Yamaha PSR-A3000 Keyboard Arranger Workstation, 61-Key
Check the delivery time for another location!
Authentic expression at your fingertipsNew Super Articulation Voices reproduce the actual instrument's unique characteristics such as vibrato, tremolo and more. Many other Voices have also been enhanced for even greater realism. For example, a new feature called "Mono Legato" allows you to play trill phrases without using the joystick, perfect when playing with string instrument Voices. The sound system in PSR-A3000 has also been refined, delivering a more powerful and punchy sound than ever before.
Joystick & Live Control functionPSR-A3000 is equipped with a joystick which provides intuitive control of pitch and modulation. Now you can play with rapid trills, dynamic pitch bends and finely-nuanced modulation all from a single, easily-configured, controller. In addition to essential parameters such as Pitch Bend and Modulation, other features such as Filter, Style Track-Mute and more can be assigned and changed in real time, making it really easy to get the expressive tools you need.
Customize your instrument with Yamaha Expansion ManagerHave you ever wanted to play with more than just the preset sounds? You can now create your own original Voices and Drum kits using Yamaha Expansion Manager! Simply use samples from your own library (.wav, .aif, .aiff, .sf2) and edit a range of parameters on your computer using Yamaha Expansion Manager. You can even create and share your own original content with your friends!
Enhance your performance with audio featuresIf you're incorporating audio backing tracks from your music library into your performance, the time stretch, pitch shift and vocal cancel functions of the USB audio player are valuable tools to have at your disposal. You can also connect your portable music player to the AUX IN terminal to add an additional element to your performance. The Audio Link Multi Pad function enables you to link your own audio files (sound effects, vocal phrases, etc.) and trigger them from the Multi Pads as you play.
Color DisplayFor simple intuitive control, the PSR-A3000 comes equipped with a large color LCD that allows you to monitor the status of your instrument at a glance, and gives you easy access to valuable performance functions.
Drum Setup function for your Style performanceWith Style Creator, you have the freedom to edit the parameters of a Drum kit in detail, change the drum parts using Voices from the various Drum kits or even use your own Voices created in Yamaha Expansion Manager. This means that you can personalize playing with Styles by using your own unique Drum kit!
Features:- 997 Voices, 58 Drum/SFX kits, and 480 XG Voices. Including 171 Oriental Voices and 25 Oriental Kits.
- 107 Super Articulation Voices, including Oriental Super Articulation Voices.
- 400 preset Styles, including all-new DJ Styles and Oriental Styles.
- Assignable joystick for more dynamic live performance. Assign combination of parameters such as Filter, and Style Track muting.
- Scale Tuning and Scale Setting Buttons support any type of tuning.
- New Arpeggio function gives you instant access to a library of phrases.
- Time stretch, pitch shift, and vocal cancel functions are added to USB audio playback.
- Re-design of sound system with new speaker enclosure, plus new Master EQ and Master Compressor functions brings you powerful sound.
- Various effects, including Real Distortion and Real Reverb, can be applied to your performance.
- Drum Setup function in Style Creator for editing the Drum kit for Style Performance
- Audio Link Multi Pads allow you to assign WAV audio files and trigger them quickly and conveniently during your performances.
- 7' TFT Color VGA LCD
- Real Time Scale Tuning settings right on the panel of your instrument allow you to change scale tuning on the fly, and even create presets for quick and easy recall.
- Audio time stretch and pitch shift allows you to change the key or tempo of your audio song playback to suit your needs.
- Super Articulation Voices intuitively reproduce the natural expressive nuances of non-keyboard instruments, allowing keyboard players to achieve realistic expression.
- The USB to HOST port allows you to connect and interact with a wide variety of educational, music creation or music entertainment applications on a computer or mobile device
- The use "TO DEVICE' port al lows connection of use flash drives for loading and storing data
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 39-7/16" x 5-13/16" x 17-3/16"
- Weight: 24 lbs., 11 oz.
