHz)
Check the delivery time for another location!
Features:- Wearable wireframe headset fits securely and comfortably for active performers and multi-instrumentalists
- Tight, unidirectional (cardioid) condenser pickup pattern rejects signal bleed and feedback for use on loud stages and behind floor monitors
- Flexible gooseneck design allows for optimized placement to further improve source isolation
- Lightweight and low-profile form enables comfortable, long-wearing use
- TA4F connector compatible with any Shure wireless body pack system
- Included in a wide variety of Shure wireless systems, renowned for their ease of use and reliable performance
- Locking snap-fit windscreen tames plosive, breath and wind noise for clean and intelligible sound
- Tailored frequency response refined for clear, crisp vocal reproduction
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
- Allows operation of up to 4 compatible systems in a typical setting, and up to 8 maximum under ideal conditions
- Operating range Indoors: Up to 100 feet (30 m) typical, with a maximum of 200 feet (60 m) under ideal conditions
- Operating range Outdoors: Up to 65 feet (20 m) typical, with a maximum of 165 feet (50 m) under ideal conditions
LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management (2.4 GHz frequency band):- Revolutionary intelligent frequency management quickly identifies the best open group and channel frequencies
- Bi-directional communication link automatically enables the transmitter to follow any frequency change on the receiver
- Continuous interference monitoring automatically and seamlessly switches to backup frequencies if needed, without performance interruption
Power Management:Custom Shure rechargeable lithium-ion batteries replace up to 2,500 alkaline batteries and deliver:
- Up to 10,000 hours of use per battery
- Up to 16 hours of continuous use
- 3-Hour charge = up to 16 hours use
- 1-Hour charge = up to 6 hours use
- 30-Minute charge = up to 3 hours use
- 15-Minute charge = up to 1.5 hours use
Multiple Convenient Battery-charging MethodsCharge a battery: In the integrated charge port of GLXD4 while the system is in use, In the USB Battery Dock Charger (not included), While it is in the transmitter using the USB charge cable (included), SB
Consumer AlertMost users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
NOTE: None of the wireless systems we carry are capable of violating the FCC guidelines stated above. We are presenting this information as a matter of legally required disclosure.
- RF Carrier Range Group:
- 1: 2404-2478 MHz
- 2: 2404-2478 MHz
- 3: 2405-2477 MHz
- Working Range: 60 m (200 ft)
- Bandwidth Group:
- 1: 1.2 MHz
- 2: 1.2 MHz
- 3: 2.2 MHz
- Transmit Mode: Frequency Hopping
- Audio Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz Note: Dependent on microphone type
- Dynamic Range: 120 dB, A-weighted
- Latency Group:
- 1: 3.9 ms
- 2: 7.3 ms
- 3: 7.3 ms
- RF Sensitivity: -88 dBm, typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.2%, typical
- RF Output Power: 10 mW E.I.R.P. max
- Operating Temperature Range: -18*C (0*F) to 57*C (135*F)
- Storage Temperature Range: -29*C (-20*F) to 74*C (165*F)
- Battery Life: Up to 16 hours
GLXD1 Bodypack Transmitter:
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 90.4 x 64.5 x 22.9 mm (3.56 x 2.54 x 0.90 in.),
- Power Requirements: 3.7 V Rechargeable Li-Ion
- Housing: Cast Metal, Black Powdercoat
- Input Impedance: 900 k-
- RF Output Power: 10 mW E.I.R.P. max
- Transmitter: Input
- Connector: 4-Pin male mini connector (TA4M)
- Configuration: Unbalanced
- Maximum Input Level: (1 kHz at 1% THD) -8.4 dBV (7.5 Vp-p)
- Antenna Type: Internal Monopole
SM35 Performance Headset Condenser Microphone:
- Type: Electret Condenser
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (Cardioid)
- Output Impedance: @ 1 kHz 2400 O
- Audio Output Level: -59.0 dBV/Pa
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: @ 1 kHz 55 dB
- Maximum SPL :1000 O load, @ 1% THD 153.0 dB
- Dynamic Range: @ 1 kHz, 1000 O load 114.0 dB
- Equivalent Output Noise: Typical, A-Weighted 39 dB
- Power Requirements: +5 V DC (nominal), 10 V maximum (DC bias)
- Connector: TA4F
- Net Weight: 72 g (2.53 oz.)
- Includes: GLXD4 receiver, GLXD1 bodypack transmitter, SM35 headset microphone, power supply, clothing clip, windscreens, rechargeable battery, and user guide.
