The SKB 3i Waterproof Series Microphone Case holds mics stored vertically and is part of the 3I Waterproof Series of cases. 3i Series injection molded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof and airtight, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its continuous molded-in hinge, patented "trigger release" latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design.
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J) \t
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C & IP67) \t
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage \t
- Continuous molded-in hinge \t
- Patent pending "trigger release" latch system \t
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle \t
- Custom cut to accommodate 16 microphones vertically The interior foam is cut on the water jet machine SKB is now using to cut custom foam and design products. The case has convoluted foam in the lid for a compression fit. The allows for all mics to be stored vertically. The two step mic holes are designed to secure any type of mic and the vertical storage provides instant access. In addition the case includes a generous padded storage compartment for cables and mic clips. The 3I-2011-MC16 Microphone case measures 20 x 11 x 8 inches deep and is covered by SKB's "MIllion Mile" Lifetime Guaranty.The 3I-2015-MC24 Microphone case measures 20 x 15 x 10 inches deep and is covered by SKB's "MIllion Mile" Lifetime Guaranty.The 3I-0907-MC6 case measures 9 x 7 x 6 inches deep and is the most compact 6-mic case on the market and is covered by SKB's "MIllion Mile" Lifetime Guaranty.