A rugged and versatile large-diaphragm, side-address cardioid microphone, with low self-noise and extended frequency response, the Shure SM27 Condenser Microphone picks up vocal and instrument nuances with clarity. Durable Shure construction features three separate mesh layers that reduce wind and breath noise. The SM27 is equally comfortable on stage or in the studio and works just as hard as you do.
Features:- Uniform cardioid pattern for superior off axis rejection
- Superior transient response from a low-mass large Mylar diaphragm
- Flat, neutral frequency response for natural reproduction on stage or in the studio
- 3-position switchable low-frequency filter helps reduce unwanted background noise or counteract proximity effect for consistent, extended low-end
- Durable metal construction
- Three separate mesh layers reduces wind and breath noise
- 15dB pad for performance consistency across a wider range of high SPL sourcesNOTE: The SM27 SC version includes a rubber suspension shock mount, and velveteen storage pouch (U.S. Only).