Turbosound iP12B Sub and iP82 Satellite PA Pack
Check the delivery time for another location!
- Turbosound iNSPIRE iP82 Passive Satellite Speaker (600 Watts, 8 Inch)
- Turbosound iNSPIRE iP12B 1000W Powered Subwoofer Speaker
- Pig Hog Speakon to Speakon 14-Gauge Speaker Cable
- On-Stage SSP7900 All-Aluminum Speaker Stand PackThe 2-way full range iP82 is a passive 600-Watt 8" loudspeaker system ideally suited for a wide range of portable speech and music sound reinforcement applications. The Turbosound iP82 provides optimal performance as a FOH satellite speaker when used with iP12B and iP15B active subwoofers. The versatile iP82 is also an exceptional choice for sidefill, stage lip, balcony and delay line applications
- and is perfect for small to medium-sized performance venues, such as house of worship, boardrooms, nightclubs, and much more.
Custom-Engineered DriversTurbosound speakers are designed specifically for each application. The iP82 loudspeaker features an 8" low frequency driver with a low mass voice coil for improved transient response, and a high temperature dome 1" compression driver mounted on a low distortion 70* horizontal by 70* vertical dispersion waveguide. All drivers are matched with an internal passive crossover network in a reflex-loaded enclosure, which ensures truly professional results.
Solid ConstructionFinished in a highly durable semi matt black paint, the cabinet is constructed from 15 mm (5/8") birch plywood
- and includes a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille backed with reticulated foam. The iP82 also features a 35mm socket for pole mounting atop iP15B / iP12B active subwoofers, or on industry-standard loudspeaker stands.
Stunning Performance The INSPIRE iP82 portable PA loudspeaker delivers exceptional performance, even when pushed to the limit. Built rugged to withstand the rigors of the road, the versatile iP82's custom-designed transducers handle up to 600 Watts of input power
- Superb Value
- at a price unheard of in this class.
- 2-way full range loudspeaker for portable PA applications
- 150 Watts continuous, 600 Watts peak power
- Satellite speaker for use with iP subwoofers
- 8" low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient response
- High temperature dome 1" compression driver
- Low distortion waveguide provides 70* H x 70* V dispersion
- 15 mm (5/8") birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matte black paint finish
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Integral 35 mm pole mount and handle
- Neutrik speakON NL4 connector for reliable long-life operation The 1,000-Watt INSPIRE iP12B powered subwoofer produces high levels of low-end punch, with the definition and clarity typically reserved for much larger systems. Equipped with a dedicated 600-Watt Class-D amplifier for the 12" long-excursion Low-Frequency (LF) driver, and 2 x 200
- Watt amps for your passive satellite speakers, the iP12B is ideally-suited for small to medium-sized performance venues, houses of worship, boardroom presentations, nightclubs, and much more. Lightweight 49.2 lbs and easy to transport, the iP12B also features a 3-channel digital mixer with industry-leading KLARK TEKNIK Digital Sound Processing (DSP), Class-D amplifier and Spatial Sound technologies
- plus convenient Bluetooth stereo audio streaming and iPhone/iPad remote control. Put simply, this cool-running system delivers amazingly deep, chest-pounding bass that will keep the party going all night long.
Tiny Subwoofer Designed for maximum portability and low-end support, the iP12B can be used as a standalone subwoofer with your powered full range speakers, or the backbone of a great-sounding speaker system. Setup is fast and easy; just connect your mic or mixer feed, your passive loudspeakers, and power. The iP12B instantly fills the room with the world-famous TURBOSOUND "sound" that has won the coveted Queen's Award
- Tremendous Sound:
- an unprecedented three times.
KLARK TEKNIK KLARK TEKNIK is recognised worldwide as one of the most prestigious British audio companies, with a 40-year pedigree and even a TEC Lifetime Achievement Award to back it up. The Company has designed and manufactured products for world-class artists, and their legendary DN780 reverb processor is considered by leading audio engineers around the world as the industry standard. Check out their website to learn more about KLARK TEKNIK's legendary heritage.TURBOSOUND is proud to incorporate custom-engineered KLARK TEKNIK Class-D amplifier and DSP technologies into their products.
- Inspired Technology:
DSP From the instant your signal enters the iP12B, the built-in DSP takes over ensuring the highest possible signal integrity. Much more than just selective EQ enhancement, the 24-bit processor analyses the incoming signal and intelligently applies specific filters to actually improve the sound quality. It's like having an audio engineer monitoring the input and output signals, dialing in the perfect EQ and constantly making subtle adjustments to the crossover, compressor/limiter, three discrete amplifier channels and more
- the Secret to Superb Sound:
- all of which adds up to significantly better sound.
Custom-Engineered Drivers:Our speakers are designed specifically for each application
- it's what sets us apart from the competition. When you buy a TURBOSOUND speaker system, you can rest assured that the speakers inside have been engineered to perform flawlessly in conjunction with every other element for truly professional results.
- Powered 12" subwoofer for portable PA applications and high-quality music playback
- KLARK TEKNIK's revolutionary SST (Spatial Sound Technology) for creating 3D acoustic environments
- 1,000-Watt power, multi-channel KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
- 600-Watt high excursion 12" subwoofer for low distortion sub-bass response
- Dual 200-Watt amplifiers included for stereo satellite speakers
- 3 channel digital mixer with gain setting recall
- Comprehensive remote control via Apple iPhone/iPad
- High quality Bluetooth stereo audio streaming
- DSP presets for application type and speaker positioning
- Intuitive single rotary control user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- Road worthy birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Integrated protective perforated steel mesh grille
- Integral ergonomic carrying handles for ease of portability
- 35 mm pole mount to support satellite speakerThe Pig Hog Speakon to Speakon 14-Gauge speaker cables are precisely overbuilt to stand up to the most grueling tour conditions imaginable. These cables feature extra-thick 8mm wire, performance quality connectors, and tension-resistant stress relief. And with Pig Hog's "no question" lifetime guarantee, they've got your back for the life of the cable. Don't settle for those fat-free cables. Grab hold of a Pig Hog!