- Number of Keys: 61
- Type: Organ, Initial Touch
- Touch Response: Hard1, Hard2, Medium, Soft1, Soft2
- Other Controllers: Joystick (assignable)
- Display Type: TFT Color Wide VGA LCD
- Display Size: 7 inch
- Display Language: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian
- Panel Language: English
- Tone Generating Technology: AWM Stereo Sampling
- Number of Polyphony (Max.): 128
- Preset Number of Voices: 997 Voices + 58 Drum/SFX Kits + 480 XG Voices
- Featured Voices: 107 S.Art!, 23 Mega Voices, 41 Sweet!, 64 Cool!, 90 Live!, 20 Organ Flutes! (Including 171 Oriental Voices, 25 Oriental Drum Kits)
- Compatibility: XG, GS (for Song playback), GM, GM2
- Expandability (Voice & Style Expansion Packs): Expansion Voice (approx. 512 MB max.), Expansion Style (internal memory)
- Effects Types: Reverb (52 Presets + 3 User), Chorus (106 Presets + 3 User), DSP (295 Presets + 10 User), Master Compressor (5 Presets + 5 User settings), Master EQ (5 Presets + 2 User settings), Part EQ (27 parts), Arpeggio
- Accompaniment Styles: 400 (including 194 Oriental Styles)
- Featured Styles: 380 Pro, 10 Session, 10 DJ
- Fingering: Single Finger, Fingered, Fingered On Bass, Multi Finger, AI Fingered, Full Keyboard, AI Full Keyboard
- Style Control: INTRO x 3, MAIN VARIATION x 4, FILL x 4, BREAK, ENDING x 3
- Music Finder: 1,200
- One Touch Setting (OTS): 4 for each Style
- Compatibility: Style File Format (SFF), Style File Format GE (SFF GE)
- Number of Multi Pad Banks: 228 banks x 4 Pads
- Number of Buttons: 8
- Control: Registration Sequence, Freeze
- Lesson/Guide: Follow Lights, Any Key, Karao-Key, Your Tempo
- Tempo Range: 5 - 500, Tap Tempo
- Transpose: -12 - 0 - +12
- Tuning: 414.8 - 440 - 466.8 Hz
- Scale Type: 9 Presets
- Mono/Poly: Yes (with Mono Legato)
- Audio Recorder/Player: Recording Time (max.) \t80 minutes/Song
- Recording: .wav (WAV format: 44.1 kHz sample rate, 16 bit resolution, stereo)
- Playback: .wav (WAV format: 44.1 kHz sample rate, 16 bit resolution, stereo), .mp3 (MPEG-1 Audio Layer-3: 44.1/48.0 kHz sample rate, 64-320 kbps and variable bit rate, mono/stereo)
- Internal Memory: approx. 13 MB (internal Memory for Style, Song, Midi, and other data)
- External Drives: USB Flash Memory (via USB to DEVICE)
- Connectivity: Headphones, FOOT PEDAL, MIDI (IN, OUT), AUX IN (Stereo mini jack), LINE OUT, USB TO DEVICE, USB TO HOST
- Amplifiers: 15 W x 2
- Speakers: 13 cm x 2 + 5 cm x 2
- Power Supply: PA-300C or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha
- Power Consumption: 19 W
- Included Accessories: Owner's Manual, Online Member Product Registration, Music Rest & AC Adaptor.
When will I receive my shipment?
We ship on business days (Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not business days). Packages ship from Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, or Ohio -- we cannot guarantee that any product will ship from a specific warehouse. Expedited Shipping (1-Day Air and 2-Day Air) is the only way to guarantee that you will receive an item within a certain time frame. Delivery estimates for expedited shipping options are listed on the product page for the item in question. All expedited shipments are delivered Monday-Friday.
