D'Addario EJ38H phosphor bronze guitar strings are designed for "High Strung" or "Nashville" tuning methods to offer a "jangly" 12-string affect when recording, layering, or double-tracking guitars.Phosphor Bronze was introduced to string making by D'Addario in 1974 and has become synonymous with warm, bright, and well-balanced acoustic tone. D'Addario Phosphor Bronze strings are precision wound with corrosion resistant phosphor bronze onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result is long lasting, bright-sounding tone with excellent intonation.
- Designed and gauged for "High Strung" or "Nashville" tuning methods
- Phosphor Bronze is preferred for its warm, bright, and well-balanced acoustic tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010, .014, .009, .012, .018. Phosphor Bronze Wound .027