Get down and dirty with the AfterShock Bass Distortion. On its own the AfterShock features three massive bass distortion engines, but connect the pedal to the Neuro Mobile App (a free download for iOS and Android) and feast upon a massive collection of additional overdrive, fuzz and distortion tones. Further edit each engine with the Neuro's parametric EQ, stereo routing options, and internal stacking capabilities.Out of the box, the AfterShock Bass Distortion packs three bass overdrive engines that span the gamut of low-end crunch, from smooth and natural overdrive to full-on fuzz attack. The Tube engine belts out a subtle, but powerful vintage tube overdrive with a smooth breakup and plenty of punch. Heavy creates an aggressive scooped sound with ample highs and thundering lows. The Fuzz engine offers intense germanium fuzz tones with loads of bottom and mucho grit. The Aftershock's simple, yet powerful control panel provides the tools to finely sculpt the perfect bass tone. The Clean knob lets you to mix in just enough clean signal to maintain a rock-solid low-end without compromising the pedal's SONIC GROWL. Adjust the onboard Tone control and find that thunderous sweet spot for any bass/amp combination.
- 3 Distinct Fuzz Engines.
- Stereo Input and Output Jacks: Distort upstream stereo signals, split a mono signal to dual outputs, or use the additional in and out as an external effects loop.
- Stackable Fuzz and Drive Engines: Dual fuzz/drive engines and stereo inputs and outputs make it possible (via the Neuro App) to stack any combination of drives in either series or parallel as well as split the signal and send a separate drive engine to each of the pedal's outputs.
- Universal Bypass: Select either analog buffered or relay based True Bypass.
- External Control: Compatible with Source Audio expression pedals, the Source Audio Tap Tempo switch (which also acts as an external switching mechanism), and the Hot Hand 3 Universal Wireless Effects Controller.
NEURO APP FEATURESConnect the AfterShock to the Nuero Mobile App (a free download for iOS or Android) and explore the power of effect downloading, customization, and sharing that comes with every Ones Series pedal.Free Effects Downloads: Every Source Audio overdrive, fuzz, and distortion algorithm is available as a free download directly to your Aftershock Bass Distortion.Customize Effects: Access Neuro's extensive equalization capabilities or experiment with multiple drive circuit blends and stereo splits.Advanced Signal Routing: Choose from a range of signal routing possibilities like effects send, multi signal mixing, or mono signal splitting.Save and Share Customized Presets: Once you've fine-tuned an effect, save it to your personal effects collection and share it with the growing community of Neuro users.Download Presets: Explore Source Audio's ever-expanding library of effect presets.Simple Connection: The Neuro App. connects with the Aftershock via the mobile device's headphone jack and Stereo Input 2 on the pedal. A Neuro App connector cable (1/8" to 1/4") is included with the pedal.
MIDI FEATURESThe Aftershock also features full MIDI capability and simplicity when coupled with the Neuro Hub (formerly Soundblox Hub).
- Preset Saving: Save up to 128 effect presets.
- Multi Pedal Scene Saving: Connect up to five One Series and Soundblox 2 pedals to the Neuro Hub and create 128 multi pedal scenes, recallable via MIDI program change (PC) messages.
- External Expression Control: Connect the Neuro Hub to any Source Audio expression pedal, Hot Hand 3 Wireless Effects Controller or third party TRS (Tip Hot) expression pedal for on-the-fly control of any adjustable parameter.
- Includes: 9v DC power supply (300mA / Negative Tip)
- Includes: 1/8" to 1/4" cable for Neuro Mobile App connection.
- Power Consumption: 150mA
- USB port: Connects to Mac or Windows PC for firmware updates and the forthcoming in-depth effects editing software.
- Build: Brushed anodized aluminum housing.
- Dimensions: L: 4.5 in./11.4cm x W: 2.75 in./7cm x H: 2 in./5.1cm (including knobs)