Ground Shipping typically takes 1-4 business days from the date of shipment (for orders within the 48 contiguous United States). Residential ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Tuesday-Saturday. Commercial ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Monday-Friday. Make sure to select the proper address type for your address in checkout, as delays may occur if your selection is incorrect.
For APO/FPO customers, all orders ship via USPS. Expedited shipping is not available. Tracking for these orders is not available.
For customers shipping to a PO Box, the order may need to be shipped via USPS. For this reason, expected delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
Do you ship to my location?
For most products shipping to the continental United States, customers may choose Ground, 2-Day Air, or 1-Day Air delivery. We also ship to Alaska and Hawaii; however, due to carrier restrictions, we cannot ground-ship to those states.
In addition, we ships to the following destinations, though some restrictions apply:
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Territories
See instructions below for how to search the site by our eligible shipping destinations.
Note: We cannot change a shipping address on an order after it has shipped. If an order is returned because it couldn't be received at the listed shipping address, we will accept the return but will not refund the shipping charges.
We ship a lot of our most popular gear to Canada! To determine if item(s) ship to Canada, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping postal code. Items that ship to Canada are sent via International Air, and delivery is typically 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
Canadian orders are charged in U.S. dollars. Actual charges are dependent on your bank's conversion rate. Your bank may assess additional fees for international orders.
Although items shipped to Canada receive their full factory warranty, they must be returned to a United States service center for repairs. We're not responsible for any shipping or customs fees incurred in such a case.
We ship many items to Puerto Rico. To determine if item(s) ship to Puerto Rico, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code. Eligible items ship via International Air, and typically arrive 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
We ship to APO/FPO addresses for free, though over-sized items may be ineligible. To determine if item(s) ship to your APO/FPO address, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code.
We ship eligible products to American Samoa, the Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, the Marshall Islands, the Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, and the Virgin Islands. Eligible items typically arrive 2-7 business days from the date of shipment.
What about customs fees?
Please be aware of customs fees such as taxes and duties, which are not included in our shipping charges. Customs fees vary from location to location. Please check with your local customs office for more information on the fees in your area. If you refuse to pay these fees, your order will not be delivered. We cannot refund shipping charges if an item is returned due to refusal to pay fees, and a restocking fee may be applied to cover the cost of return shipping. Customs fees are non-refundable.
Which items ship immediately?
Most orders ship the same business day your order is placed when you place a valid order before the shipping deadline.
Immediate shipment is available Monday-Friday. A valid order placed before 5 p.m. EST will ship the same day when using Ground or Free 2-Day shipping. Ground and Free 2-Day shipping orders placed after 5 p.m. EST will ship the next business day. Many orders using an expedited shipping method (2 Day Air or Next Day Air), and placed before 10 p.m. EST, will ship the same day.
Shipment and availability information updates from our warehouse to our website almost in real time. We are highly confident of the status of each item when you view a page. However, we do not reserve inventory being viewed or even placed in shopping carts, so we cannot guarantee an item's availability until you have placed your order. In particular, if you have been in the checkout area for more than about 10 minutes, we do recommend that you refresh the page to get the most current inventory prior to checking out.
What is a valid order?
A valid order is for a valid item at a valid price, placed with a credit card with complete and verifiable address and other information. Details.
Does immediate shipment mean immediate delivery?
Once an order is shipped, our carriers (Federal Express and UPS) typically guarantee a service time for when the order will be delivered to you. Our carriers have a very good record of delivering at their promised service time. We will ship immediately, and on all items, we will refund expedited shipping charges if the carrier's service levels for your chosen shipping method are not met.
If a product is in stock, is there any reason it will not ship immediately?
Exceptions are very unusual, but here are some examples of reasons that might prevent us from shipping immediately:
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose power or telecom connectivity.
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose capability due to adverse weather (blizzard), safety threat, or other factors.
What can I do if I don't feel you've lived up to your guarantees?
If you ever feel we have not lived up to any of our guarantees, we want to know about it -- and we want a chance to do right if we agree. Contact Us.