When will I receive my shipment?
We ship on business days (Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not business days). Packages ship from Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, or Ohio -- we cannot guarantee that any product will ship from a specific warehouse. Expedited Shipping (1-Day Air and 2-Day Air) is the only way to guarantee that you will receive an item within a certain time frame. Delivery estimates for expedited shipping options are listed on the product page for the item in question. All expedited shipments are delivered Monday-Friday.
Ground Shipping typically takes 1-4 business days from the date of shipment (for orders within the 48 contiguous United States). Residential ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Tuesday-Saturday. Commercial ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Monday-Friday. Make sure to select the proper address type for your address in checkout, as delays may occur if your selection is incorrect.
For APO/FPO customers, all orders ship via USPS. Expedited shipping is not available. Tracking for these orders is not available.
For customers shipping to a PO Box, the order may need to be shipped via USPS. For this reason, expected delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
Do you ship to my location?
For most products shipping to the continental United States, customers may choose Ground, 2-Day Air, or 1-Day Air delivery. We also ship to Alaska and Hawaii; however, due to carrier restrictions, we cannot ground-ship to those states.
In addition, we ships to the following destinations, though some restrictions apply:
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Territories
See instructions below for how to search the site by our eligible shipping destinations.
Note: We cannot change a shipping address on an order after it has shipped. If an order is returned because it couldn't be received at the listed shipping address, we will accept the return but will not refund the shipping charges.
We ship a lot of our most popular gear to Canada! To determine if item(s) ship to Canada, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping postal code. Items that ship to Canada are sent via International Air, and delivery is typically 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
Canadian orders are charged in U.S. dollars. Actual charges are dependent on your bank's conversion rate. Your bank may assess additional fees for international orders.
Although items shipped to Canada receive their full factory warranty, they must be returned to a United States service center for repairs. We're not responsible for any shipping or customs fees incurred in such a case.
We ship many items to Puerto Rico. To determine if item(s) ship to Puerto Rico, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code. Eligible items ship via International Air, and typically arrive 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
We ship to APO/FPO addresses for free, though over-sized items may be ineligible. To determine if item(s) ship to your APO/FPO address, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code.
We ship eligible products to American Samoa, the Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, the Marshall Islands, the Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, and the Virgin Islands. Eligible items typically arrive 2-7 business days from the date of shipment.
What about customs fees?
Please be aware of customs fees such as taxes and duties, which are not included in our shipping charges. Customs fees vary from location to location. Please check with your local customs office for more information on the fees in your area. If you refuse to pay these fees, your order will not be delivered. We cannot refund shipping charges if an item is returned due to refusal to pay fees, and a restocking fee may be applied to cover the cost of return shipping. Customs fees are non-refundable.
Which items ship immediately?
Most orders ship the same business day your order is placed when you place a valid order before the shipping deadline.
Immediate shipment is available Monday-Friday. A valid order placed before 5 p.m. EST will ship the same day when using Ground or Free 2-Day shipping. Ground and Free 2-Day shipping orders placed after 5 p.m. EST will ship the next business day. Many orders using an expedited shipping method (2 Day Air or Next Day Air), and placed before 10 p.m. EST, will ship the same day.
Shipment and availability information updates from our warehouse to our website almost in real time. We are highly confident of the status of each item when you view a page. However, we do not reserve inventory being viewed or even placed in shopping carts, so we cannot guarantee an item's availability until you have placed your order. In particular, if you have been in the checkout area for more than about 10 minutes, we do recommend that you refresh the page to get the most current inventory prior to checking out.
What is a valid order?
A valid order is for a valid item at a valid price, placed with a credit card with complete and verifiable address and other information. Details.
Does immediate shipment mean immediate delivery?
Once an order is shipped, our carriers (Federal Express and UPS) typically guarantee a service time for when the order will be delivered to you. Our carriers have a very good record of delivering at their promised service time. We will ship immediately, and on all items, we will refund expedited shipping charges if the carrier's service levels for your chosen shipping method are not met.
If a product is in stock, is there any reason it will not ship immediately?
Exceptions are very unusual, but here are some examples of reasons that might prevent us from shipping immediately:
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose power or telecom connectivity.
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose capability due to adverse weather (blizzard), safety threat, or other factors.
What can I do if I don't feel you've lived up to your guarantees?
If you ever feel we have not lived up to any of our guarantees, we want to know about it -- and we want a chance to do right if we agree. Contact Us.