- High-performance speaker cable
- Neutrik Speakon to Speakon Connectors
- 8mm high quality rubber outer covering
- 14 gauge wire
- Heat shrink protected connectorsThe On-Stage SSP7900 all-aluminum speaker stand pack includes two of their top-selling SS7761B speaker stands! The pack includes two all-aluminum, height-adjustable speaker stands and one convenient carry bag that holds both stands. The all-aluminum speaker stand features an eight preset height adjustment holes and locking pin for added security.
- Includes 2 all-aluminum speaker stands and 1 speaker stand bag
- Stand height adj: 44-80"; 120 lbs. capacity each
- Bag features drawstring closure, adjustable shoulder carrying strap, interior center divider, and holds 2 speaker stands
- Fits 1-3/8" or 35mm speaker pole cups -
- includes adapter sleeve for universal fit.
When will I receive my shipment?
We ship on business days (Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not business days). Packages ship from Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, or Ohio -- we cannot guarantee that any product will ship from a specific warehouse. Expedited Shipping (1-Day Air and 2-Day Air) is the only way to guarantee that you will receive an item within a certain time frame. Delivery estimates for expedited shipping options are listed on the product page for the item in question. All expedited shipments are delivered Monday-Friday.
Ground Shipping typically takes 1-4 business days from the date of shipment (for orders within the 48 contiguous United States). Residential ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Tuesday-Saturday. Commercial ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Monday-Friday. Make sure to select the proper address type for your address in checkout, as delays may occur if your selection is incorrect.
For APO/FPO customers, all orders ship via USPS. Expedited shipping is not available. Tracking for these orders is not available.
For customers shipping to a PO Box, the order may need to be shipped via USPS. For this reason, expected delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
Do you ship to my location?
For most products shipping to the continental United States, customers may choose Ground, 2-Day Air, or 1-Day Air delivery. We also ship to Alaska and Hawaii; however, due to carrier restrictions, we cannot ground-ship to those states.
In addition, we ships to the following destinations, though some restrictions apply:
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Territories
See instructions below for how to search the site by our eligible shipping destinations.
Note: We cannot change a shipping address on an order after it has shipped. If an order is returned because it couldn't be received at the listed shipping address, we will accept the return but will not refund the shipping charges.
We ship a lot of our most popular gear to Canada! To determine if item(s) ship to Canada, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping postal code. Items that ship to Canada are sent via International Air, and delivery is typically 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
Canadian orders are charged in U.S. dollars. Actual charges are dependent on your bank's conversion rate. Your bank may assess additional fees for international orders.
Although items shipped to Canada receive their full factory warranty, they must be returned to a United States service center for repairs. We're not responsible for any shipping or customs fees incurred in such a case.
We ship many items to Puerto Rico. To determine if item(s) ship to Puerto Rico, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code. Eligible items ship via International Air, and typically arrive 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
We ship to APO/FPO addresses for free, though over-sized items may be ineligible. To determine if item(s) ship to your APO/FPO address, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code.
We ship eligible products to American Samoa, the Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, the Marshall Islands, the Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, and the Virgin Islands. Eligible items typically arrive 2-7 business days from the date of shipment.
What about customs fees?
Please be aware of customs fees such as taxes and duties, which are not included in our shipping charges. Customs fees vary from location to location. Please check with your local customs office for more information on the fees in your area. If you refuse to pay these fees, your order will not be delivered. We cannot refund shipping charges if an item is returned due to refusal to pay fees, and a restocking fee may be applied to cover the cost of return shipping. Customs fees are non-refundable.
Which items ship immediately?
Most orders ship the same business day your order is placed when you place a valid order before the shipping deadline.
Immediate shipment is available Monday-Friday. A valid order placed before 5 p.m. EST will ship the same day when using Ground or Free 2-Day shipping. Ground and Free 2-Day shipping orders placed after 5 p.m. EST will ship the next business day. Many orders using an expedited shipping method (2 Day Air or Next Day Air), and placed before 10 p.m. EST, will ship the same day.
Shipment and availability information updates from our warehouse to our website almost in real time. We are highly confident of the status of each item when you view a page. However, we do not reserve inventory being viewed or even placed in shopping carts, so we cannot guarantee an item's availability until you have placed your order. In particular, if you have been in the checkout area for more than about 10 minutes, we do recommend that you refresh the page to get the most current inventory prior to checking out.
What is a valid order?
A valid order is for a valid item at a valid price, placed with a credit card with complete and verifiable address and other information. Details.
Does immediate shipment mean immediate delivery?
Once an order is shipped, our carriers (Federal Express and UPS) typically guarantee a service time for when the order will be delivered to you. Our carriers have a very good record of delivering at their promised service time. We will ship immediately, and on all items, we will refund expedited shipping charges if the carrier's service levels for your chosen shipping method are not met.
If a product is in stock, is there any reason it will not ship immediately?
Exceptions are very unusual, but here are some examples of reasons that might prevent us from shipping immediately:
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose power or telecom connectivity.
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose capability due to adverse weather (blizzard), safety threat, or other factors.
What can I do if I don't feel you've lived up to your guarantees?
If you ever feel we have not lived up to any of our guarantees, we want to know about it -- and we want a chance to do right if we agree. Contact Us.