GLX-D Wireless Systems from Shure combine the leading edge of LINKFREQ automatic frequency management technology with best-in-class Lithium ion battery rechargeability, world-renown microphones and unparalleled design and construction. The Shure GLX-D4 single-channel transmitter is compatible with a wide offering of bodypack and handheld microphone transmitters -
- including vocal, headset and presenter systems as well as traditional and pedal-mounted guitar options. GLX-D Wireless Systems define the standard for seamless ease of operation and exceptional digital audio clarity.
System Features and Benefits:
- Includes GLX-D wireless receiver and PS42US power supply
- LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management
- Revolutionary intelligent frequency management quickly identifies the best open channels
- Bi-directional communication enables the transmitter to follow any frequency change on the receiver automatically
- Continuous interference monitoring avoids signal interruption by automatically and seamlessly switching to backup frequencies without performance interruption.
- Globally-unlicensed 2.4 GHz frequency band allows operation of up to 8 compatible systems
GLXD4 single channel receiver
- Hi-res LCD screen status display
- Real-time battery run-time displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within +/
- 15 minutes)
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- Integrated battery charge port for proprietary Shure lithium-ion transmitter batteries, two-color charge indicator LED
- Green: Charged
- Flashing Green: 90% charged
- Red: Charging
- XLR and 1/4" output connectors
- Lightweight, durable constructionConsumer Alert
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
NOTE: None of the wireless systems we carry are capable of violating the FCC guidelines stated above. We are presenting this information as a matter of legally required disclosure.