The Vox Continental 73-Key keyboard uses a simple and intuitive interface that allows quick accessibility of every function. The high-quality sound engine section is centered on organ, electric piano, and acoustic piano, and provides a wealth of stage-ready sounds. In addition, the Continental features a powerful effects section to enhance these sounds, and an analog valve drive powered by Nutube, the cutting-edge vacuum tube. It's an instrument that perfectly fits your live performance requirements for a variety of styles including rock, pop, jazz, and more.
- Intuitive user interface that emphasizes playability on stage
- ORGAN part that meticulously models three vintage organs
- High-quality E.PIANO part with attention paid to every detail
- Rich PIANO part powered by high-capacity samples
- KEY/LAYER part with a wide range of variations
- Intuitive and powerful effects that are optimized for live use
- Touch sensor that can control a variety of parameters
- Nine-band EQ that allows detailed control of your sound
- Real valve drive sound powered by Nutube, the new vacuum tube
- Newly developed waterfall keyboard provides excellent playability
- Dynamics knob lets you freely customize the playing feel of the keyboard
- Scene memories let you instantly switch between settings
- Lightweight and compact body is built of sturdy sheet metal and aluminum
- Carries on the scarlet color that's traditional for VOX organs
- V861 volume/expression pedal (included)
- ST-Continental keyboard stand (optional, not included)
- An array of four sound parts delivers high-quality sounds for live useWith approximately 10 GB of high-capacity memory, the VOX Continental has 150 built-in programs carefully selected for live use, powered by its high-quality PCM sound engine and its sophisticated vintage sound modeling engine.
Organ part meticulously models three vintage organsThe Organ part contains three different sound engines. The VOX transistor organ sound engine perfectly reproduces the sound of the original VOX Continental that went on sale in the 1960s. The Compact reproduces every detail of another compact transistor organ from the same era as the Vox Continental. The CX-3 tonewheel organ sound engine faithfully models KORG's classic combo organ. These organ sounds let you use the revolutionary touch drawbars to freely control the harmonics and tone.The Vox and the CX-3 also let you switch between upper (upper keyboard) and lower (lower keyboard) and split at a single touch of a button. It goes without saying that the CX-3 provides percussion to create an attack sound, and the Compact is equipped with an MTB (multi-tone booster) that lets you create everything from sweet and mellow tones to a distinctively sharp sound.Furthermore, every sound allows vibrato/chorus and the rotary speaker simulation to be quickly switched on/off at a touch. Vintage effects are also included, letting you immerse yourself in the rich history of organ performance.
High-quality E.Piano part pays attention to every detailThree electric piano sound engines are provided: Tine gives you the sounds produced by striking a metal bar, Reed models the vintage electric pianos that strike a vibrating reed, and FM creates the iconic electric piano sounds of the '80s. You'll enjoy high-quality E.piano sounds with realistically simulated amp and cabinet modeling, and carefully sampled overtones.
Rich piano parts delivered by high-capacity samplesThree types of piano are provided: Grand with its peerless resonance, Upright which provides the uniquely sophisticated depth of an upright piano, and E.Grand which gives you an electric grand that's ideal for pop music. Grand and Upright lavishly feature non-looped stereo samples for every key, bringing you richly expressive piano sounds that are both delicate and powerful.
Key/Layer part with rich varietyThis part contains a variety of practical sounds that will be immediately useful in your band or ensemble, organized into the six categories of Key, Brass, Strings, Lead, Synth, and other. These will perfectly cover the keys part of any musical style.
From EQ to EG, touch sensors allow versatile control
- The greatest distinction of the VOX Continental's interface is its revolutionary LED-equipped touch bars that shift function according to the situation.
- When you're playing an Organ part, they function as touch drawbars that you can control directly with your fingertips.
- When you're playing a Key/Layer part