Crown XTi2002 Power Amplifier with DSP, 2000 Watts
Check the delivery time for another location!
- and the world.
Features- Peakx Plus Limiters provide the ultimate in system performance and protection by allowing full control over threshold, attack, and release
- Enhanced Subharmonic Synth section provides user control over frequency, gain and filter type for system-specific tuning
- 3 User-defined fan mode controls
- normal, early and full
- for matching fan performance to a specific application
- System monitoring provides software visibility of AC line voltage and power supply temperature
- Increased number of presets to a total of 30; 29 of which are user definable
- Integrated cast-aluminum handles for easy handling and enhanced durability
- Locking power cord clip provides a secure connection between the amplifier and power cord
- Updated HiQnet Band Manager and System Architect control software
Input EQ6 parametric filters per channel with adjustable Q, 15 dB boost/cut. Also adjustable high and low shelving filters. This 8-filter EQ section can be bypassed.
Crossover FiltersHighpass and Lowpass per channel. Butterworth 6/12/18/24 dB per octave. Linkwitz-Riley 24/48 dB per Octave. Also includes 15 dB bandpass gain and polarity control.
Output EQ8 parametric filters per channel with adjustable Q, 15 dB boost/cut. This 8-filter EQ section can be bypassed.
SubHarmonic SynthTakes the low-frequency content of the input signal and synthesizes a signal that is the same as the input signal but one octave lower. The synthesized signal is then mixed with the original signal to create the effect. Users now have control over frequency, gain, and filter type.
Peakx Plus LimiterUser defeatable limiter that allows users to control Threshold, Attack, and Release times.
Presets30 total presets, 29 of which are user-definable.
- 8 ohms Stereo: 475 watts (per channel)
- 4 ohms Stereo: 800 watts (per channel)
- 2 ohms Stereo: 1000 watts (per channel)
- 8 ohms Bridge - Mono: 1,600 watts
- 4 ohms Bridge - Mono: 2,000 watts
- Input EQ: 6 parametric filters per channel with adjustable Q, +/-15 dB boost/cut. Also adjustable high and low shelving filters. This 8-filter EQ section can be bypassed.
- Crossover Filters: Highpass and Lowpass per channel. Butterworth 6/12/18/24 dB per octave. Linkwitz-Riley 24/48 dB per Octave. Also includes +/- 15 dB bandpass gain and polarity control.
- Output EQ: 8 parametric filters per channel with adjustable Q, +/-15 dB boost/cut. This 8-filter EQ section can be bypassed.
- Delay: For signal alignment of driver; 50 mS of total delay.
- SubHarmonic Synth: Takes the low-frequency content of the input signal and "synthesizes" a signal that is the same as the input signal but one octave lower. The synthesized signal is then mixed with the original signal to create the effect. Users now have control over frequency, gain, and filter type.
- Peakx(TM) Plus Limiter: User defeatable limiter that allows users to control Threshold, Attack, and Release times.
- Presets: 30 total presets, 29 of which are user-definable.
- Sensitivity (for full rated power at 4 ohms): 1.4 Vrms
- Frequency Response (at 1 watt, 20 Hz - 20 kHz): +0 dB, -1 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (below rated 1kHz power at 8 ohms):
- XTi1002/2002/4002: 100 dB (A weighted)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.5%
- Damping Factor 20 Hz to 1 kHz: > 500
- Crosstalk (below rated power): 20 kHz - 1 kHz: > 70 db
- Input Impedance (nominal): 20k ohms balanced, 10k ohms unbalanced
- Maximum Input Signal: +22 dBu typical
- AC Line Voltage and Frequency Configurations: 100 VAC, 120 VAC, 220-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- AC Line Current: (120 VAC amplifier playing 1/8 power pink noise into 4 ohms per ch)
- XTi1002: 6.8A; no more than 38W at idle
- XTi2002: 8.3A; no more than 38W at idle
- XTi4002: 10.5A; no more than 38W at idle
- XTi6002: 15.3A; no more than 180W at idle
- Operating Temperature: 0*C to 40*C at 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Level: Two front-panel rotary level controls, one for each channel
- Power Switch: On/Off switch applies AC power to the amplifier
- Sel/Prev/Next Buttons: Three buttons near the LCD screen that are used to access menu items and front panel lockout
- LCD Screen: Backlit liquid crystal display that shows preset and processing status
- Signal Indicator: Green LED, one per channel, illuminates when a very low-level signal is present at input (may be used for troubleshooting cable runs).
- -10 Indicator: Green LED flashes when output signal exceeds -10 dB below clip.
- -20 Indicator: Green LED flashes when output signal level exceeds -20 dB below clip.
- Ready Indicator: Green LED, one per channel, illuminates when the amplifier is ready to produce audio.
- Clip Indicator: Red LED, one per channel, turns on at the threshold of audible distortion
- Temp Indicator: Red LED, one per channel, illuminates under excessive temperature conditions
- Power Indicator: Blue LED illuminates when the amplifier has been turned on and has power
- Input Connectors: XLR, one per channel
- Link/Out Connector: Loop-thru signal from input connector for linking another amplifier, one per channel.
