This dual-channel, EL34-powered Victory Sheriff 44 Guitar Amplifier Head is all about classic British overdrive sounds. Blues-rock players will love the mid-'60s-style feel and response of Input/Volume I, with enough gain to sing but also clean up well off the guitar. Input/Volume II takes off into hot-rodded '70s and '80s territory and beyond, retaining that classic British 'plexi' sound all the way. With selectable fixed or cathode biasing, The Sheriff 44 is for players who want ultimate 'plexi' tone that's also real-world usable.
- Footswitchable modes 'Volume I' & 'Volume II'
- High and low power output modes
- Series effects loop with hard bypass
- Selectable fixed
- or cathode bias operation
- External bias test points and adjustment
- Slip cover included.
- Single-button footswitch for channel change included