To submit a purchase order, please use the following guidelines.
- Reside within the 50 United States
- Qualify as a nonprofit organization (public or private school, university or college, government institution, house of worship) or be a qualifying for-profit business to open a commercial account
- Demonstrate nonprofit status of at least 1 year
- Provide 501 (c) 3 documents
- An e-mail address where we can deliver account information
- Your PO reference number
- Billing address, contact person, phone number, and fax number
- Shipping address, contact person, and phone number
- Your Purchase Order terms and conditions, if used
Please note that we cannot process an order on a departmental purchase requisition. An authorized/signed company purchase order is required.
If your purchase order indicates terms and conditions please include them with the order. Standard payment terms are net 30. Payment must be made via company check. No personal checks are accepted.
In the event the purchaser defaults on this agreement, the purchaser will be responsible for any and all reasonable collection costs, court costs, attorneys' fees, or any other expenses incurred in the collection of this debt.
8 Thornton Road
Oakland, NJ 07436