- Output Connectors: Two Neutrik(R) Speakon(R) NL4MP output connectors. Channel-1 Speakon(R) is wired with Ch. 1 and Ch. 2 outputs for use with optional single 4-conductor cable. Two binding post outputs (in parallel with Speakon(R) connectors).
- HiQnet(TM) USB Connector: Type B, connects to HiQnet(TM) network.
- Chassis: Steel
- Front Panel: Cast-aluminum
- Cooling: Proportional speed fan with front-to-rear airflow.
- XTi 1002/2002/4002: 19" (W) x 3.5" (H) x 12.25" (D)
- Net Weight: XTi 1002/2002/4002: 18.5 lbs (8.4kg)
- Shipping Weight: XTi 1002/2002/4002: 21.5 lbs (9.8kg)
When will I receive my shipment?
We ship on business days (Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not business days). Packages ship from Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, or Ohio -- we cannot guarantee that any product will ship from a specific warehouse. Expedited Shipping (1-Day Air and 2-Day Air) is the only way to guarantee that you will receive an item within a certain time frame. Delivery estimates for expedited shipping options are listed on the product page for the item in question. All expedited shipments are delivered Monday-Friday.
Ground Shipping typically takes 1-4 business days from the date of shipment (for orders within the 48 contiguous United States). Residential ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Tuesday-Saturday. Commercial ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Monday-Friday. Make sure to select the proper address type for your address in checkout, as delays may occur if your selection is incorrect.
For APO/FPO customers, all orders ship via USPS. Expedited shipping is not available. Tracking for these orders is not available.
For customers shipping to a PO Box, the order may need to be shipped via USPS. For this reason, expected delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
Do you ship to my location?
For most products shipping to the continental United States, customers may choose Ground, 2-Day Air, or 1-Day Air delivery. We also ship to Alaska and Hawaii; however, due to carrier restrictions, we cannot ground-ship to those states.
In addition, we ships to the following destinations, though some restrictions apply:
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Territories
See instructions below for how to search the site by our eligible shipping destinations.
Note: We cannot change a shipping address on an order after it has shipped. If an order is returned because it couldn't be received at the listed shipping address, we will accept the return but will not refund the shipping charges.
We ship a lot of our most popular gear to Canada! To determine if item(s) ship to Canada, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping postal code. Items that ship to Canada are sent via International Air, and delivery is typically 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
Canadian orders are charged in U.S. dollars. Actual charges are dependent on your bank's conversion rate. Your bank may assess additional fees for international orders.
Although items shipped to Canada receive their full factory warranty, they must be returned to a United States service center for repairs. We're not responsible for any shipping or customs fees incurred in such a case.
We ship many items to Puerto Rico. To determine if item(s) ship to Puerto Rico, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code. Eligible items ship via International Air, and typically arrive 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
We ship to APO/FPO addresses for free, though over-sized items may be ineligible. To determine if item(s) ship to your APO/FPO address, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code.
We ship eligible products to American Samoa, the Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, the Marshall Islands, the Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, and the Virgin Islands. Eligible items typically arrive 2-7 business days from the date of shipment.
What about customs fees?
Please be aware of customs fees such as taxes and duties, which are not included in our shipping charges. Customs fees vary from location to location. Please check with your local customs office for more information on the fees in your area. If you refuse to pay these fees, your order will not be delivered. We cannot refund shipping charges if an item is returned due to refusal to pay fees, and a restocking fee may be applied to cover the cost of return shipping. Customs fees are non-refundable.
Which items ship immediately?
Most orders ship the same business day your order is placed when you place a valid order before the shipping deadline.
Immediate shipment is available Monday-Friday. A valid order placed before 5 p.m. EST will ship the same day when using Ground or Free 2-Day shipping. Ground and Free 2-Day shipping orders placed after 5 p.m. EST will ship the next business day. Many orders using an expedited shipping method (2 Day Air or Next Day Air), and placed before 10 p.m. EST, will ship the same day.
Shipment and availability information updates from our warehouse to our website almost in real time. We are highly confident of the status of each item when you view a page. However, we do not reserve inventory being viewed or even placed in shopping carts, so we cannot guarantee an item's availability until you have placed your order. In particular, if you have been in the checkout area for more than about 10 minutes, we do recommend that you refresh the page to get the most current inventory prior to checking out.
What is a valid order?
A valid order is for a valid item at a valid price, placed with a credit card with complete and verifiable address and other information. Details.
Does immediate shipment mean immediate delivery?
Once an order is shipped, our carriers (Federal Express and UPS) typically guarantee a service time for when the order will be delivered to you. Our carriers have a very good record of delivering at their promised service time. We will ship immediately, and on all items, we will refund expedited shipping charges if the carrier's service levels for your chosen shipping method are not met.
If a product is in stock, is there any reason it will not ship immediately?
Exceptions are very unusual, but here are some examples of reasons that might prevent us from shipping immediately:
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose power or telecom connectivity.
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose capability due to adverse weather (blizzard), safety threat, or other factors.
What can I do if I don't feel you've lived up to your guarantees?
If you ever feel we have not lived up to any of our guarantees, we want to know about it -- and we want a chance to do right if we agree. Contact Us.