The Shure X2U Signal Adapter gives you the opportunity to go direct from mic to computer without the need of a hefty audio interface. Record live from anywhere you can bring your computer using any mic you choose. Now you can use your most trusted microphones for all your digital recordings. The X2U features built-in headphone monitoring with zero latency making it the perfect choice for multi-track recording. It's easy to use you can balance microphone and playback audio from the controls on the face of the adapter. Plug-and-Play this genius device and you can get a sound quality that rivals CDs.
Features:- USB Plug and Play connectivity for convenient digital recording
- Integrated pre-amp with Microphone Gain Control
- Provides 48V phantom power for your favorite condenser microphones
- Zero Latency Monitoring for real-time tracking and playback
- Headphone jack for monitoring with 1/8-inch connectivity
- Monitor Mix Control for blending microphone and playback audio
- 16 bit, up to 48 kHz sample rate for better-than-CD quality audio
- Compatible with Windows Vista, XP, 2000, and Mac OS X (10.1 or later)
- Includes padded, zippered pouch and USB cableAny Mic
- Any Time
- AnywhereSlim, portable and simple to connect, the X2U adapter makes it easy to record whenever you want, anywhere you take your computer -from the home studio, to the garage, to the road.