Same Day Music is an
authorized Zoom dealer
Zoom's MS-50G MultiStomp Guitar Pedal is the first of its kind. It offers the power of a multi-effects pedal and flexibility of an amp modeler in a single stompbox design. With 55 classic stompbox effects and amp models, easy-to-use interface, auto-chromatic tuner and versatile power options, guitar players will be astonished with how much this single stomp offers.
Single stompbox design.
With a heavy duty, die-cast body, the MS-50G has the classic look of a single analog stompbox. It features a large LCD, single footswitch and analog-style cursor keys/parameter knobs that form an easy-to-use graphical interface. This intuitive design makes creating, saving and rearranging the effect chain a breeze and provides easy navigation in live and studio settings.
A newly developed sigmoid curve clipper re-creates the smooth clipping of a tube amp's waveform. This allows the MS-50G to simulate amplifier sounds, including clean, crunch and full-gain drive tones that are authentic to the original models while maintaining the nuances of picking and strumming techniques.
Customize your rig.
The MS-50G's eight super-real amp models range from vintage to the latest trends in amp technology, each with its own distinct cabinet modeling that can be used to alter its tone characteristics. By combining amplifiers and cabinets, you can digitally design your own custom rig.
The most realistic sounds to date.
The all-new ZFX-IV DSP effects processor boasts amazing power and clarity, upgrading everything from sound to functionality and operability over previous ZFX versions. By using 32-bit floating-point processing, the MS-50G can produce sounds that are more realistic than ever before.
All the classic stomps in one.
The MS-50G offers 47 diverse types of effects, including some of the world's most popular stompbox guitar pedals and rack-mounted processors. The pedal's wide range of effects includes distortion, compression, modulation, delay and reverb.
Up to six simultaneous effects.
With the MS-50G, you can use up to six stompbox and amp effects simultaneously and arrange them in any order you like. This allows you the freedom to build complex tones, as well as the ability to bring individual elements in and out of the effects chain as you like.
Presets... Right out-of-the-box.
Right out-of-the-box, the MS-50G also features 30 presets that include a versatile collection of guitar sounds that utilize some of the world's greatest stompbox and amp effects. This extensive catalog of great guitar tones is more than enough to get you started. In addition, the MS-50G allows you to create and store up to 50 of your original patches without a hitch.
Pick your patch order.
With the MS-50G, you can program which patches are recalled and the order in which they appear. For example, you could select three patches--() CLEAN TONE, (B) HEAVY RIFF and (C) LEAD SOLO--and program the MS-50G to cycle through only those three tones each time you press the footswitch.
Smaller boards, bigger tones.
Perfect for use in combination with traditional stompboxes, the MS-50G can be added to your pedalboard to decrease the size and complexity of your setup, while expanding your system's effects and modeling capabilities.
The pedal's auto-chromatic tuner offers smooth, real-time response with precise guitar tuning and accuracy. Whether you're in the middle of a performance or practicing alone, simply hold down the pedal's footswitch to start getting your strings back in tune. In addition, the MS-50G's LCD display makes the tuner easy to see on a dark stage. You can also tune silently in the tuner's MUTE mode or with all effects bypassed in its BYPASS mode.
The MS-50G can operate on three different power sources: AC adapter (sold separately), batteries or USB bus power when plugged into your computer. Two AA alkaline batteries (included) provide seven hours of continuous use.Note: Firmware updates for the MS-50G can also be performed when plugged into your computer via USB.
Enjoy the world's first single stompbox multi-effects pedal: the MS-50G MultiStomp Guitar Pedal from Zoom.
- Single stompbox design
- Easy-to-use interface includes LCD, footswitch, and analog-style cursor keys/parameter knobs
- 55 effects types (47 stompbox effects, 8 amp models) can be used in any combination
- Use up to six effects simultaneously
- 30 preset patches ready for immediate use
- Create and store up to 50 original patches
- Integrated auto-chromatic tuner
- Tap tempo function
- 1/4-inch input jack, two 1/4-inch output jacks
- Seven hours of operation using two AA batteries (included)
- AC (adapter sold separately) and USB bus powered
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of
- Effect Types: 100 (Ver.2.0)
- Simultaneous Effects: 6
- Patch Memory: 50
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1kHz
- A/D Conversion: 24bit, 128times over-sampling
- D/A Conversion: 24bit, 128times over-sampling
- Signal Processsing: 32bit floating point and 32bit fixed point
- Frequency Response: 20Hz~20kHz +1dB -3dB (10kOhms load)
- Display: LCDInput
- 1/4" phone jack
- Rated input level: -20dBm
- Input impedance: 1MOhmsOutput
- 2 x 1/4" phone jack
- Maximum output level: +5dBm
- Output load impedance: 10kOhms or higherPower
- AC Adapter: DC9V / Center negative / 500mA (AC adapter: ZOOM AD-16)
- Batteries: AA/LR6 battery x 2, Battery Life: 7 hours (with alkaline batteries)
- USB: Bus Power
- Dimensions: 130.3 (D) x 77.5 (W) x 58.5 (H) mm
- USB: Firmware Update
- Weight: 350g (without batteries)
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of
- Shipping Weights and Dimensions
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs