Spector‚Äôs iconic silhouette takes on a fresh life with a range of updated models for 2019, including the weight-relieved, neck-thru Euro LT Series. The Euro5 LT Series is constructed using premium, proven tonewoods, including highly figured North American maple, European alder, and ebony. These upgraded instruments also feature custom pickups and electronics from Bartolini & Darkglass, professional-grade hardware, a range of colors, and Spector‚Äôs world-class craftsmanship.Spector's Euro Series has established itself as true icon in the world of electric bass. Expertly handcrafted, these instruments represent the true essence of Spector's legendary design. Now, the Euro Series expands to include the Euro LT Series. The European Alder body wings are now carefully weight-relieved before they are topped with highly figured North American Maple. The 3-piece Maple neck now features a 24 fret Ebony fingerboard and carefully tapered neck profile. Euro LT basses also include premium, custom-wound pickups from Bartolini and a custom-voiced Darkglass active pre-amp. Together, they provide an articulate and versatile tonal palette, suitable for all players. Additionally, Euro LT models include Spector's professional-grade hardware, a variety of high gloss finishes, and world-class craftsmanship.
- Weight-relieved European Alder body with figured North American Maple top and a slice of Walnut
- 3-piece Maple neck; 24 fret Ebony fingerboard with Spector‚Äôs signature Crown inlays
- Passive, custom-wound Bartolini Soapbar pickups
- Custom-voiced Darkglass active tone circuit
- Gotoh Lightweight Tuners; Lightweight Spector Locking Bridge
- Gold hardware
- Includes Spector Gig Bag